Diiffculty in choosing a good damage class in mc side (need advice)

DoctorStrange

Question

Am just looking for a good dmg class which i will level up to 28 and then i would invest on it and make it strong.
As of now i have 2 main lvl 28 chars one is shaman and the other is lock. Locks being magical dmg class/ crowd control. It often gets refused in dgs, i have no complain about locks as it is made in that way. And people prefer physical dmg more like rogue's and hunter's. So i l decided to make a rogue/hunter.
Am having difficulty in selecting a good dmg class in mc side. I like bows but i somewhere feels hunter doesnt meet my requirements as a bow user it just doesnt satisfy me.  Also Ranger feels a little better to me ( in comparision with hunter pve/pvp). But due to no higher level char in elfside i can imagine it would be difficult for me to create and lvl one, as it would take lots of time. If you dont have one higher lvl char as a backup in any faction It consumes lots of time. So i cant really lvl up a ranger class as quick as i want. But its not the same in mc side with the help of higher lvl chars it wont be long.

Edited by DoctorStrange

8 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, DoctorStrange said:

Or suggest me which expert to level up for pve hunter 26/28

I believe the damage ones are worthy to be levelled up. However, the skill which gives you speed is no to understimate: speed + critical hit allow you to outdamage rogues who have different builds easier

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

I believe the damage ones are worthy to be levelled up. However, the skill which gives you speed is no to understimate: speed + critical hit allow you to outdamage rogues who have different builds easier

With speed you mean mountain instincts expert skill? And as per dmg skills there are these two skills pathfinder arrow and explosive shot. 

2 hours ago, DoctorStrange said:

With speed you mean mountain instincts expert skill? And as per dmg skills there are these two skills pathfinder arrow and explosive shot. 

Yes, mountain instinct. But you may need a Speed Build in order to maximize this skill.

Pathfinder and Explosive are also nice skills. They deal a lot of damage in Scenarios like tech

I see

On the other hand i like rogue class too, its high amount of dmg with dual weapons which is really amazing. Plus requires less pressing of skills. Take warlock for example it requires us to spam skills in order to maximize the dmg dealt but in the end it deals an equal dmg to any other physical dmg class with same amps after all that constant pressing of the skills. All am saying is with rogue you dont need to keep touching screen all the time you know what i mean! Atleast not as much as the warlock/hunter. Isnt it ?

Edited by DoctorStrange

On 2/14/2019 at 5:05 PM, DoctorStrange said:

I see

On the other hand i like rogue class too, its high amount of dmg with dual weapons which is really amazing. Plus requires less pressing of skills. Take warlock for example it requires us to spam skills in order to maximize the dmg dealt but in the end it deals an equal dmg to any other physical dmg class with same amps after all that constant pressing of the skills. All am saying is with rogue you dont need to keep touching screen all the time you know what i mean! Atleast not as much as the warlock/hunter. Isnt it ?

No,  when it comes to dmg dealt every class as a dmger has to spam there given skills in order to maximise their dmg. It is not like warlock has to touch screen alot of times than a rogue. Ask a lvl 28 rogue , rogues skills also requires as much of pressing of the skills as of warlocks.

And its the same with hunter, ranger, mage, seeker. There is no shortcut