No comment!!!

Danfake

Analyze class Mage and level your power, fin. 

I had to edit the post because many BR are made of the funny and want to make other players look bad, sincerely the community BR-Tourmaline is the most toxic and full of scammer all Warspear and ELF class very broken. 

Edited by Danfake

12 hours ago, Morgana said:

It's basically the same if you'd use 20 Warlocks. And they wouldn't even have to be op. Full area stun 24/7 does its job well.

We know, the lock is good in PvP well mounted, but it is not the same as a mage PvE which is a bit exaggerated in its power, I think you play side Elf. 

But the point is that a guild recruits 30 magician because it knows that it will be impossible to cruse, so that the War Castle is more fair, would be good a restriction of just going with a certain amount of class, as Vera 30 magician with full stum and its barrier is impossible. 

Also the class Mage does functions that a tanker should do, and I saw 5 mage do TP heroic, 5 lock doesn't do that. 

Hopefully for the next leveling of class and Nerf is not just for MC, and that also nerfs a little class Elf. 

14 hours ago, Hasda said:

La próxima vez que haga una estrategia para ganar en lugar de llanto  😂

Do not waste my time with a toxic MC, which is spent drooling elf not to carry block sand on behalf of them, you have a stolen guild you have the gall to want to mock my post. 

So for the next propomganse a goal with your guild stolen and not be screwing us, XAU 

42 minutes ago, Danfake said:

But the point is that a guild recruits 30 magician because it knows that it will be impossible to cruse, so that the War Castle is more fair

Then recruit 30 Warlocks if it bothers you during castle wars lol.

Yep, Mages are pretty strong in pve but I wouldn't say they are overpowered. The player has to be skilled and own a well-built character + they need good teamwork. You can't just put 5 random Mages in one party and expect them to finish TP hard-myth without dying countless times :D

Two days ago we spammed TP myth with 3 Mages, one Priest, one Druid.

And even in that constellation it happened that people died every now and then.

Please don't forget that the risk of dying is much higher with such a party than while having a tank..

I fully agree with Danfake, who is fudendo the balance of group battles in the game, the legion alliance only has lock with stunning in area, and is only a base skill, while the sentry alliance has a magician, druid (2 stun in area) paladin (stun in area + dmg in area) blade dancer (stunning in area) and we still have the ranger with explosive traps. I do not even need to prove that this is unbalanced in the game, just look at the wars on the servers! Almost always elfs wins on all servers !!! Coincidence? and when mcs gamha is in suffering, in the lime of time! The game is great, but aigrind has to balance the group battles! We want to stun in area in other mcs classes!

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

Luego recluta 30 brujos si te molesta durante las guerras del castillo jajaja.

Sí, los magos son bastante fuertes en pve, pero yo no diría que son superados. El jugador debe ser hábil y poseer un personaje bien construido + necesita un buen trabajo en equipo. No puedes poner 5 magos al azar en una fiesta y esperar que terminen el mito difícil de TP sin morir innumerables veces : D

Hace dos días enviamos spam al mito de TP con 3 magos, un sacerdote y un druida.

E incluso en esa constelación sucedió que las personas morían de vez en cuando.

Por favor, no olvide que el riesgo de morir es mucho mayor con una fiesta de este tipo que con un tanque.

The problem will not be solved by recruiting 30 Lock (warlock), we want more balance in the class for better games and fun, you know the frustration that gives your guild feel useless only PQ A class is very powerful and block everything

It is a constant claim but the fact that the Lock and charmer are good in PvP does not mean that it is good in other respects, and re-emphasizing the amount of stun that class Elf has Druid, BD, Paladin, Mage, and Ranger with your stun bomb soli look at those class And try to match it with a Rogue who has nerf every year, a Dk who only uses a silence and stum, shaman, Necro who uses fear but no one sacrifices points for 4/4 if it were not PvP. Making Uma compared the class elf have more skill stum in area than MC. 

:pin7:

12 hours ago, Danfake said:

The problem will not be solved by recruiting 30 Lock (warlock), we want more balance in the class for better games and fun, you know the frustration that gives your guild feel useless only PQ A class is very powerful and block everything

It is a constant claim but the fact that the Lock and charmer are good in PvP does not mean that it is good in other respects, and re-emphasizing the amount of stun that class Elf has Druid, BD, Paladin, Mage, and Ranger with your stun bomb soli look at those class And try to match it with a Rogue who has nerf every year, a Dk who only uses a silence and stum, shaman, Necro who uses fear but no one sacrifices points for 4/4 if it were not PvP. Making Uma compared the class elf have more skill stum in area than MC. 

