New skill ideas

Zurp

I came up with few skills that could make seeker more viable in both pvp and pve.

Deflect: Seeker deflects all damage and abilities done to him back to the enemy. Attacking an enemy will cancel the effect. 

Atm seeker doesn't have any skills for survival, which this skill would solve. In pvp enemies just have to ignore seeker while this skill is active. 

Seeker also lacks some movement abilities. One of the reasons why ranger is still so much better than seeker is because of range. Seeker needs a jump to be more effective faster.(Buffing attraction could also be a thing. Now it feels like the distance is too short and there seems to be small delay when you can actually attack the enemy you pulled.

I personally do not want seeker to have a stun. 

4 hours ago, Zurp said:

Deflect: Seeker deflects all damage and abilities done to him back to the enemy. Attacking an enemy will cancel the effect. 

Atm seeker doesn't have any skills for survival, which this skill would solve. In pvp enemies just have to ignore seeker while this skill is active.

I think this skill would be a little strange. The skill would have a temporary effect? (well... basically gives seeker the ability for certain amount of time).

Anyways, why I think it would be weird, is because the damage reflect attribute was altered before. Even though you stated it should be deflect (which means only the attacker gets hurt), I can't help but wonder if that would also count as seeker attacking the enemy. I'm sure you're familiar with this "Lightning shield" Scenario, where people get hit by shield, because damage reflect worked as though as the enemy attacked the shaman directly. Anyways, long story short, I think this skill wouldn't last a second under these circumstances. Unless it's intended to be a 1hit only skill. Or they would have to alter the mechanics. I don't know. Anyways, that's all

1 hour ago, Fortuno said:

I think this skill would be a little strange. The skill would have a temporary effect? (well... basically gives seeker the ability for certain amount of time).

Anyways, why I think it would be weird, is because the damage reflect attribute was altered before. Even though you stated it should be deflect (which means only the attacker gets hurt), I can't help but wonder if that would also count as seeker attacking the enemy. I'm sure you're familiar with this "Lightning shield" Scenario, where people get hit by shield, because damage reflect worked as though as the enemy attacked the shaman directly. Anyways, long story short, I think this skill wouldn't last a second under these circumstances. Unless it's intended to be a 1hit only skill. Or they would have to alter the mechanics. I don't know. Anyways, that's all

Yup, similar thing happens with druid forest song. If enemy like rogue uses poison and then gets slept, dmg reflect from druid will wake him. But I think this could be solved somehow.

Also I dont think it should deflect dmg that was done to him before he uses the skill. Bleed effect for example.

the old functionality of absolute reflexes ( dodge 3 attacks) would work very well in the seeker:haha:

skill ideas :  defensive

blinding light : reduces the damage and accuracy of the enemy

survival instinct : reduces damage done to the character while reducing character damage by 12 seconds

ricochet armor returns the damage inflicted on the character by 35% in 7 sec    35%/40/%45%/50%   (+5 in every skill level)

skill ideas: attack 

piercing blow deal  huge damage ignoring all kinds of defense, (Damage reduction skills to the character do not work.and  it can not cause critical damage )

back stab :  The character teleports to the enemy causing damage and applying bleeding.

If any of the skills is op, let me know. XD

6 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

the old functionality of absolute reflexes ( dodge 3 attacks) would work very well in the seeker:haha:

defensively, seeker really needs evasion or some resist, they are the only dmg class that uses light armor but doesnt have evade skill. They also lack stun and mana regen(especially crit skill build seekers). So i thought something like

harad's favour: increases evasion and energy regeneration speed for certain amount of time, each enemy attack dodged/resisted gives % chance to stun enemy in the next attack(can stack to maybe 40-50% chance)

5 hours ago, Eagedous said:

increases evasion and energy regeneration speed for certain amount of time

Even this without anything other would be nice. Maybe if it was passive and after each succesfull attack you would gain 1 buff

On 2/10/2019 at 1:06 AM, Speedom said:

Lets give seekers a passive with a chance to stay stealth while attacking.😜

How about passive stealth. Only visible while in combat:happypumpkin:

On 2/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Speedom said:

Give us a passive mana regain. Like dk secret reserve but mana regain inc.

That would be useful and at the same time useless... We would still be weak in terms of defense.:pin1:

2 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

That would be useful and at the same time useless... We would still be weak in terms of defense.:pin1:

Agree but I gave up of dodge build awhile ago due to not having a skill to assist that build. Mana regain passive will be helpful for exa and solar build

• 4 weeks later...

I think there should be some tweaks in seeker's current expert skill. Exhaustive Blow should get buff. Only changes are duration up to 9secs and the evasive debuff is onky 4%. Sadly, this skill can still get blocked, parried and dodged. Make Inner Rage do aoe stun once it triggered. A good way to counter and make some combacks. Also, in a life and death situation through high lvl mobs. 

• 2 weeks later...

Most skills are copied from others

for example the attraction of the seeker are the same threads of darkness 

if they are going to continue copying skills I hope it's a defensive one like the dark shield

or last wish of the barbarian..:cryingpumpkin:

Or at least to fix the existing ones that are not very useful for example the inner rage (that until now are like fireworks for before dying xD):panda6:

And make it defensive

For example

When you reach a certain amount of life you receive immunity to stun (it works only if you lower the indicated level of life)

Or it gives you an incredible amount of dodge to at least let us escape the danger:sad1:

• 2 weeks later...

Think seeker needs one stun lasting 3s, at the minute we rely heavy on fast heavy damage, and net is good for 1-1 but cant deal dmg when they in net

Even for it to work on adds or X% vs boss as seeker skills can lead it to agro much so a stun would maybe help with the ls heals

25 minutes ago, Counciler said:

Think seeker needs one stun lasting 3s, at the minute we rely heavy on fast heavy damage, and net is good for 1-1 but cant deal dmg when they in net

Even for it to work on adds or X% vs boss as seeker skills can lead it to agro much so a stun would maybe help with the ls heals

I still think sun net should be a dmg root skill. Really dont make sense of how the skill is a sleeper.

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

I still think sun net should be a dmg root skill. Really dont make sense of how the skill is a sleeper.

We cant use retribution runes cause if they bleed us or dmg anyway like area root or wl area dmg as we  net them it means net off cause reflection

31 minutes ago, Counciler said:

We cant use retribution runes cause if they bleed us or dmg anyway like area root or wl area dmg as we  net them it means net off cause reflection

Yea and that's the reason I keep it at 1/4. Another thing is pvp with pala and mages. Actually all classes can interfered sun net.

On 4/4/2019 at 3:16 PM, Speedom said:

Yea and that's the reason I keep it at 1/4. Another thing is pvp with pala and mages. Actually all classes can interfered sun net.

Yes we are more of a support char but issue is we are required go close but we weak defense wise, our shields 5/5 takes 1k dmg approx while i seen nub bds expert shield take 2k+