Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Del Ducca

Carnival Critical hit damage varying

Normal attack not critical:(nothing wrong)Screenshot_20190227-191958_Warspear Online.jpg

Critical hit:Screenshot_20190227-192008_Warspear Online.jpg

Critical hit again:(What? why 2k now)Screenshot_20190227-192004_Warspear Online.jpg

ps.: i took screenshot with my equipment window open while attacking, not edited image..i dont know if its a bug, can u explain why dmg increased?

@Reivenorik 

Unstoppable doublet buff - increases character’s chance to deal a DOUBLE critical hit during the auto attacks against the monsters by 10% (maximum number of buffs: 3 - 30%)

Theres the answer. There is a new buff that gives. you chance to deal double crit.

22 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

He's right, feel and enjoy the power of grayskull my friend!

Imagem relacionada

Lol this is my favourite scene out of all 3 movies:love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

13 hours ago, Zurp said:

Unstoppable doublet buff - increases character’s chance to deal a DOUBLE critical hit during the auto attacks against the monsters by 10% (maximum number of buffs: 3 - 30%)

Theres the answer. There is a new buff that gives. you chance to deal double crit.

Oh ty xd:biggrin:

On 2/28/2019 at 11:11 AM, Zurp said:

Work fine with skill too :greedy: