Most hated players  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Most hated players

• Eisha
    • Erikalt
    • Beastmodes
    • Jaw
    • Pvprange

lmao check if kiyomi/eisha is online the same time kyz is online, i never go arena with my rogue, its Drg who uses her for arena in random. if i go arena, its with Zansatsu or Ascetic never random coz i hate shitty partners , but im goin now with my necro. go arena we gonna wait you :blush: ;)

21571_.png

lmao check if kiyomi/eisha is online the same time kyz is online, i never go arena with my rogue, its Drg who uses her for arena in random. if i go arena, its with Zansatsu or Ascetic never random coz i hate shitty partners , but im goin now with my necro. go arena we gonna wait you :blush: ;)

Yeah because when u go with a +10 rogue do you really expect to lose? :wacko:

embarrased? with the rogue i dont use? nah try again wanna be coz mc knows im always using kiyo never kyz   :crazy:

Yeah because when u go with a +10 rogue do you really expect to lose? :wacko:

thats too bad coz he's my only arena partner no one else  :blush:

:wacko:

embarrased? with the rogue i dont use? nah try again wanna be coz mc knows im always using kiyo never kyz :crazy:

thats too bad coz he's my only arena partner no one else  :blush:

Poor kyz rejected by her owner :cray: I never said it was bad he was your partner I just asked you a simple question :wacko:

lol funny thing is, that rogue was a gift to me, he asked me what name i want for a rogue**mc char, he created and gave me that rogue, already lv15 and done chainless and shadow. but im not fond of attack/melee chars so i dont use her. i even lost her password and i dint bother recovering, but the person who created and gave me her, recovered for me, im so blessed, only char i efforted to level and quest is kiyomi, thats why i love her much.  ::)

By the way I quit being Chosen or Firstborn so really what ever you say is just down and really I don't hate you I just don't have respect for you.

I did do arena.. all 5 tickets. FYI i could not care less about you in arena :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hmm so wait... You cared enough to post when you thought you were winning against the rogue she doesn't use...but when challenged.directly you say you don't care about arena? 

Lmfao what a joke  :rofl:

Hmm so wait... You cared enough to post when you thought you were winning against the rogue she doesn't use...but when challenged.directly you say you don't care about arena? 

Lmfao what a joke  :rofl:

I care if it has to do with me I do not care about her battles with other people. Sorry it wasn't clear enough for you to understand. Now, do you understand that? :bad: Also your acting like I knew it wasn't her on her rogue when in reality all I knew is that her friend uses her rogue I didn't think it would be him both times.

I care if it has to do with me I do not care about her battles with other people. Sorry it wasn't clear enough for you to understand. Now, do you understand that? :bad: Also your acting like I knew it wasn't her on her rogue when in reality all I knew is that her friend uses her rogue I didn't think it would be him both times.

lol, what a great comeback bro  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

duh, it has to do with you, i challenged u to a battle in arena coz my chars are in lab bosses camping, u wont accept saying no tickets, need level blah blah , coward  :bad:

Lmao all I see is you bragging about killing a low level no gear toon then suddenly you're out of tickets but full of excuses when you get challenged directly.  :rofl:

I will accept her challenge lol I am no scared to fight her or anyone. And eisha was saying how I was a noob and all then i kill her player within 5 minutes so i bring it up. We can get a 5v5  or 3v3 going where i face her or she just fights me with a mc\forsaken and if I lose I lost. @Odin kyz is lvl 17 and I am a lvl 18... I mean i guess you are right that there is a level difference and if you want to make a big deal about 1 level I am not going to stop you but it's just gonna make you look stupid. Yes my excuse was I was out of tickets... do you want me to apologize that i was out of tickets? Or do you want me to apologize about her gear? :rofl: :lol: :lol: @eisha again no that battle with you and valls had nothing to do with me, were you just trying to show off or what?

lmao ure an elf not a traitor??? yet u got chars on mc, lambert/darkdante, u found level18 boot seller? whats the connection? the point is, LEGIONN, YOURE A USER AND A LEECH. ill stop talking shit if you'd stop makin up stupid nonsense stories  about me. and stop mentioning my name on ur posts. PVP me with the lv18 BOOT U GOT FREE FROM OUR TEAM, what a traitor.  :lol: :lol:

Darkdante level 11 - not using

Lambertt level 9 - only used for talking to people in pvp cave.

