MODS/DEVS NEED TO SEE THIS. BIG PROBLEM BEING EXPLOITED

ThatNecro

I have been troubled by this many times now it really just does not make sense. It is clearly VERY poor map design and is being exploited by characters with certain skills to gain more points in arena without winning or so spite other players of their obvious winnings. Please watch the following clip and I apologise for the few in appropriate uses of language.

Heh, we have a Usain Bolt here. Although it is annoying this does not go against any kind of rule. Unfair in a moral matter, but nothing else, my friend. 

This particular map also bothered me very much. This exact situation happened to me just so many times. Poor map design. That large |_| should at least be cut in half so these could be avoided.

Improvements in arena are always something that our developers plan to do whenever there is enough time to, don't worry about that.

We can't tell when the changes will be added, but your thoughts will be taken into consideration. Thank you!

Edited by Aкasha

16 hours ago, Aкasha said:

Improvements in arena are always something that our developers plan to do whenever there is enough time to, don't worry about that.

We can't tell when the changes will be added, but your thoughts will be taken into consideration. Thank you!

Thankyou for the acknowledgment at the very least 🙂

On 2/9/2019 at 9:43 AM, Higgings said:

Heh, we have a Usain Bolt here. Although it is annoying this does not go against any kind of rule. Unfair in a moral matter, but nothing else, my friend. 

Eh that's debatable, although it is morally saddening. It is also a big problem that can be used almost effortlessly to ruin the points you gain for arena wins/loses and so reduce points of a person's rating. It's only low after one fight but this BD did that's many times and so do others. It's bad 😞

On 2/9/2019 at 11:31 AM, Zurp said:

Also maps with 1 square wide pathways give huge advantage to rangers. Devs should take a look at those.

Yh I really hope so