Kiisha

Description 

Hello friends,  : wub:: wub: I present to you my costume Elemental fairy. Inspired by the custom '' ice flame demon ''

Elemental fairy, is a fairy that has both elements, fire 🔥 and ice❄️. The sweet little fairy is only found at annual Arinar events.

The warspear is a game where you could find few options

of feminine custom, I understand that in rpg it is normal to have more boys than girls,

but the few girls in the game also want to have cool clothes that please us, so I bring you this option.
            My costume is made of ice ❄️, fire
🔥, contains a hair accessory.
                     I made two options, one with mask and one without mask, if my custom was implanted in the game

I would like it to be completely, with the face, hair and everything.
         And that's it, thank you all. 
: wub:: wub: 

This is my second year trying the 1st place in this contest

last year I participated and I was in 4th place .

: wub:  I look forward to your help this year. : wub:
             Thanks to all my friends and my Guild SithLords   : wub:: wub: Nick: Kiishazs / US-Shapphire . I love everything in you : give_rose: : give_rose: 

Official art

Event 2019 Best costume contest.png

Complementary arts

Event 2019 Best costume contest.png

Modelo 1.png

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_8 (2).png

Elemental fairy 1.png

: wub:  Can I have your vote? : wub:

Ty :bye:

Ice Flame.gif

Edited by Kiisha
Finishing

4 minutes ago, Kiisha said:

:give_rose:Thank yo:give_rose:Is it obligatory to have a story?

• No tópico em si, descreva como o traje se parece, do que é feito e quais elementos existem em sua composição (+ não se esqueça de incluir o nick do seu personagem e servidor)

RE: a description of the costume should be enough. 

3 minutes ago, Aкasha said:
  • No tópico em questão, Como se vestir, fazer o que é feito e quais são os elementos que estão fazendo a sua composição?

RE: uma descrição do traje deve ser suficiente. 

Thank u adm. :wub:

On 2/2/2019 at 3:58 PM, Deygon Warlock said:

while the best is from foreign works

Edited by Kiisha

28 minutes ago, feri said:

belo) é muito melhor do que um custo similar no jogo)

:give_rose:Я принимаю конструктивную критику.:give_rose:Thank you.

4 minutes ago, feri said:

o traje parece mais um anjo do que um demônio.

да, я знаю причину, по которой я поставил «Боже, а не демоница хахаха. :blush: '' Ice Flame Godness '', but maybe is better? ''Ice Flame Angel'' 
что ты думаешь?

2 минуты назад, Kiisha сказал:

да, я знаю причину, по которой я поставил «Боже, а не демоница хахаха. :blush: '' Ice Flame Godness '', but maybe is better? ''Ice Flame Angel'' 

что ты думаешь?

ну , по моему мнению, лучше ангел, костюм больше на него похож)

well, in my opinion, better angel, suit more like him)

переработанный кост из игры... и за это еще и голосуют...:facepalm:

автор - плагиатчик, на косте даже видно что именно дорисовано- присмотреитесь, на измененных местах пиксели гораздно мельче(например нижняя часть-юбка+ просто добавлена пиксельная бошка из игры)

ВЫДАВАТЬ чужое за свое- нехорошо!

Забыл как исходный кост в варспир называется.

Edited by БОМЖАРА

16 minutes ago, БОМЖАРА said:

Você acha que nós somos idiotas? Você acabou de levar pedaços de traje antigo, redimensionou e copiou eles + cabeça do jogo (pouco retrabalhado) Lol

These are some of the feminine and masculine versions that you have in the game, if you stop to look good, little thing changes, like for example '' clothing, changes to clothes suitable for another boy's girl '', but the basics remain the same, that's it which gives the finish of joint piece '' Female and male version '', note that in the custom of angel almost nothing changes only the clothing dresses glued to the girl accentuated at the waist and of man wider, of course, a man does not wear glued dress. the wings and aurea continues the same thing, so tell me, what's the problem with my version? Because if it were different it would not be the FEMININE VERSION of the Ice Flame Demon. :search:

image.png

Do not care what he says, year behind the 'winner', copied a costume of the crow that already existed and redecorated the rocho and even so was the winner .. As the forum's own Adm have already seen his vizual and do not complain, so do not care what Hater is talking about. He does not understand, which means '' Female version. ''🙏