:pin7:

The actual joke is that Druids used to be good in pvp and pve aspects until MC players complained about its opness in pvp. So Druid got nerfed, now it's freaking useless in pve and okay at pvp.

You see, one class can't be perfect at everything. There would be no use of having different classes if all of them worked the same way.

I strongly believe as a MC player you do not have the right to complain about Sentinels' stun classes:cat1:

Pala has one stun, BD has one stun.

Druids, Mages and Ranger have multiple stuns.

Warlock, Charmer, Barbs, Hunters, Dks , Necro got multiple stuns

Others got at least one stun.

If you really wanna compare them, then MCs have more stun skills in total:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And for godsake, if you owned a castle and recruited 30 Warlocks, 30 Mages wouldn't be of any use either.

Edited by Morgana

9 minutes ago, Morgana said:

El chiste real es que los druidas solían ser buenos en aspectos de pvp y pve hasta que los jugadores de MC se quejaban de su opness en pvp. Así que Druid se nerfó, ahora es inútil en pvp y está bien en pvp.

Verás, una clase no puede ser perfecta en todo. No habría uso de tener clases diferentes si todos ellos trabajaran de la misma manera.

Creo firmemente que como jugador de MC no tienes derecho a quejarte de las clases de aturdimiento de los Sentinels: cat1:

Pala tiene un aturdimiento, BD tiene un aturdimiento.

Druidas, magos y guardabosques tienen varios aturdimientos.

Warlock, Charmer, Barbs, Hunters, Dks, Necro obtuvieron múltiples descargas.

Otros consiguieron al menos un aturdimiento.

Si realmente quieres compararlos, entonces los MC tienen más habilidades de aturdimiento en total.: head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Y por el amor de Dios, si fueras dueño de un castillo y reclutaras 30 brujos, 30 magos tampoco serían de ninguna utilidad.

The Druid continues to be very good at PvP if you have good CD kills anyone, in my server Um druid with Ampl + 6 and full CD kills a rogue full + 10 with team grandeur

Do not say that all the classes are of the same function, a very ambigo example are the war of Map 2 always wins ELF most of the time not by gameplay, but because players see which class is more broken and move easily. 

To finish this issue at once, I do not think they put a change that hurts elf. 

The elves are mostly in almost all servers that helps a lot in their favor and most of them move because they know that class MC It is more suffered. 

The castle needs to change a lot so that the struggles are fair and balanced, the end. 

Your translator doesn't translate correctly so there is no sense to discuss this topic with you any further as there is obviously a language barrier. 

On US-Sapphire there was a time when MC won war all the time. That's a very weak argument.

+6 Druids can't kill full +10 Rogue. Wanna know why?

A +6 Druid probably doesn't even have arena gear nor an arean wepon as he can't even afford amping his normal gear. 

+10 Rogues tend to have full maxed arena gears and weapons which means they would be able to kill a Druid within 3 hits :) 

If you know one single +6 Druid who can kill a full +10 Rogue then it's a rarity and that player must be extremely skilled. At this point you shouldn't start generalizing though. Just because one out of thousand people can do it, it doesn't mean that the class is broken.

7 hours ago, Danfake said:

Do not waste my time with a toxic MC, which is spent drooling elf not to carry block sand on behalf of them, you have a stolen guild you have the gall to want to mock my post. 

So for the next propomganse a goal with your guild stolen and not be screwing us, XAU 

I have a "stolen" guild, a legendary achievment that i've done with no support, a usefull guide for my class that helps a lot of players, most powerfull rogue of BR and it's ALL on my money and effort.
I feel sorry for you, because all you have is your "shit crying post".

7 hours ago, Morgana said:

The actual joke is that Druids used to be good in pvp and pve aspects until MC players complained about its opness in pvp. So Druid got nerfed, now it's freaking useless in pvp and okay at pvp.

You see, one class can't be perfect at everything. There would be no use of having different classes if all of them worked the same way.

I strongly believe as a MC player you do not have the right to complain about Sentinels' stun classes:cat1:

Pala has one stun, BD has one stun.

Druids, Mages and Ranger have multiple stuns.

Warlock, Charmer, Barbs, Hunters, Dks , Necro got multiple stuns

Others got at least one stun.

