Daily Quest Rework and Exchange Posts

Creliseth

Daily quests in Irselnort should be kinda balanced. What's wrong with them?

They take too much time for "daily" quest. Grind is ridiculous, these quests take sometimes up to 20 minutes to be done. Not all players are willing to spend their money on getting their equipment to +8/+9... Requirements such as these are not so friendly and healthy. In comparison with daily quests u get in Ayvondil, which are really easy, this is ridiculous. This way, lower level players suffer more than higher ones.

How to fix this?

Quest requirements should be cut in half. Thing like "Exchaning posts" should be introduced.

How would these thing work?

Simply, each camp/town should have one of these. Because Warspear devs decided to lower gold of all monster drops to a single gold coin, players are these days looting only items they need. Lets say u have daily quest that requires from u to get 30 Tongues. U get these Tongues by killing Wolfs which also drop things like Fur and Animal Eye. Now, these Exchange posts should work like this. Instead of grinding like retard, lets say u loot 20 Tongues and 15 Fur and Animal Eyes. Now, at these posts u can trade 3 Furs for Tongue (3:1 ratio). Same should be for other items.

Sorry for not explaning it a little bit better but i hope y'all understand and support this idea!

On 2/13/2019 at 8:34 PM, Creliseth said:

They take too much time for "daily" quest. Grind is ridiculous, these quests take sometimes up to 20 minutes to be done. Not all players are willing to spend their money on getting their equipment to +8/+9... Requirements such as these are not so friendly and healthy. In comparison with daily quests u get in Ayvondil, which are really easy, this is ridiculous. This way, lower level players suffer more than higher ones.

How to fix this?

Quest requirements should be cut in half. Thing like "Exchaning posts" should be introduced.

Simply, each camp/town should have one of these. Because Warspear devs decided to lower gold of all monster drops to a single gold coin, players are these days looting only items they need. Lets say u have daily quest that requires from u to get 30 Tongues. U get these Tongues by killing Wolfs which also drop things like Fur and Animal Eye. Now, these Exchange posts should work like this. Instead of grinding like retard, lets say u loot 20 Tongues and 15 Fur and Animal Eyes. Now, at these posts u can trade 3 Furs for Tongue (3:1 ratio). Same should be for other items.

Sorry for not explaning it a little bit better but i hope y'all understand and support this idea!

That's actually a great idea. Like in Ayvondil where you can instead trade Signs of Filth or Termite Cocoons for the quest items.

Yeah, that would be cool.

• 2 years later...
On 2/14/2019 at 2:34 AM, Creliseth said:

How to fix this?

good idea!

Indeed. That's why I didn't bother with quests like that. I'd only do certain animal trophies quests where the drop rate was high. Otherwise I'd just do those "Kill a specific amount of monsters" jobs.

Heck, even Norlant swamps are better (and that's coming from a guy who used to hate it with passion). Minus the annoying random teleportation system, the quests are really simple: Froggl harpoons, Tellus towers, Golden Wyverns, Insanity in the swamps, Norlant aqueducts (I like to call it Norlant duct tape for whatever reason xd)  Kill will-o-wisp, Captured shaman, Captives, Concoction... My lvl 16 charmer can do those without much hassle. And they're more rewarding than irsel quests

Edited by Fortuno

Irselnort daily quests that require drops are annoying because I killed 20+ mobs and only got 2 drops for that quest for example. And the rewards aren't very rewarding at all. 🙄

Edited by Avamanyar

In my opinion the devs should add a daily quest that allows everyone to help lower level players with Berengars 6 Shadows quest