Need help to be a great healer

andresur

Hi everyone,

I want to be a great healer so i need help to get it.

First a review of my stars

LV:16

Skills

LB:5

ER:2

HD:5

Others 1

Staff +1 carved with +30 astral

Energy 173, regeneration of 14

healt 1412 regeneration of 53

I dont know if im doing well or what i need, i heal 171 but it seems people allways want 200+ what i can do?

thanks for the advice

I bought the berengar light helmet and armor from Lenar. I also bought the medaillon with astral and moon of lenar. It gave me a huge health boost and it also improved my healing skills :)

I'm lvl 15 and have lightning bolt and heal 5.

I have 1934 health, 231 energy, 214 astral (221 heal), regeneration 24, energy regen 11.

I'm only using items from the 'stores' (i have an arena-staff and berengar items), and it's quit nice :)

If you want items of higher level you should go hunting AA i think. But indeed, search for items with priority astral.

Lab is to the left of the berengar-cave, but you only get drops of lvl 17+ (?).

Thanks for the info, i was tryng to buy from lenar last week but i need respect. i now i can get killing bosses in the chain league but the first one is GG and MC are all the time there.... its imposible to get even in PT... now i'll try to kill granite... BTW how many Respect i need to buy from lenar?

Ah, you haven't start the chainless-league. Before you can buy items from lenar you have to finish his quests, which means reputation to 0. For chainless you have to kill bosses, and the most are in mc-land.

The chainless-bosses are;

- Granite guard,

- Garr shagg (or how is it spelled),

- Lake elemental,

- Sea monster,

- Griduar,

- Berengar guards (guntram, drogon and lambert).

Good luck, it will take a while.

well it seems that resignation fits perfect for me now :s... and i can't wear armour with respect 0 i presmume... for example what abput if i give you the money and you buy the armour for me?

I bought the berengar light helmet and armor from Lenar. I also bought the medaillon with astral and moon of lenar. It gave me a huge health boost and it also improved my healing skills :)

I'm lvl 15 and have lightning bolt and heal 5.

I have 1934 health, 231 energy, 214 astral (221 heal), regeneration 24, energy regen 11.

I'm only using items from the 'stores' (i have an arena-staff and berengar items), and it's quit nice :)

If you want items of higher level you should go hunting AA i think. But indeed, search for items with priority astral.

Lab is to the left of the berengar-cave, but you only get drops of lvl 17+ (?).

Nice. You have just given me another reason to level up. :D

hi Andresur...yes man,you need finish chainless league to buy good equip...no one cant buy for you bcuz parameters of equipment is "Receiving". That means it becomes Personal when someone buy and it cant be exchanged...I gonna start chainless if i see u in game...we can try

Man u also needs arena staff...i know its hard...but go arena

Good Luck cya

Forgive my poor English

yes i was thinking about it too. y have 1600 AP but wep is like 5800 and i dont know if buy a better body or keep going but arena is really hard too i win like once per day its like 50 AP each day if get lucky the max ithing is 200 AP daily but with is really hard to rush other teams

Try focussing on chainless. That staff is great, but it takes a month to get (but it is woth it!). With 2 items of the berengar light-set you get a great health boost. I think your heal is enough when you get a good tank in your party, so you can do the bosses without help of another healer.

For arena;

You are as a druid just a support (with this equipment). When you play with a ranger or bladedancer or paladin do barkskin on yourself and heal the other. In arena druids/mages and other classes with low HP and cloth armor are the easy targets so they get attacked first (especially the healer because he is undoing the hard work of the opponent ;)). You can't make it with heal on yourself (yet). So stay a little behind. If the first attack blow isn't on you you maybe can be a little longer in the fight.

Still you will lose a lot of fights (me too ;), dont bother about it). But probably you win some arena's more :) O:-)

My experience is something like that...my First char was a ranger Megadethbr lvl17....very noob with 597 arena points :facepalm: and very poor equip :bad: :bad: ...i decided sell all my poor equip and create another ranger (Brmegadeth)...i raised til lvl 10 and bought all best equip lvl9....only to go arena....this way i earned points enough to buy bow( now i stopped with 19k points)....if i were u,i would create another druid or priest(its awesome healer too) only to go arena lvl10.....after get points u raise lvl...

I know is boring start again...but its the best to be done(my opinion)

Forgive my poor English

My experience is something like that...my First char was a ranger Megadethbr lvl17....very noob with 597 arena points :facepalm: and very poor equip :bad: :bad: ...i decided sell all my poor equip and create another ranger (Brmegadeth)...i raised til lvl 10 and bought all best equip lvl9....only to go arena....this way i earned points enough to buy bow( now i stopped with 19k points)....if i were u,i would create another druid or priest(its awesome healer too) only to go arena lvl10.....after get points u raise lvl...

