EU-Emerald Guild Resident

Tymoros

Hello , me and my friends made a new start by reuniting in one guild at elves side. I would like to invite players to take part at our journey , if you are looking for active friends from Europe to enjoy the game , send me a personal message and i will try to respond as soon as possible. Its not necessary to be full equiped with high amplification , most of us are not either. We are friendly , 2-4 hours active per day , spending time to farm emobs, doing lab or hunt bosses. We are from Greece but don't let this fact stop you from joining us, most of us speak English . It would be very helpful for the guild if you are experienced and around 20 lvl or more. If not , let us exchange opinions, make different builts and help you get stronger ! I look forward for your messages( my character is named Tymoros )  :happy: We created a Discord server for the members. Add me if you are interested TntGameplay#5427.