PVE SHAMAN LVL 28 SUGGESTIONS

Kazakus

Hello!😄Today I'm going to share some suggestions about shaman pve

What, build should be good for pve shaman In your opinion? Here my builds:

SHAMAN GROUP SUPPORT PVE: 5/5 Heal, 5/5 earth protection, 3/5 quake

Experts: 4/4 Mana field 4/4 heal totem

SHAMAN SOLO/DMG PVE: same basics skills like before: experts: 4/4 lightning shield/ 4/4 fire totem (Recommend lifesteal enchant)

SHAMAN PRO HEAL PVE: basics build same, but experts: 4/4 Tribe's ritual 4/4 heal totem (Recommend CD gear)

SHAMAN HYBRID PVE: same basics, experts: 4/4 fire and heal totem.

DMG SHAMAN PVE DG: same basics but quake 5/5 and ball lightning 3/5 experts: 3/4 ritual 2/4 Mana field 4/4 fire totem (Recommend penetration enchant on rings/penetration amulet/penetration belt)

These are the builds that can work in PVE but both with different situations. Someone know if new totem of weakness can work at 4/4 or it is just good at 1/4 for pve? I didn't tested it at 4/4 yet, but at 1/4 I find It not bad, any ideas?

Btw I recommend nadir set and snow belt for get about 48% crit to sustain a good heal , maybe soon lvl 28 nadir armors for get 50% crit bonus.

Here Is my shammy🙈, have a nice day! 👍

Screenshot_20190219-220044.jpeg

Screenshot_20190219-222741.jpeg

Screenshot_20190219-222757.jpeg

Screenshot_20190219-222736.jpeg

Screenshot_20190219-222724.jpeg

Screenshot_20190219-222746.jpeg

Screenshot_20190219-222732.jpeg

Screenshot_20190219-222753.jpeg

Edited by Kazakus

• 1 month later...

Your guide is amazing :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:! I've crated a shaman recently and I like pve a lot. For a shaman that prefers solo farming (most of the times)  and help others with dungeons etc which build is better ? Hybrid build or solo dmg  build ? I dont like the mana field because everyone has a decent mana regen. 

On 4/5/2019 at 12:05 PM, Arc3ron said:

Your guide is amazing :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:! I've crated a shaman recently and I like pve a lot. For a shaman that prefers solo farming (most of the times)  and help others with dungeons etc which build is better ? Hybrid build or solo dmg  build ? I dont like the mana field because everyone has a decent mana regen. 

Ty, for be the top pve shaman Just go with this build: https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/86499 for the skills depends on the level, If you are low lvl you should have heal totem maxed 4/4, when you are hight lvl and have good magic heal totem Is a waste better keep It at 1/4, so for beginners and low lvls go for heal totem and fire totem, for lvl 28 I would go 5/5 earth protection 5/5 heal spirit 3/5 quake, experts 4/4 light shield 4/4 fire totem for make op dmg In solos and dungeons

Edited by Kazakus

On 4/6/2019 at 7:33 PM, Kazakus said:

Ty, for be the top pve shaman Just go with this build: https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/86499 for the skills depends on the level, If you are low lvl you should have heal totem maxed 4/4, when you are hight lvl and have good magic heal totem Is a waste better keep It at 1/4, so for beginners and low lvls go for heal totem and fire totem, for lvl 28 I would go 5/5 earth protection 5/5 heal spirit 3/5 quake, experts 4/4 light shield 4/4 fire totem for make op dmg In solos and dungeons

Thanks a lot !