Divine Gatekeeper/ Unholy Gatekeeper

ThatNecro

This design was not created by me personally, so I cannot take credit for the design. I believe the original designer for the costume was named 'Jvalentine' . Athough I do wish for it to be added to the game as it looks simply incredible and I'm sure everyone would agree. The name of the picture would be 'Divine Gatekeeper' although another idea could be to replace the golden detailing of the armour to red and the wings to a dark bloody colour (evil version) and for it to be names 'Unholy Gatekeeper'. If you think it's a good design pls vote for it and leave your comments :). Of course I wouldn't take the 10k mcoins either, I'm sure if this was to be voted best costume design then you could give The mcoins away. Or I could help to give them away in game in some way.

would be awesome.

Screenshot_20190204_002825.jpg

Edited by ThatNecro

Ya @morgana I really do think it should be added to the game. They guy clearly put so much effort into creating the design and it's truly awesome. I think a giveaway with the 10kmcoins would also be a good idea. Love seeing everyone else's designs though. Creativity at its finest 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Wewereallnoobs said:

I want this to win!

Thankyou aha, just need to vote for it when it gets officially posted on Facebook I believe. 🙂

On 2/4/2019 at 9:56 PM, Omercix said:

This will take a prize

it didn't take a prize when it had the chance to, what makes you think so? well, imagine if everyone decides to repost their entries here ...

• Akasha locked this topic