Most hated players  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Most hated players

• Eisha
    • Erikalt
    • Beastmodes
    • Jaw
    • Pvprange

;D haha Jaw is pro and well liked in the game, and why is he most hated?

I will like to say I hate Jaw!

Lol why is Jaw even on the list?  :facepalm:

Coz he wanted to be lol

And one thing more you idiot, Blackdead killed me in Anax I told you before stupid noob you never understand kindness do you? I allways tryed to act nothing about you and sonofman but I guess I understand all your haters now. Hey eisha lovers, she will leave you when its time and one day you will all understand me. Eisha I wish I never met you new comer.

hahahahaha easy to say u got killed there coz nobody was there. lmao kindness? when did u show kindness? im a new comer but im better than u, more people trusts me than you. i even asked my friends if they want you on our group coz we were willing to help u start on MC but lol they dont like you, why? coz youre TWO-FACED.

I never said I hate you? I'm one of the people who is in the %0,1 percent. I never asked gold and I asked only for Divine boots because we were allready sharing items. You left me and went to mc. You just hate me because I couldn't help you when you needed bg. Omg I can't believe. I don't answer pms its a problem, I answer and its another problem, i don't help its a problem, i help its another problem, i report its a problem, i dont report its another big problem, i dont go mc a problem and i go mc another problem. wtf do you all want from me?

lmao u never ask gold? i was on ascetic when u pm asking for mcoin items, then the next day ure asking for gold from him. and "WE" share???? noooooo it never included you coz u dint share anything to us, ure one of those leeches who just waited for blessings and dint even help after, u dint even made an effort to go back when u died not like what kath did when she died using callie there. ure pathetic and funny. and yes we left you coz ure not worth staying with.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Legionn you really are stupid because you saying I kicked out of clan even though I said I quit your stupid noob clan, that is dumb luck really if you didn't get any of my pms or messages on the clan topic. Rather I was making clan sometime and that is why I quit clan and you just think you can kick me out! Can you ever read your pms or do you just let someone look at them for you? It is stupid and makes you look lazy. Really you just care more about other things and doze off. Also what about the forums? You just only look at recruitment posts that apparently you only care about in the clan and also just farming things.

hahahahaha easy to say u got killed there coz nobody was there. lmao kindness? when did u show kindness? im a new comer but im better than u, more people trusts me than you. i even asked my friends if they want you on our group coz we were willing to help u start on MC but lol they dont like you, why? coz youre TWO-FACED. lmao u never ask gold? i was on ascetic when u pm asking for mcoin items, then the next day ure asking for gold from him. and "WE" share???? noooooo it never included you coz u dint share anything to us, ure one of those leeches who just waited for blessings and dint even help after, u dint even made an effort to go back when u died not like what kath did when she died using callie there. ure pathetic and funny. and yes we left you coz ure not worth staying with.

I asked for 3k to start on mc but you said no. Blackdead killed me ask hisself. Its normal for some mc hate me because Im an elf and not a traitor. I found a level 18 boot seller and traded item for him.  I would have shared if I got drop. I can pvp you anytime to see whos better. Stop talking shit.

I asked for 3k to start on mc but you said no. Blackdead killed me ask hisself. Its normal for some mc hate me because Im an elf and not a traitor. I found a level 18 boot seller and traded item for him.  I would have shared if I got drop. I can pvp you anytime to see whos better. Stop talking shit.

lmao ure an elf not a traitor??? yet u got chars on mc, lambert/darkdante, u found level18 boot seller? whats the connection? the point is, LEGIONN, YOURE A USER AND A LEECH. ill stop talking shit if you'd stop makin up stupid nonsense stories  about me. and stop mentioning my name on ur posts. PVP me with the lv18 BOOT U GOT FREE FROM OUR TEAM, what a traitor.  :lol: :lol:

@Legionn I find all of this funny to be honest, I don't even know how many attempts we made to help you in the first place. You say everyone left you? We went mc because we wanted to and we even told you one facebook that if you wanted to stay with us then make a character and come with us which you didn't even respond to, then 2 weeks later you come online as a rogue named darkdante asking me for gold and a recruit outfit before that. Now you use the fact you found a trade for me as something to hang over my head for some type of compensation. Let me tell you something about the way real friends work, if someone in my clan or one of my friends is looking for something and I happen to find it. Never will you see me attempt to use it in some type of arguement or whatever and hang it over their head so this way I can get something in return. That's pathetic and not only that I had already talked to that trader about trading before you even knew about it. Thanks for the concern tho. As for pvp, don't even try and use pvp as an attempt to show how big your balls are or what type of dimeanor you have because if that's the case you losing vs me like 6 outta 7 fights must mean something right? Oh you did get me once. Good job  :clapping: Standing ovation for you.

@ Beastmodes. You calling someone uneducated is hilarious. Getting a small vocabulary from a few rap songs doesn't make you educated. Your still a dumb kid who has nothing better to do then sit around and talk about absolutely nothing all day in trade chat actin hard over the internet. What's funny is english is eishas second language and she still has a larger vocabulary in it then you do. Your trash and a perfect example of why Detroits school are terrible. Thanks for representing my state so nicely. Thanks for making it look so pathetic instead of showing some dignity. Grow up you wannabe.

@PrettyPinay ..... I love you :give_rose:

;D Thank you for saying that!! Really what he thinks is spamming and shit!!