I know is boring start again...but its the best to be done(my opinion)

Forgive my poor English

You mean all those 'personal' level 9 gears are sufficient enough to win adequate arena battles? Interesting.

You mean all those 'personal' level 9 gears are sufficient enough to win adequate arena battles? Interesting.

Yes....even no enchanted,using this gear is more balanced to fight  :good:

Thanks to the answers for everyone. I think i'll keep this acc, and try to get all the arrena battles posibles in a day if i play early nite i will have 10 arena tickets per day so this could help to get my 5400 AP faster, i'm getting about 150-180 per day concidering low that max winning all is 400. but its fine.... after getting my staff i'll buy MC or get enoug monwy to buy astral crystal and be healer in chain... after getting respect will buy BC and will be undestructible ;)

To be a great healer skill wise, you need 5 on heal, 5 on barkskin and 5 on bees maybe (lowers crits taken from boss). And get lab gears lv 17 with astral in ;)

For those who are lvls 15 or 16 here's some of the best astral gear that i have found. Hope this gives you guys some more info. once you hit lvl17, lab gear might be the best option. Perhaps someone can post up the best gear that they have found for astral to help other lvls higher and lower.

Note: with these equips you are looking at a 243 heal and i think its a bit of a weird look lol.

22338_.jpg

if u compare the best astral gear then cc glove better than bg glove

if you care for the long tedious work of collecting CC  :wacko:

Do i see this right? 162 moon for +8 staff  :shok: Thats a killer.

I have the same staff but is +3 and i spend 20+ signs on it already but it keep failing :( It has 109 moon.)

Where do you get this belt? I still have a lvl 12 belt. I was thinking to buy a light sash (lvl 13) because i will get a lot of hitpoints with it, and it improves a little my heal. But that belt of you seems a lot better :)

Thanks for sharing this equip!

Do i see this right? 162 moon for +8 staff  :shok: Thats a killer.

I have the same staff but is +3 and i spend 20+ signs on it already but it keep failing :( It has 109 moon.)

Where do you get this belt? I still have a lvl 12 belt. I was thinking to buy a light sash (lvl 13) because i will get a lot of hitpoints with it, and it improves a little my heal. But that belt of you seems a lot better :)

Thanks for sharing this equip!

yeah i was lucky with that amp.. i think i only used 2set sign :blush:

And correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure all items shown are 100% Bg. Apart from the staff of course, that one is arena.

Im happy to share, i just hope others can do the same  :)

Your cloak, amulet, ring and belt are not BG. They don't have a set bonus either. Or do you mean it is dropped by guntram/drogon/lambert? :)

Edit:

The cloak i reconize as a drop a player in my party once received at.... drogon i think. The amulet is from lenar-shop, i have the same.

I never got a real BG-drop and can't buy it from others (80 signs is for players without real money never able to pay), so i bought cc-gloves :)

Опубликованное фото

When i have another 250 cc i buy the boots too :)

Your cloak, amulet, ring and belt are not BG. They don't have a set bonus either. Or do you mean it is dropped by guntram/drogon/lambert? :)

Edit:

The cloak i reconize as a drop a player in my party once received at.... drogon i think. The amulet is from lenar-shop, i have the same.

Yes i meant either dropped by the BG chiefs, BG set items and the shop. I consider the amulet as part bg lol  :rofl:

I never got a real BG-drop and can't buy it from others (80 signs is for players without real money never able to pay), so i bought cc-gloves 

When i have another 250 cc i buy the boots too

It seems to be a good alternative.. CC is a tedious currency to collect, but i wish you luck.

I would most likely not to enchant at the first minute, test out the armor, weapons, rings, etc.

If you like the way you have after you try out the equips, let it be till you find better equips (don't throw out the old equips because you may break or lose your new armor from repairs or amp failures)

What I do is buy bg equips and arena staves because because it gets you pretty far somewhere out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I feel like a fool i spend sooo much time getting cc-points. New update shows some nice alternatives (level 17 and 18). At least for the gloves. And new island seems build for healers. I started doing all the quests and i leveled from 16 to 18 already. Since last update i only do some kotoravva quests.

I found the "Desert Wanderer's Gaunlets" (lvl 17) with; 87 def, 166 health, 20 energy and 16 astral. I got it twice  ;D

And for level 18 there's a great set called "Guiding Thread". It is the follower of the Berengar light. I got the armor :)

I was thinking about a build with both sets; Light and Guiding Thread. It both gives first set bonus, wich is; 212 health and 239 health. But i'm still searching for best option.