Warlock - Better than ranger?

SNP

I really think that warlock is/gonna be better than ranger. Before update, i always had problems with ranger/shaman at arena. But not longer. This class is... like a boss. Just today, i won 3 arena fights against 2 rangers in each fight. And do you know what? They die in 2-4 seconds, and sometimes they do even very small damage (Under 800 each).

But a warlock have both good sides (+) and bad sides (-).

The good sides:

-Good DPS

-3 attack skill

-Stun skill

-AoE skill which reveal rogue stealth

-AoE trap skill against meele

-Can kill mobs (blue and green) very fast

-Good in arena

-Extra 3 mana regen (Forsaken passive bonus)

-Good attack (Warlock only need to focus on dark magic)

The bad sides

-Slow attackn (3,1 sec per hit)

-Bad def

-Bad health

-Bad health regen

-BAD heal

21177_.jpg

But remember warlock can die in 1-2 sec too cuz they are wearing clothes with low def and less health. So OP ranger can kill warlock with instant kill, 1 hit a row.

But remember warlock can die in 1-2 sec too cuz they are wearing clothes with low def and less health. So OP ranger can kill warlock with instant kill, 1 hit a row.

I did also write it. Bad def and and bad health.

Today, mostly of my opps was rogue/paladin/rangers

And fear was very usefull usefull, most against rangers and rogue, but also good against paladin.

And the SS:

Yes, ranger was online, but when i killed him was the rogue dead too, and me and paladin did both have full hp and half mana. So fair PvP fight.

21240_.png

Warlock on arena can beat all classes. With DK its really killing machine. Warlock use Dark Circle, DK pull one enemy and warlock can kill him in 2 sec. ;]

• 2 weeks later...

I like my warlock so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much.

A perfect arena day. 15 victories out of 15.

Killed a lv20 bd ( he were not off, but I got help from black seal sacrifer) . And all elfs think that im so weak. In the start of day, a ranger attacked me. I were off, but when i came back when i had 260hp and he 1,6khp, and i won :yahoo: . Warlocks king of Warspear.

• 3 weeks later...

Both warlocks and rangers are super dangerous, it all depends on what skills are used and what defensive spells they use, perfect timing = ownage. (bet noone understood a thing of what i said ;D )

heres an example, once a ranger uses his blessing skill, a warlock should quickly use a defensive spell (fear, dark circle) I prefer using fear on rangers first (when blessing is activated) now, its all about time, my fear last for 6 seconds, so i have 5 free seconds to attack the rangers with him being totally defenceless. once you have used up your 5 seconds you should REALLY quikly cast the dark circle which again, will stun the ranger (blessing should have ended by now, or atleast almost) now, his hp is below 40% and the ranger will begin to spam attack u with loads of arrows, if youre lucky he wont crit too often, and your hp is now below 30-40%, to make sure you win, use fear again, and ranger is dead.

warlocks cloth armor makes his defence very low and is therefore very vulnerable against all physical attacks.

My warlock has atm 1981 physical defence, 2272 hp, 261 base damage, +78 regen

max fear, max arrow, and lvl 2 dark circle, (lvl 17 warlock)

I LOVE my warlock, last week i was really really lucky, and won 180 battles out of 200 fights, (with arena partner ofcourse)

Rangers can easily kill a warlock in a few hits if he manages to "control" the warlock before even having a chance to cast any stun spells.

The difference between a ranger and a warlock is, that the rangers life depends only on a good blessing, while the warlock have free choice on the top shelf when we talking about skills.

• 4 weeks later...

warlock king of WARSPEAR  8) 8) 8) 

warlock - cocus lvl 18

barbar - cocas lvl 20

paladin - paladains lvl 17

druid - zedazo lvl 18

deathknight - plation (leveling) lvl 6

The bad sides

-Slow attackn (3,1 sec per hit)

-Bad def

-Bad health

-Bad health regen

-BAD heal

You can have enought def if all of ur items are +7 to +10, about the health and health regen.. you're wrong, i'll show you my warlock stats lvl 18 after server back. And about HEAL, what else you want. Warlock is strong enought already, you want get a pay cuz you have a warlock?  ;D life leech has a good damage  :good: just enjoy it xD

Look:

Опубликованное фото

Damage good, but when i heard about the skill, i thought that each use would give 500 hp 8)

lol if life exhaust would give 500hp each use warlocks would seriously be overpowered ;D  500 * 3 = 1500 hp in less than 10 seconds, poor bds wouldnt stand a chance against locks then :crazy:

lol if life exhaust would give 500hp each use warlocks would seriously be overpowered ;D  500 * 3 = 1500 hp in less than 10 seconds, poor bds wouldnt stand a chance against locks then :crazy:

But still without the 500-heal, warlocks is a very good class, if not the best.

I would like to know how long the  lasts Dark Circle at lv 5.

And if its possible,can someone give me some info about Puddle of Darkness?

Dark circle 5 lasts 5 seconds.

and Puddle of Darkness, from my experiences, it seems to do allot of Criticals like a 70% critical chance, but still not worth upgrading, keep it at 1, use for DPS-gain or to stagger enemies while kiting.

And another thing I use Puddle for is to make a 100% hit from Dark Circle ( Incase of bugged position, mostly caused by stagger ) if the puddle hits then you know the exact position of your opponent.

Dark circle 5 lasts 5 seconds.

and Puddle of Darkness, from my experiences, it seems to do allot of Criticals like a 70% critical chance, but still not worth upgrading, keep it at 1, use for DPS-gain or to stagger enemies while kiting.

And another thing I use Puddle for is to make a 100% hit from Dark Circle ( Incase of bugged position, mostly caused by stagger ) if the puddle hits then you know the exact position of your opponent.

Thanks for you answear.

I gotta do some questions before starts my warlock :)

Nice, didnt know about this. Dark Circle position bug is a pain in the ass.

Another cool thing you can do with Puddle is discover hidden rogues, since Dark Circle stun them but doesnt stop their invisibility.