@ Beastmodes. You calling someone uneducated is hilarious. Getting a small vocabulary from a few rap songs doesn't make you educated. Your still a dumb kid who has nothing better to do then sit around and talk about absolutely nothing all day in trade chat actin hard over the internet. What's funny is english is eishas second language and she still has a larger vocabulary in it then you do. Your trash and a perfect example of why Detroits school are terrible. Thanks for representing my state so nicely. Thanks for making it look so pathetic instead of showing some dignity. Grow up you wannabe.

@PrettyPinay ..... I love you :give_rose:

my english suck  :blush: and.. ILOVEYOU TOO

Eisha.... or Beast  :bad:

another traitor. funny. when u were a noob and ur ranger is still a noob (which never improved after 3months), i gave you coins coz i pitied on you when we were farming scorp before and you died. i also remember how u begged us not to kill u with our mc chars in anax before trying to say u were our friend. lmao. ure two-faced as well. :bad:

:facepalm: funny how she speaks of traitors once sshe got both her boots then took over my acct hahaha hey eisha you should sue esilix n bloody I hear they making money off ur vids then ask adonis how much he bought smofa off me for ;-) that esilix ducker is one smart cookie how he does it I just dont know :spiteful:

lmao ure an elf not a traitor??? yet u got chars on mc, lambert/darkdante, u found level18 boot seller? whats the connection? the point is, LEGIONN, YOURE A USER AND A LEECH. ill stop talking shit if you'd stop makin up stupid nonsense stories  about me. and stop mentioning my name on ur posts. PVP me with the lv18 BOOT U GOT FREE FROM OUR TEAM, what a traitor.  :lol: :lol:

:facepalm: funny how she speaks of traitors once sshe got both her boots then took over my acct hahaha hey eisha you should sue esilix n bloody I hear they making money off ur vids then ask adonis how much he bought smofa off me for ;-) that esilix ducker is one smart cookie how he does it I just dont know :spiteful:

took over your account? what account? i got both my boots yea smofa's char got first violent storm and drg got the guiding, both for me and i was the first on sapphire to get both in 2 days. lol vids? old issue u dont even know if its really mine, bought smofa off you? who d heck is adonis?? smofa isnt even playing anymore so who cares? she doesnt even exist now.    :lol:

@EDGESHADOW baby why didnt you vote for me here??????  :diablo:

Beastmodes clearly isnt the sharpest nail in the box...

Beastmodes clearly is not the sharpest nail in the box* Talking about me, and you don't know how to use proper grammar/ Punctuation.

@Godsrevivaling what are you talking about "noob clan"? You are a level 8 and all you did was sit in town and talk shit like Beastmodes. That's why you're not in the clan anymore. And P.S you were on the "members to be added list" so you technically weren't even in.

my english suck  :blush: and.. ILOVEYOU TOO

another traitor. funny. when u were a noob and ur ranger is still a noob (which never improved after 3months), i gave you coins coz i pitied on you when we were farming scorp before and you died. i also remember how u begged us not to kill u with our mc chars in anax before trying to say u were our friend. lmao. ure two-faced as well. :bad:

Really lol i have improved ok... u dont know me lol. Since then i have gotten 251 heal and 2k dark on my druid. I've amped my ranger to 2.3k def raised his attack from 290 to 380 who I've also gotten full dark for. So maybe u shouldnt really talk if u dont know what your talking about. *Cough* your rogue also lost to me in pvp yesterday then didn't come back for a rematch. :dirol: :dirol:

Really lol i have improved ok... u dont know me lol. Since then i have gotten 251 heal and 2k dark on my druid. I've amped my ranger to 2.3k def raised his attack from 290 to 380 who I've also gotten full dark for. So maybe u shouldnt really talk if u dont know what your talking about. *Cough* your rogue also lost to me in pvp yesterday then didn't come back for a rematch. :dirol: :dirol:

my lv17 rogue with no amps and lv13 gears and drg was using coz im always in necro, nice try :clapping: why not pvp any of my druids in arena or my shaman lets see :blush: and 251 heal? u dont even pass any of my druid's heal so dont brag about your heal, and who cares about ur full dark? use it in arena lets see how long ull last... or short  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

You want me to apologize that your rogue is low amp...? My ranger is rank 27 in arena  :crazy:  I have moon def for my druid so i am prepared for shammys so nice try :spiteful:

go arena 3v3 lvl20 pvp my Damage druid, any idea who she is?  ill wait for you, lets see how ur moon defense gonna save you  ;)

Help me get lvl 19 first :blush: :blush:  Oh yeah and I am sorry your rogue is low amp ;D :lol: :lol: :lol:

then ill take that as ure scared coz i see everyday online yet u cant level to 19? cowardice ;)

10 votes Eisha  ;D

ty lol i just told all my friends to vote for me, i love it.. and btw. who are you? ohh a no name. go level up  :lol: 

:facepalm:

then ill take that as ure scared coz i see everyday online yet u cant level to 19? cowardice ;)

ty lol i just told all my friends to vote for me, i love it.. and btw. who are you? ohh a no name. go level up  :lol: 

Really I am not trying to start trouble

Yes i haven't leveled my druid for a long time because I knew if i did id have to face you in the future... because you are just making perfect sense :facepalm: :facepalm:  FYI I am kidding in case you did not realize that :lol: :lol: