Jump to content
eko

Im thinking that Druid need to get Nerf

Recommended Posts

+10 druid with castle pots are unbeatable.Druid can stun,heal,use minion,shield,... and we add castle pots heal pot that class is unbeatable do something for that please these rule is for all level druids can be not only 22 24 26 28 others can use that hp buff in arena and cant die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

it stinks to meet one of them in arena :panda6:

 

 

 

not only druids, to be in arena with many other players +10 is fcked

 

 

Hogging arena with already full arena gear. It took me 2 months to get 30k ap. Now since players expected lvl 30 cap, they gonna spam for max ap. Everyone say I need arena weap or gear. Well no shit, if i had more ap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 10:32 AM, Zurp said:

Nerf the pot not the class. Druid is already useless in pve.

really dude? useless? healing dew,secret link,invigorating stream, healing barrier, useless? please enlighten me, it seemes I'm very lost here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, necrotp1 said:

really dude? useless? healing dew,secret link,invigorating stream, healing barrier, useless? please enlighten me, it seemes I'm very lost here.

Because wardens don't need that much healing. Priests heal enough and have much higher dmg output than druids. On top of that they boost the dmg of all other pt members making for example dgs faster to complete. Do I need to mention resurrect?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 7:19 PM, Zurp said:

Because wardens don't need that much healing. Priests heal enough and have much higher dmg output than druids. On top of that they boost the dmg of all other pt members making for example dgs faster to complete. Do I need to mention resurrect?

so... you see? its not that druids are useless, it's only that other classes make them useless (why make an self suficient tank?). For example instead of giving pala another agro skill they give them 1 more heal. And they create a tank that can (and emphasis on the "can" don't come saying "the guy invested on it" because there is no comparison to any other class) heal instantly 900+ hp passively. So even the priest are not that good its just that there is not much that need for heal (just for emergencies) but instead other buffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, necrotp1 said:

its not that druids are useless, it's only that other classes make them useless

so they are useless...

 

9 hours ago, necrotp1 said:

For example instead of giving pala another agro skill they give them 1 more heal.

That would make them completely broken in pvp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...