I knew you long before Keizsha was even here.  Edge one day but one day you will understand what I mean.

@ Beastmodes. You calling someone uneducated is hilarious. Getting a small vocabulary from a few rap songs doesn't make you educated. Your still a dumb kid who has nothing better to do then sit around and talk about absolutely nothing all day in trade chat actin hard over the internet. What's funny is english is eishas second language and she still has a larger vocabulary in it then you do. Your trash and a perfect example of why Detroits school are terrible. Thanks for representing my state so nicely. Thanks for making it look so pathetic instead of showing some dignity. Grow up you wannabe.

I don't know, Reading this shit made me laugh. Do you have any idea how dumb you sound? You're just a Detroit wannabe buddy, I'll fight your old ass any day. Dorky looking ♥♥♥♥♥, I'll beat eisha's ass too. You live in different parts of the world and date on Warspear. How Cute, Get a real Girl buddy.

Beast really you want to piss someone off that is a pro on the game? Wow you are dumb rap wannabe, I feel bad for whoever is your "friend."  :rofl: Beast I remember seeing you die from a Lvl. 6 and I was laughing hard and suddenly you moved to chat, damn rather much call PvP chat. if I need to.

Beast really you want to piss someone off that is a pro on the game? Wow you are dumb rap wannabe, I feel bad for whoever is your "friend."  :rofl:

WTF is a rap wannabe?

WTF is a rap wannabe?

I rest my case :lol: Fun when your the dumb one! I just got off Elf and Firstborn because of the problems with your shit self and also Erikalt problems as well so really a rap wannabe. is a person who wants to be a rapper. but really failed at that.

Lol please beast, you don't know shit about me kid. You just a little shit talker over the internet. You won't do nothing but hide behind your screen, your too young for me to send to the hospital anyways, what are you like 14? Putting up a pic of yelawolf don't make you hard. Throw up a real pic of you or are you scared someone on the internet might see you after all your shit talking and curb stomp you one day? Its pretty easy to talk over the internet and sit in mommys basement right? Old? Nah not old, grown is more the term. What's funny is how affected you are that you say your gonna beat my ass  :rofl: time to snap back to reality lil man

You'd think but I don't go around saying "Haters" like Eisha's dumbass. And edge stfu you won't do shit. With a name like "EdgeShadow" lol. Bro you're a grown man. Get a real Girlfriend, Funny how you avoided that comment from my last post. If you wanna fight pm me time and date. So if I ain't shit this should be your last post. If you don't pm me than sir you are a pussy.

Lol please beast, you don't know shit about me kid. You just a little shit talker over the internet. You won't do nothing but hide behind your screen, your too young for me to send to the hospital anyways, what are you like 14? Putting up a pic of yelawolf don't make you hard. Throw up a real pic of you or are you scared someone on the internet might see you after all your shit talking and curb stomp you one day? Its pretty easy to talk over the internet and sit in mommys basement right? Old? Nah not old, grown is more the term. What's funny is how affected you are that you say your gonna beat my ass  :rofl: time to snap back to reality lil man

Only reason why Beast does that is because he has no one in his life to love him, he just wants attention from people so that people will respect him. I have 3 things that he should get in his life.

1. Love

2. A job

3. Death

Beast try one of these and he will stoop or at least lower down this problem

Only reason why Beast does that is because he has no one in his life to love him, he just wants attention from people so that people will respect him. I have 3 things that he should get in his life.

1. Love

2. A job

3. Death

Beast try one of these and he will stoop or at least lower down this problem

I suggest the 3rd One  :good: :lol:

You'd think but I don't go around saying "Haters" like Eisha's dumbass. And edge stfu you won't do shit. With a name like "EdgeShadow" lol. Bro you're a grown man. Get a real Girlfriend, Funny how you avoided that comment from my last post. If you wanna fight pm me time and date. So if I ain't shit this should be your last post. If you don't pm me than sir you are a pussy.

Lol or I just don't care what you think about what I do, you see the thing is when it comes down to it your opinion about things don't matter or phase me. Time and date? Naw dude you already issued that challenge. You can send me the time and date, throw up a real pic of yourself instead of some rapper and stop makin yourself look like you somethin else to these 3rd world players.