Mages in Battle for Castles

Luan Borges

How long will it take AiGrind to realize that no class should have the amount of crowdcontrol and area of effect stuns?

Guilds are making whole "armies" of mages to defend their castle, it makes impossible to go through. They will all jump, stun in area, and dmg the entire opponent guild at the same time.

This needs to be changed.

Or atleast a cap of players from the same class to enter the castle. 

Nerf the AOE stuns or create a cap on castles

Example: only a max of 10 of each class can enter

I'm sure that a game in a state that Guilds invite " only class x " because of how ridiculously overpowered it is for castles, is not the ideal game for any company.

It really is disheartening to see an entire guilds effort feel so pointless.

Hope something is done.

Cheers ! 

:wall:

5 hours ago, Luan Borges said:

Quanto tempo levará o AiGrind para perceber que nenhuma classe deve ter a quantidade de controle de multidões e área de efeito?

As guildas estão fazendo "exércitos" inteiros de magos para defender seu castelo, torna impossível passar por ele. Eles irão todos pular, atordoar a área e drenar toda a guilda adversária ao mesmo tempo.

Isso precisa ser mudado.

Ou pelo menos um boné de jogadores da mesma classe para entrar no castelo. 

Nerf o AOE atordoa ou cria um limite nos castelos

Exemplo: somente um máximo de 10 de cada turma pode entrar

Tenho certeza de que um jogo em um estado que as Guildas convidam "apenas classe x" por causa do quão ridiculamente esmagador ele é para os castelos, não é o jogo ideal para qualquer empresa.

É realmente desanimador ver o esforço de uma guilda inteira parecer tão sem sentido.

Espero que algo esteja feito.

Felicidades ! 

:parede:

I agree, the game is not the same anymore. I play for years and it's the first time, that the game is clearing the players I expect a change, because that way they ended the game.

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

really does not have conditions to play against, 1 mage holds 10mcs imagine 30 mages, outside shield that practically does not even have time while mcs take full nerf .. elfos full buff right ..🤔