Most hated players  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Most hated players

• Eisha
    • Erikalt
    • Beastmodes
    • Jaw
    • Pvprange

for me its gotta be all gankers that gang up on others when it's none of their business.

and Erikalt is definetily one of the most hated player ever! :diablo: 

stupid racist man trashing everyone thinking hes the "perfect" white man

claiming that 95% of warspear players are anti-social fatass pigs with no life..lol erikalt seriously, get a life and stop trashing others :facepalm:

for me its gotta be all gankers that gang up on others when it's none of their business.

and Erikalt is definetily one of the most hated player ever! :diablo: 

stupid racist man trashing everyone thinking hes the "perfect" white man

claiming that 95% of warspear players are anti-social fatass pigs with no life..lol erikalt seriously, get a life and stop trashing others :facepalm:

Erikalt is real bich  :bad:  he told Altay what i am her boyfriend and i hate turkish.... :facepalm:

i respect all religion and nation ppl  ;)

:lol:

Erikalt is real bich  :bad:  he told Altay what i am her boyfriend and i hate turkish.... :facepalm:

i respect all religion and nation ppl  ;)

THANK YOU SOMEONE KNOWS!!

Is he a she?

Is she a he?

Is it a shemale?

shes/he is from my country... in my country Erika is women name... but maybe she us a guy  :unknw:  but how pathetic man should be what call other man his boyfriend?  :bad: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Says he is straight but he is gay defenintly  :lol: :lol:  Sent me pic on my email of his d***! So d*** stupid I just put all his email on spam!

haha Eisha mostly  :lol: :lol:

But Eisha is hated mostly in elf i guess %99.9 percent hate.

well nice knowing im hated, its good to know i affect a lot of players and make them lose sleep coz of hate, read my signatures btw,  and legionn, ure a USER.  :blush:

lol u got a divine boot FREE from our team(pliskin's loot) even if ure a bd and useless in anax then next day after receiving the boots, u leave camp and went town, nice job and dont call me niece, ure two-faced and dont go tomc-side and ask gold and items from ascetic and me. we aint interested in helping two-faced people  ;)

wow..eisha ;D

i hate u too, wanna know the reason?

DON'T use MY BALD AS A MIRROR :diablo:

LOL  :lol:

i just kidding :give_rose:

i dont know who i hated,,uumm, i just hate my self...maybe. coz i never get real enemy in this game, everytime someone annoying me, i just go and forget it ;D ignore it if necessary.

uumm..maybe fight a little  8)

I say Beastmodes And Erikalt Cuz They Like Ruining Everything And Erikalt Thinks I Love Him  :facepalm: but i say stuff on TradeChat Cuz I wanna laugh or cuz im bored thats all people but if u hate me post too lol  ;D

BladeDancer-Xxveesxxx lvl 15 almost 16 soon ;D

Barb-XAirShadow-lvl 12

Druid-XxMachaoxx-lvl 13

Rouge-Xxveezxxx-lvl 4 almost 5 ;D

Hitmen your a retard What you said was irrelevant and retarded as hell

tanx, i just dont like to make a sworn enemy for a long time, u fight that day, end it that day. thats all, next time we meet again, i just forget it.

Well  Erikalt  is annoying he pm me and he said suck my dick.wtf?

and Beastmodes always yelling about hes cool and he says WHO WANNA RAPE ME?.i said nobody cares.

he keeps pming me and asking me to marry him :facepalm: asks me if I can be a whore

and Beastmodes always yelling about hes cool and he says WHO WANNA RAPE ME?.i said nobody cares.

Hey hey hey there buddy. I never said anything to you about rape, That was Erika.

well nice knowing im hated, its good to know i affect a lot of players and make them lose sleep coz of hate, read my signatures btw,  and legionn, ure a USER.  :blush:

lol u got a divine boot FREE from our team(pliskin's loot) even if ure a bd and useless in anax then next day after receiving the boots, u leave camp and went town, nice job and dont call me niece, ure two-faced and dont go tomc-side and ask gold and items from ascetic and me. we aint interested in helping two-faced people  ;)

Shut the hell up, If you didn't care what others though about you, you wouldn't respond to them. You uneducated barbaric ignoramus.

Shut the hell up, If you didn't care what others though about you, you wouldn't respond to them. You uneducated barbaric ignoramus.

u want my attention? who r u? i wont stoop down to ur level. sorry  :bad: :wacko:

u want my attention? who r u? i wont stoop down to ur level. sorry  :bad: :wacko:

I said shut the hell up, PM me I'll teach you proper grammar. You're Welcome.

21520_.jpg

I said shut the hell up, PM me I'll teach you proper grammar. You're Welcome.

Cuz shes a Filipino?or pinay?!?!?

Because she's Filipino. and or Pinky. I'll. educate you too.

well i dont want to be educated by u sir.im not like you  :rofl:

FOR ME IS LEGIONN BCAUSE HE IS BAD WHEN I TALK TO HIM HE DUN EVEN ANSWER ME I AHTE HIM

ty, everyone knows i don't need to answer all of my pms.

well nice knowing im hated, its good to know i affect a lot of players and make them lose sleep coz of hate, read my signatures btw,  and legionn, ure a USER.  lol u got a divine boot FREE from our team(pliskin's loot) even if ure a bd and useless in anax then next day after receiving the boots, u leave camp and went town, nice job and dont call me niece, ure two-faced and dont go tomc-side and ask gold and items from ascetic and me. we aint interested in helping two-faced people

I never said I hate you? I'm one of the people who is in the %0,1 percent. I never asked gold and I asked only for Divine boots because we were allready sharing items. You left me and went to mc. You just hate me because I couldn't help you when you needed bg. Omg I can't believe. I don't answer pms its a problem, I answer and its another problem, i don't help its a problem, i help its another problem, i report its a problem, i dont report its another big problem, i dont go mc a problem and i go mc another problem. wtf do you all want from me?

well nice knowing im hated, its good to know i affect a lot of players and make them lose sleep coz of hate, read my signatures btw,  and legionn, ure a USER.  lol u got a divine boot FREE from our team(pliskin's loot) even if ure a bd and useless in anax then next day after receiving the boots, u leave camp and went town, nice job and dont call me niece, ure two-faced and dont go tomc-side and ask gold and items from ascetic and me. we aint interested in helping two-faced people

And one thing more you idiot, Blackdead killed me in Anax I told you before stupid noob you never understand kindness do you? I allways tryed to act nothing about you and sonofman but I guess I understand all your haters now. Hey eisha lovers, she will leave you when its time and one day you will all understand me. Eisha I wish I never met you new comer.