Help me !

Tincho146

Hey all i'm Martin and i'm new in the game. I like so much the game and i will buy miracle coins. And here is the question, in what items i need use this coins? if you can explain me the most detailed possible would be great. I am currently level 5

Thanks! Martin.

Welcome Martin! 

:wind:

Firstly, don't take this reply as official, I'm going to share with you tips on how I did back then to level up my chars. Let's get started:

I advise you to take one day or two where you don't have to worry about anything else but play. A weekend for example..

If you have a brother or friend who can do the same, then that would be even better...

first investment:

• buy miracle coins on weekends - always. they come with bonus if you buy 1000+ coins
  • bag space - they costs 799 per 50 spaces (when 50% off) ..you will need them sooner or later, but you can also buy 10x and sell half in the market if you want make gold fast
  • 1x Minion 12h - (Leogryph or Yellow Pig) they won't last forever, but playing 12h with those guys is a great time-saving.
  • 1x Elixir of knowledge 12h (optional) - it will boost your experience, and allow you to buy cheap weapons in the market with higher level and more power (damage). 

You can also ask via global chat to join a guild with "XP buff" (and ask them to turn it on..of course xD). This will give you a great start! In the first map you will get free equipment from quests, the only I'm interested in buying from in-game market is really cheap weapons if I can get more damage and finish my quests faster and, personally, I also like HP and Critical enchantments, no matter which char I start with. So that I don't die so easily.

Ps. 1) minion + exilir don't expire even if you die. 2) Sell all the loots you don't need from quests and save all your money. 3) if you get stuck in a quest, invite players in the area to finish them together. Dungeons are not required for your progress.

4) If you have no other choice, you can pay* 500g (1000g absolute maximum) for a high level to help you to kill a boss. I know it sucks, but I won't be hypocritical and tell you that I never did. It all depends on if you are in a hurry to finish the quest or not. I recommend you to do it in last case.

Edited by Aкasha

4 hours ago, Aкasha said:

Welcome Martin! 

:wind:

Firstly, don't take this reply as official, I'm going to share with you tips on how I did back then to level up my chars. Let's get started:

I advise you to take one day or two where you don't have to worry about anything else but play. A weekend for example..

If you have a brother or friend who can do the same, then that would be even better...

first investment:

• buy miracle coins on weekends - always. they come with bonus if you buy 1000+ coins
  • bag space - they costs 799 per 50 spaces (when 50% off) ..you will need them sooner or later, but you can also buy 10x and sell half in the market if you want make gold fast
  • 1x Minion 12h - (Leogryph or Yellow Pig) they won't last forever, but playing 12h with those guys is a great time-saving.
  • 1x Elixir of knowledge 12h (optional) - it will boost your experience, and allow you to buy cheap weapons in the market with higher level and more power (damage). 

You can also ask via global chat to join a guild with "XP buff" (and ask them to turn it on..of course xD). This will give you a great start! In the first map you will get free equipment from quests, the only I'm interested in buying from in-game market is really cheap weapons if I can get more damage and finish my quests faster and, personally, I also like HP and Critical enchantments, no matter which char I start with. So that I don't die so easily.

Ps. 1) minion + exilir don't expire even if you die. 2) Sell all the loots you don't need from quests and save all your money. 3) if you get stuck in a quest, invite players in the area to finish them together. Dungeons are not required for your progress.

4) If you have no other choice, you can play 500g (1000g absolute maximum) for a high level to help you to kill a boss. I know it sucks, but I won't be hypocritical and tell you that I never did. It all depends on if you are in a hurry to finish the quest or not. I recommend you to do it in last case.

Woow very good answer. Thanks Akasha really! You helped me a lot! Regards.

• 2 weeks later...