Problem with Rangers farming at Faceless boss

GamerCast

Hello

Ranger and hunters are able to farm the boss Faceless without any problem or difficulty and I think this does not make sense because it takes away the game, why? well, because he's supposed to be a raid boss. On the other hand players constantly fight for the possession of this place, which becomes unpleasant and even unfriendly.

I think they should fix this, I do not know what others think ...

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:57 AM, GamerCast said:

Hello

Ranger and hunters are able to farm the boss Faceless without any problem or difficulty and I think this does not make sense because it takes away the game, why? well, because he's supposed to be a raid boss. On the other hand players constantly fight for the possession of this place, which becomes unpleasant and even unfriendly.

I think they should fix this, I do not know what others think …

Rangers arent alone, tanks like wardens deathknights and barbarians they can solo do kronus, faceless, spawn too 

Edited by Paritus

• 2 weeks later...

Nerfs in pve dont work

Any class can solo almost any boss if they're strong enough

I would say that raid bosses are too easy because you can kill any boss with 1 party and yes, that includes elm

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

without any problems

Sounds like an accomplishment to me. I trying to figure out how to do some solos with Seeker. But i have daggers I'm gonna amp to test it out to try to solo T4 Spiders.

• 4 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 8:30 AM, Angelxgod said:

Ranger can't farm spider at t4 and can't farm t3 boss but mage can farm everything why you want nerf ranger😂 

lol why not? if youre a vamp build ranger then you can easy solo them, well, i can anyway