♪ ♫THE MIGHTY IMMORTAL BEING♪♫*•♪ ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Anguie

:panda5::panda5:THE MIGHTY IMMORTAL BEING:panda5::panda5:

The powerful immortal being was born when the world was in its greatest disorder, was born to kill everything bad and leave peace in the world, that was for thousands of years until he was banished in the labyrinth of kronos where even today nothing is known of him.

The wise say that on Friday, he appeared destroying everything in his path was good or bad and was where the good and bad warriors came together to defeat him but none managed to defeat him, it is said that a brave elf managed to divert it to the hidden laberento that appears every 11 years and there until trying to leave every day.

It is said that every 1000 views of the new maze appears instead of the map, to kill everyone, but they are only legends told for thousands of years.

This is made of divine and infinite lava that keeps it on, that was the only thing that was known and is written in the book of life, the other materials of his creation are unknown until today:stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

capture-20190207-133756.png.f9b3abed47d296f28c9f751e3bbbd3c5.pngCFFFFF-horz-horz.jpg

Edited by Anguie

the costume’sheight should be 34-45 pixels (squares), width — no more than 24 pixels (squares)

it's little bit too big

On 2/2/2019 at 15:25, Jcbreff said:

la altura del traje debe ser de 34-45 píxeles (cuadrados ), ancho - no más de 24 píxeles ( cuadrados )   

es un poco demasiado grande

I already uploaded it with the necessary size, I'm already competing?

On 2/2/2019 at 2:54 PM, Anguie said:

:panda5::panda5:THE MIGHTY IMMORTAL BEING:panda5::panda5:

The powerful immortal being was born when the world was in its greatest disorder, was born to kill everything bad and leave peace in the world, that was for thousands of years until he was banished in the labyrinth of kronos where even today nothing is known of him.

The wise say that on Friday, he appeared destroying everything in his path was good or bad and was where the good and bad warriors came together to defeat him but none managed to defeat him, it is said that a brave elf managed to divert it to the hidden laberento that appears every 11 years and there until trying to leave every day.

It is said that every 1000 views of the new maze appears instead of the map, to kill everyone, but they are only legends told for thousands of years.

This is made of divine and infinite lava that keeps it on, that was the only thing that was known and is written in the book of life, the other materials of his creation are unknown until today:stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

captu23557778.png.a21cac6403ed970d3a45c374bbc49eb2.png3copias-horzs.jpg.5911605751deaf890fa3db04f3bb978d.jpg

i like the fire ,good costume

@Anguie since you posted several versions of your suit, I have to ask you which one is officially going to participate in the contest. Just asking in order to avoid possible misunderstandings.

Thanks for the comprehension :) 

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@Anguie since you posted several versions of your suit, I have to ask you which one is officially going to participate in the contest. Just asking in order to avoid possible misunderstandings.

Thanks for the comprehension :) 

Thank you, I understand, I'm going to ask you, let's say, that I choose one and this is not the size 24 * 45, and suppose you win, what would happen? Because the latest version has the measurements that they are. And if this is the case, I'll stick with the latest version and thanks for reading this.:happy:

25 minutes ago, Higgings said:

3copias-horzs.jpg.5911605751deaf890fa3db04f3bb978d.jpg

¿Es la correcta? ¿Con el triángulo en el traje? 

I thought they were flames :v
you give me time to improve it?

jjjj

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

2 minutes ago, Anguie said:

I thought they were flames :v
you give me time to improve it?

jjjj

Forgive my lack of interpretation xd. Yes, you still have time to edit your suit and improve it. 

9 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Perdona mi falta de interpretación xd. Sí, todavía tienes tiempo para editar tu traje y mejorarlo. 

Thank you, I will be more anxious to improve it, for giving you point of view that shows that I must do something more understandable to the public.

I remove the other images?

Edited by Anguie

16 minutes ago, Anguie said:

Thank you, I will be more anxious to improve it, for giving you point of view that shows that I must do something more understandable to the public.

I remove the other images?

It would be nice just to underline your effective entry for the contest. Once you do it you can also leave those suits to be available for everybody, but they won't clearly take part in the contest unless you want to change your entry with something else. In few words, make sure developpers see precisely which one of your suits is going to take part for the contest :) 

23 hours ago, Higgings said:

It would be nice just to underline your effective entry for the contest. Once you do it you can also leave those suits to be available for everybody, but they won't clearly take part in the contest unless you want to change your entry with something else. In few words, make sure developpers see precisely which one of your suits is going to take part for the contest :) 

I'll take the last

New Piskel (62) (1).gif

1 hour ago, cristian4088 said:

jajajajjaajajajajjaaj flame

5 hours ago, leyendxxx said:

bye flame:christmasgrinch:

aaaaaaa flame, at people no like

Edited by Anguie