O CAVALEIRO SUPREMO DO SUBMUNDO AQUÁTICO

Raphoonee

A história Deste individuo se passa no Território Aquático  AINDA Não Descoberto na Ilha de Ayvondil , este e Um cavaleiro Que possui Uma armadura Feita de magia negra
ESTA armadura possui Uma Coloração azul e azul escuro Que o Torna hum Ser de suprema Resistência
não Aquático submundo , sábios afirmam that a creature Nocturna procurou refúgio
na ilha deserta em virtude do poder supremo e com esse ser, ainda há rumores que
antigos piratas e tritões de elite acreditam que este cavaleiro era um pirata e que se mostrou
meio tritão quando entrou em contato com Uma fonte poderosa de magia negra e magia
luminosa
é possível ver o brilho da magia luminosa através dos seus olhos por
trás do seu elmo feito com magia negra.

Construção do traje

Guerreiro-supremo-do-submundo-aquático-modelo-final.png

Edited by Raphoonee

Thank you for your application! :pin3:

Just one thing: the link you shared leads to a whole youtube page and not to a video.

Just now, Higgings said:

Thank you for your application! :pin3:

Just one thing: the link you shared leads to a whole youtube page and not to a video.

Thanks for warning! By the way, I'm finding the size small to see, is that so?

2 minutes ago, Raphoonee said:

Thanks for warning! By the way, I'm finding the size small to see, is that so?

We can click on it and enlarge if necessary, but if you manage to make a bigger size of it, it would just make Jury's work to evaluate your creation easier 🙂

up to you, my friend 😉

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

We can click on it and enlarge if necessary, but if you manage to make a bigger size of it, it would just make Jury's work to evaluate your creation easier 🙂

up to you, my friend 😉

I can not upload a new image, when I click on "choose files ...", the page scrolls up, that's it, and also I'm not getting dragged ... but if I enlarge the image the pixel will blur it will not ?

1 hour ago, Raphoonee said:

I can not upload a new image, when I click on "choose files ...", the page scrolls up, that's it, and also I'm not getting dragged ... but if I enlarge the image the pixel will blur it will not ?

Yes, it might. It's okay then, don't worry. Our admins shall warn you if something is wrong anyway.

Good luck! 🙂

6 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Hey! I can't see your image here on forum, you must upload it again by the end of the day, so I can post it on Facebook. 

Try to use a mobile device; I can on my Android phone. 

But sometimes happens to me too, am not sure of the exact reason 😕

Just now, Aкasha said:

Ei! Não consigo ver sua imagem aqui no fórum, você deve fazer o upload novamente no final do dia, para que eu possa postar no Facebook. 

Ai esta!

Guerreiro-supremo-do-submundo-aquático-modelo-final.png