Jump to content

Deathknight pve/farm. Need suggestions


Recommended Posts

Hello, lately after update and after secret reserve nerf. I want to know a good dk build which would help me survive in lab. I want to farm lab bosses 1,2,3,4 and for that i need a surviving build. My dk is lvl 24 have skills like saturation,reserves,hurricane,call.sharp shadow.

Suggest me a build which can help me survive lab and bosses without even 1 hp pot.

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot to mention before I was able to solo lab with my dk before like 1 1/2,2 years ago ( it  is lvl 24 and +8 amped.). I had a build of expert skill 3/4 hurricane 3/4 reserves.and now I remember I wasn't able to solo lab like how I used to couple of years back, not sure if it  is because of  all these updates. Now atm I changed my build to reserves 4/4 and 2/4 saturation was curious to see how reserves works on 4/4, had never maxed it before. So did it now I do am able to walk along lab but getting hard in between at some point. But before it was not like that.. Any suggestions/advice advice about it would help 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

secret reserve got a nerf and a hard one at that, the skill is basically pointless right now, multiplying your health regeneration by 180% at 4/4, meaning even a hardcore hp regen dk with 300 health regen can get around 540 health regen instead of its previous over 1k-3k a tik heal

 

if you have Halloween or any life steal accessories then i suggest 4/4 saturation and 2/4 steel hurricane, even without accessories the 25% life steal increase is really good, specially in lab for cuz of number of mobs around you combining that with steel hurricane, you will get the heal secret reserve lost

 

other than that blood protection might offer useful giving 50% damage reduction for 8 seconds with a 13 second cooldown?(forgot the cooldown number)

Edited by FakeUser
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have couple of halloween accesories.. like lvl 22 halloween physical dmg cape + amulet lvl 22 amulet with bonuses hp , ls, and phy dmg. I have like 13 % ls without saturation... i read other posts players were saying blood shield doesnt stack with dark shield... so it wont work with dark shield isnt it or will it? I have no idea about the new skill. Also what if  i level steel hurricane 4/4 ? Since its an aoe dmg skill, but not sure if it be a good idea because you know mobs stick to your char all the time at lab... call + hurricane 4/4 would give some good hp right ? What you think?

Edited by DoctorStrange
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 10:05 AM, DoctorStrange said:

I have couple of halloween accesories.. like lvl 22 halloween physical dmg cape + amulet lvl 22 amulet with bonuses hp , ls, and phy dmg. I have like 13 % ls without saturation... i read other posts players were saying blood shield doesnt stack with dark shield... so it wont work with dark shield isnt it or will it? I have no idea about the new skill. Also what if  i level steel hurricane 4/4 ? Since its an aoe dmg skill, but not sure if it be a good idea because you know mobs stick to your char all the time at lab... call + hurricane 4/4 would give some good hp right ? What you think?

i don't know about blood protection, i asked some people and they said it work with dark shield...

 

as for getting hurricane 4/4

its really up to you, making saturation 4/4 or hurricane 4/4, if you get enough life steal that you can survive lab then we achieve what we are looking for, there is no need to level the skill anymore, otherwise level saturation

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FakeUser said:

i don't know about blood protection, i asked some people and they said it work with dark shield...

 

as for getting hurricane 4/4

its really up to you, making saturation 4/4 or hurricane 4/4, if you get enough life steal that you can survive lab then we achieve what we are looking for, there is no need to level the skill anymore, otherwise level saturation

I am a free player , i wont be buying mcoin any soon to unlock an expert skill to purchase blood protection, but yeah i do can replace it with my other experts i have:- call,hurricane,satu,sharpshadow,reserves,silence(bought silence and sharpshadow long time back when i was interested on pvps/arena on this dk but i mostly using it  from last 1,2 year for pve ).

Also, saturation i have 2/4 atm it gives like 10,12% ls (not accurate) but also it takes 10% of the hp (which is why i am not liking it)

If i remember it correct before it wasnt used to be 10% hp deduction atleast.  Those 10% are crucial you know when it comes to surviving lab.

I have tried 3/4 hurricane, that is why getting curious maybe at 4/4 i would be able to do what i exactly want.

Edited by DoctorStrange
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dk666 said:

as mine experience,

u should Improve u phy def to 8000+,then u can  survive in lab easy...

expert skills

steel hurricane 4/4

aura of hatred  4/4

dont ues saturation ,be cus u are not strong enough ...

 

 

Nowadays if maxed saturation gives you enough ammount of LS. The real problem of that skill is the -10% of hps; nowadays a tank easily reaches 6k hps, and taking off 600 hps for a skill is quite a lot, especially if that skill lasts a bit more than 10 seconds. This skill definitely needs an improvement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

Nowadays if maxed saturation gives you enough ammount of LS. The real problem of that skill is the -10% of hps; nowadays a tank easily reaches 6k hps, and taking off 600 hps for a skill is quite a lot, especially if that skill lasts a bit more than 10 seconds. This skill definitely needs an improvement.  

ofc, saturation is a good skill, i always use it.

but he just lv24,i dont konw hes attributes ,so i suggest he told us hes defence

 

i tkink this game of dk.

defence and health is the best attributes for new plays or network is not good plays(like me...Network delay always 200+)

After all, not every player has good skills and operations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dk666 said:

as mine experience,

u should Improve u phy def to 8000+,then u can  survive in lab easy...

expert skills

steel hurricane 4/4

aura of hatred  4/4

dont ues saturation ,be cus u are not strong enough ...

 

 

6 hours ago, dk666 said:

ofc, saturation is a good skill, i always use it.

but he just lv24,i dont konw hes attributes ,so i suggest he told us hes defence

 

i tkink this game of dk.

defence and health is the best attributes for new plays or network is not good plays(like me...Network delay always 200+)

After all, not every player has good skills and operations.

My phy def is 7.5k and m def is 3k ( don't have any guild buffs except phy def 3/3)

Btw, how did you guessed my def ? which is lower than 8k

And Yeah, aura of hatred 4/4 sounds  op in this scenario I completely agree, I already achieved what I wanted so I guess I won't be doing it any now or later. But yeah would definitely give it a try when devs will come with nerf of existing skills again xd

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...