If you really wanna compare them, then MCs have more stun skills in total:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Well but he is right. Elves have got aoe stuns while Mcs stuns are useless against many enemies.

It's a advantage for sure. 

Of course the numbers of stuns are higher on Mc but they are based on 1vs1 and not on wars castle fights. 

A restriction of classes who can participate wouldn't be bad at all. 

4 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Well but he is right. Elves have got aoe stuns while Mcs stuns are useless against many enemies.

It's a advantage for sure. 

Of course the numbers of stuns are higher on Mc but they are based on 1vs1 and not on wars castle fights. 

A restriction of classes who can participate wouldn't be bad at all. 

Please don't tell me that Warlocks aoe stun is useless against enemies!!

I agree that Elves have more aoe stuns but they also have a chance to fail:uhuh:

Also, nowadays stun can easily be avoided by buying gears which contain the attribute to avoid them and also by adding enchantment...

6 hours ago, Morgana said:

Please don't tell me that Warlocks aoe stun is useless against enemies!!

I agree that Elves have more aoe stuns but they also have a chance to fail:uhuh:

Also, nowadays stun can easily be avoided by buying gears which contain the attribute to avoid them and also by adding enchantment...

A

Estou achando sem nexo essas várias reclamações de mcs que estão achando ruim que a guild ancestrais tenha levado 25 magos,pois a guild é 50% formada por magos por conta da tw tec que é preciso ter dano em área por causa de muitos mobs na tw. Levamos os magos que tínhamos disponível e cada um deu seu máximo dentro da nossa estratégia
Desnecessário querer nerfar uma classe que como qualquer outra do jogo tem seus pontos positivos e negativos; Toda classe FULL VAMP sola algo
Estão condenando uma classe por causa da estratégia ... Em uma batalha que eu saiba usa-se o que se tem de bom a seu favor
30 magos fazem diferença, assim como 30 bruxos fariam diferença, assim como 30 rogues também fariam, como 30 charmers fariam diferença também ...  Isso é estratégia, estudar o oponente e seus pontos negativos e usar isso a nosso favor .
As classes mc tem full stun, praticamente a população mc é dobrada/ triplicada por causa dos charmers.Reclamar de barriga cheia é fácil, estudar o oponente ninguém quer.
Quando a guild Ancestrais foi pegar o castelo da t4 a primeira vez não conseguimos por que não tínhamos uma estratégia boa e vimos aonde erramos.Depois ficamos 1 mês pensando, elaborando e conversando com os membros e pedindo idéias por que uma guild é um grupo, uniao e ver o que pode ser melhorado e assim que aconteceu quando montamos nossa lista e estrategia e nos organizamos nao em 1 semana antes, mas sim 1 mes todo. E conseguimos conquistar a vitória no castelo e logo depois disso começamos a pensar na defesa do castelo e elaboramos várias formas para nos defender e uma delas foi deixar o castelo full lvl5.Uma coisa que utilizamos muito para aperfeiçoar nossa defesa foi ir muita war que é onde pensamos como o oponente também, e é aonde percebemos o que neutraliza o oponente e exercitamos o raciocínio rápido e lógico das táticas de guerra .
Ficar reclamando de uma classe por que ela tem algumas vantagens é infantilidade
Toda classe tem vantagens e desvantagens
Toda classe é ruim pra alguma coisa e boa pra outras
É bem fácil culpar o outro lado pra justificar o seu erro, fica ai a reflexao
Fracasso não é pra chorar, e sim pra rever uma melhor maneira de fazer diferente da próxima vez
Ir castelo não é colocar um amontoado de gente e esperar que eles vão lá e derrubem o castelo, pra quem joga RPG sabe que se não tem uma tática a coisa não vai pra frente, e tem que pensar na melhor maneira de alcançar os objetivos e conhecer as suas vantagens e principalmente suas desvantagens pois quem não conhece sua própria fraqueza não vai saber como se defender.
O jogo por sí próprio te possibilita ter uma mente aberta pra novas ideias, novos pensamentos e estratégias, so basta ter força de vontade e organização.
Complicado você ver  várias reclamações de que mago tem que ser nerfado,que tem muito dmg, que sola muita coisa. Por si próprio, a característica do jogo é que o mago seja um dos dmgs mais altos.
Quando você aceita os termos do jogo você vê o que cada classe te propôs no momento em que criamos o personagem.
Não é porque que não conseguimos alcançar os nossos objetivos que a classe tenha que mudar a favor de sí próprio.
Pra quem ja jogou outros jogos RPG sabe as características do mago, isso é universal.Do mesmo jeito que as coisas evoluem o nosso pensamento também tem que evoluir..vir reclamar no jogo é a mesma coisa de desistir e se entregar a derrota sem tentar se esforçar mais pra montar uma estratégia melhor.
Colocar limite de classe no castelo não mudará muita coisa, por que posso colocar 15 palas e 15 magos que vai surtir o mesmo efeito.
Sempre irão achar algo de errado no outro pra justificar seus erros, mudando ou não sempre existirá infinitas possibilidades de estratégias e muitos cérebros pensando juntos.
Pessoal tem quer aprender o que é junção de combos de classes porque você tem que trabalhar com o que tem ao seu alcance.
Podem ver que o único server que está chorando no momento é o server Br por que não existe organização e não sabem o que é trabalhar em equipe, e temos que aprender muito ainda com outros servidores.

