[2019.02.03] Game servers restart. Farewell to the Snow Boundary!

Reivenorik

1341603357_news_small_update_660360.png.cb9b62be7d727a71fd537772d4ac6dec.png

Warriors!

It's time to say goodbye to the Snow Boundary: on tomorrow, 04.02.19, at 11:30 CET our game servers will be stopped due to the end of the World Creation holiday. The game will be unavailable for about 2 hours.

Fixes:
-fixed incorrect work of the Ice relic of indomitability with the skill "Dark Shield" of the Death Knight - now the relic increases the power of the shield

We remind you that after rebooting the servers, the event craft will become unavailable for players, and the number of Luck Tokens will be reset.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.
AIGRIND

7 hours ago, Divelasco said:

shield of harad (seeker) and solar armor (mage) , are having problems with this relic! not the 40% most promised buff !

If this is the case please look into

14 hours ago, Xikzizixi said:

What if I start crafting event items like now will the craft still continue after reset? 

Yes 

15 часов назад, Divelasco сказал:

shield of harad (seeker) and solar armor (mage) , are having problems with this relic! not the 40% most promised buff !

We checked, with these skills there are no problems, it works!

14 часов назад, Xikzizixi сказал:

What if I start crafting event items like now will the craft still continue after reset? 

Yes, that's right

14 hours ago, ericoy said:

give teaser of lvl 30 and new island game getting boring 

Yeahhh true that bro, if they only gave ear and did something about the sugesstion the GM gets in this forum, this game would be way more epic. But it seems they only want to earn money to the MAX. They dont care to make a fan-base of this game. The truth is in long term creating a fan-base is more profitable than milking the rich gamers in the short term. 

36 минут назад, XreaperX сказал:

But it seems they only want to earn money to the MAX

What is the basis of this statement?

A lot of mechanics have been introduced into the game, proposed by the players, and this is a fact.

The company employs people who truly love their work and “money” is not a priority task.

In any case, you should refrain from such discussions, this is prohibited by forum rules.

By the way, the server is already online.

Edited by Reivenorik

when lvl 18 was max u had many bosses on irsle , many bosses on irsle caves , swamps , lab, like 4 continents. at lvl 28 u only got pelion.

they should make new island , new map like lab , new map like swamps and the last two to require 25+ lvl to enter in them with drops for lvl 28-30. 

otherwise 1 new island = 2 days to get lvl 30 , 1day to finish story , and 1 month to play until get drop and get bored afterwards and be only left with spamming raid for costume.

2 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

We checked, with these skills there are no problems, it works!

Yes, that's right

working? she promises a 40% increase in the EFFECT of the harad shield, harad shield absorbs dmg and increases dmg, I did not see any dmg ally in my seeker

14 minutes ago, Divelasco said:

working? she promises a 40% increase in the EFFECT of the harad shield, harad shield absorbs dmg and increases dmg, I did not see any dmg ally in my seeker

The relic only increases shield absorbtion by 40%

16 минут назад, Divelasco сказал:

It only increases the strength of the shield, it doesn't give damage

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

What is the basis of this statement?

A lot of mechanics have been introduced into the game, proposed by the players, and this is a fact.

The company employs people who truly love their work and “money” is not a priority task.

In any case, you should refrain from such discussions, this is prohibited by forum rules.

By the way, the server is already online.

Well there is alot to it, but lets start with the easiest example, the signs amping system. Even if you pay money to this game there is no guarantee you will get 10+, you just put more and more money to the game. But well I just gave a honest opinion.

12 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

this is not the only effect of the shield, and the relic promises an increase in effect, did not specify which 🤔

14 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

14 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

It only increases the strength of the shield, it doesn't give damage

x.X should specify defensive skills within the relic description to avoid confusion then as it was used assuming it would boost everything

7 минут назад, XreaperX сказал:

Even if you pay money to this game there is no guarantee you will get 10+, you just put more and more money to the game

No one forces you to buy signs for real money, you can always buy them from other players.

And what about the equipment enhancement - mechanics with a chance of a successful attempt is found in almost all MMORPGs.

2 минуты назад, Winter сказал:

x.X should specify defensive skills within the relic description to avoid confusion then as it was used assuming it would boost everything

Yes, right, we will correct the description later.