Not being able to make new character?!

Srbxin

Simple problem here.

Wanna make new elf character, trying for days already and it kept saying that new character creation is blocked due to high population (not like message was like that but you all know what I mean). Anyway that would be fine if after 5 days of trying to make new char, just from curiosity I asked my brother to try and create one on his account... and it worked?!

And that happened 20 seconds after I tried on mine with same message appearing, tried once again just after he created new character on his account and still received same message on mine.

The hell is going on here?

1 hour ago, Srbxin said:

Simple problem here.

Wanna make new elf character, trying for days already and it kept saying that new character creation is blocked due to high population (not like message was like that but you all know what I mean). Anyway that would be fine if after 5 days of trying to make new char, just from curiosity I asked my brother to try and create one on his account... and it worked?!

And that happened 20 seconds after I tried on mine with same message appearing, tried once again just after he created new character on his account and still received same message on mine.

The hell is going on here?

Creating elf chars in old accs is always allowed, but for new acc u need to balance the population by creating mc chars before u can make an elf char. 

Hope it works! Good luck

58 minutes ago, Heredurian said:

Probably becasue u tried on US server? Making elves charac on US is blocked bcause of high population of elves

Please read carefully before answering, I explained everything.

20 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Creating elf chars in old accs is always allowed, but for new acc u need to balance the population by creating mc chars before u can make an elf char. 

Hope it works! Good luck

Tried with balance thing, not helping. And for things to be worse, now brothers account (where I managed to create new elf) also got blocked as for elf char creation. 😫

Btw you sure about old accs being able to always create elf char, tried on my main and still not allowing me (it's pretty old)?

Also thanks for helping!

58 minutes ago, Srbxin said:

Tried with balance thing, not helping. And for things to be worse, now brothers account (where I managed to create new elf) also got blocked as for elf char creation. 😫

Btw you sure about old accs being able to always create elf char, tried on my main and still not allowing me (it's pretty old)?

Also thanks for helping!

There is a thing with even old accounts, if you delete a char on it or whatever, it wont work as well, so it works only sometimes. Even if you make a mc char the game will wait until the sides are more balanced, so there need to be way more new mcs than 1.

1 hour ago, Kaleidoscope said:

There is a thing with even old accounts, if you delete a char on it or whatever, it wont work as well, so it works only sometimes. Even if you make a mc char the game will wait until the sides are more balanced, so there need to be way more new mcs than 1.

I guess waiting is my best option. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to know is there a possibility to ask warspear support team to help with creation (literally to create character on my account)?

Thing is it's been like a month since I can't make that damn elf, it's starting to be quite fatigued not being able to do that (I even gathered all the gear lol).😓

Also I apologize for creating new topic about this, not sure why but I was certain this one was closed. @Higgings

13 hours ago, Srbxin said:

I wanted to know is there a possibility to ask warspear support team to help with creation (literally to create character on my account)?

Thing is it's been like a month since I can't make that damn elf, it's starting to be quite fatigued not being able to do that (I even gathered all the gear lol).😓

Also I apologize for creating new topic about this, not sure why but I was certain this one was closed. @Higgings

All good dude. Good luck 🙂

@Reivenorik