Edited by Zsoolarszz

18 hours ago, Hasda said:

Tengo un gremio "robado", un logro legendario que he logrado sin apoyo, una guía útil para mi clase que ayuda a muchos jugadores, el pícaro más poderoso de BR y todo está relacionado con mi dinero y esfuerzo .
Lo siento por ti, porque todo lo que tienes es tu "puesto de mierda llorando".

Hahahaha If a guild that was stolen, they cry where you are the one who gets the hang of it where they don't call you, go get print to this and post it on Facebook, because your elf bosses will leave you farm arena, you're pathetic PIR presume something stolen and even with all the money in the world  I removed the thief and pathetic you are to get where you do not call just to create bullying, take your Cyber bullying to your babadore that I do not care hahahaha

Ah luck with your mega best rogue that only you believe it, all MC hates your guild to be full of people false and scammer. 

Edited by Danfake

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

@Danfake  No sé lo que dijo, pero por favor no insultes a otros : D (llamándote patético, etc.)

I'm sorry, but I resent that guy wants to make me look bad, where they don't call him

If you knew that he has a stolen guild, he's an enemy of our guild who keeps trying to us all the time. It's a haters

I won't say that again, sorry.

I would appreciate if you close this topic please because I can not delete it. 

26 minutes ago, Danfake said:

I'm sorry, but I resent that guy wants to make me look bad, where they don't call him

If you knew that he has a stolen guild, he's an enemy of our guild who keeps trying to us all the time. It's a haters

Just make sure you guys sort out your problems peacefully. If you do so, there is no need to close the topic. 

50 minutes ago, Danfake said:

1 hour ago, Danfake said:

Hahahaha If a guild that was stolen, they cry where you are the one who gets the hang of it where they don't call you, go get print to this and post it on Facebook, because your elf bosses will leave you farm arena, you're pathetic PIR presume something stolen and even with all the money in the world  I removed the thief and pathetic you are to get where you do not call just to create bullying, take your Cyber bullying to your babadore that I do not care hahahaha

Ah luck with your mega best rogue that only you believe it, all MC hates your guild to be full of people false and scammer. 

We are enemies in many ways, but we are allies in the Battle of Territory that you do not participate 😂 I've never stolen anyone and I do not even need to. Hard to know if im hated because everyone who comes on DiscordApp and knows me doesnt say that, only you and a small part of your guildmates (the ones who love to cry).
But I'm not here to get your approval, you might think the Guild is stolen, that I'm an as***** and whatever. I'm here to laugh because the mages are very strong 😂

9 minutes ago, Hasda said:

Somos enemigos de muchas maneras, pero somos aliados en la batalla de territorio que no participa 😂  nunca he robado a nadie y que ni siquiera necesito. Es difícil saber si me odian porque todos los que vienen en DiscordApp y me conocen no dicen eso, solo tú y una pequeña parte de tus compañeros de hermandad (los que aman llorar).
Pero no estoy aquí para obtener su aprobación, podría pensar que el Gremio fue robado, que soy un imbécil y lo que sea. Estoy aquí para reír, porque los magos son muy fuertes  😂

That's your opinion but save them for yourself. 

I think that talking about you have a guild that was stolen no matter, either way is already yours thanks to a certain person who do not want to say his name, all BR knows the story of the great RIP=Hell robbery, you can go with your discord to play quietly and leave us alone. 

Clearly your ego is very big, ahhh if I go to war, I don't need to notify you if I go or not. 

Your haters with fake laughter you can stay, Greetings luck ✌ ️

Edited by Danfake