PVE ROGUE BUILD FOR DGS

DoctorStrange

Whenever event comes like snow and halloween. Players spam dgs and when it comes to dg a dmg class has a more chance to get invited in a party than a tank/heal.(incase of when you prefer to play game alone without any guild support). Am an mc player i have a dmg class lvl 28 but its a warlock even with decent amps .. i have been declined often times. So i am planning to build a lvl 28 pve rogue. Players have even said me can you tank the other side mini mobs when i asked them to invite me to their pt ( in snow event ) alone if yes then join our pt.

So like tanky dmger ... and i can see rogues are capable of that, So i need a lvl 28 pve rogue build as a tanky dmger. But also Mostly dmger. Suggest me builds, gears, skills, and which skills to up

Thanks

Edited by DoctorStrange

Lets say a rogue with lvl 28 crit accu and ls axe along with full dodge gears,accessories, plus dodge skillbuild ( refelxes 4/4,poisonous blades 4/4) against a same lvl rogue with new craft lvl 28 weapons (i know they havent been introduced yet but just an assumption , and  judging by the last 2,3 craft axes... with a parry accuracy and dmg stats lvl 28 axe ) and same amps except instead of dodge this rogue is full critical build gears,and skill build poisonous blades 4/4, extermination 4/4 ? For burst dmg,( idk exactly on which skill to max for burst dmg other than poisonous blades)

What would be the result which one would be better ?

And What would be the diff between these two rogue's ? 

Edited by DoctorStrange

• 10 months later...

Best build is lvl 26 nadir sets boots and armor with pene as second armor bonus and helmet, gloves with second bonus of cooldown. Try to maximise speed crit and pene then get axes which have accuracy and crit. Then aim for vamp as high as u can get it. With tht and correct skills u will not die even without dodge in dungeons

• 4 months later...