3 minutes ago, Thomas Anderson said:

Não importa o que ele diga, ano atrás do 'vencedor', copiou uma fantasia do corvo que já existia e redecorou o rocho e mesmo assim foi o vencedor .. Como o próprio Adm do fórum já viu o seu vizual e não reclame, por isso não me importo com o que Hater está falando. Ele não entende, o que significa "versão feminina". '' 🙏

:ping4::ping4::ping4: Thanks really for the support, I'm really getting upset about these attacks on me.

but you know how offensive it will be to those people who painted their costumes themselves, if you win, copying half the costumes from the existing ones in the game, this time. Secondly, it was really impossible to paint the costume completely by yourself, but let's say in the same colors, the connection between the costumes would be, and no one would blame you for anything.

And thirdly, if the costume is a masculine demon, then the female version is demoness, but not an angel.

And I also wanted to add, your hairstyle and dress are not pixel-style, and do not fit the conditions of the competition.

Edited by Alaen

16 hours ago, Kiisha said:

These are some of the feminine and masculine versions that you have in the game, if you stop to look good, little thing changes, like for example '' clothing, changes to clothes suitable for another boy's girl '', but the basics remain the same, that's it which gives the finish of joint piece '' Female and male version '', note that in the custom of angel almost nothing changes only the clothing dresses glued to the girl accentuated at the waist and of man wider, of course, a man does not wear glued dress. the wings and aurea continues the same thing, so tell me, what's the problem with my version? Because if it were different it would not be the FEMININE VERSION of the Ice Flame Demon. :search:

image.png

15 hours ago, Alaen said:

mas você sabe quão ofensivo será para aquelas pessoas que pintaram suas próprias roupas, se você ganhar, copiando metade das roupas das existentes no jogo, desta vez. Em segundo lugar, era realmente impossível pintar o traje completamente sozinho, mas vamos dizer nas mesmas cores, a conexão entre os trajes seria, e ninguém te culparia por nada.

E em terceiro lugar, se a fantasia é um demônio masculino, então a versão feminina é demoníaca, mas não um anjo.

E eu também queria adicionar, o seu penteado e vestido não são de estilo pixel, e não se encaixam nas condições da competição.

19 minutes ago, GuxxoEU said:

So epic costume. #gobrazil

:give_rose:can u vote please? 1-10 so i can choose one version for official.  pls

Who created it was the game itself, if he did not complain, why should you?
Creative yes, I got a basis for an idea and I made my own idea on top of that, why should not it be?
Before you speak ill of others' work you should do better. And even if you were better, you'd be being rude.

7 hours ago, Kiisha said:

Who created it was the game itself, if he did not complain, why should you?
Creative yes, I got a basis for an idea and I made my own idea on top of that, why should not it be?
Before you speak ill of others' work you should do better. And even if you were better, you'd be being rude.

I'm not being rude, I'm honest with the right words, hey, I tell you something, mine is not the best and it does not bother me that you have more visits, I'll say it like that, if you create a Facebook 2.0 without asking for permission or buying that idea, they are called stealing and copying, what female version does not clarify me and if you have better ideas because you did not do something better?

The best does not win by more views wins by creativity and originality, something that voice does not understand

With humilty one reaches far

ATT: the life

Edited by cristian8888

On 05/02/2019 at 22:53, cristian8888 said:

Eu não estou sendo rude, eu sou honesto com as palavras certas, hey, eu te digo uma coisa, a minha não é a melhor e não me incomoda que você tenha mais visitas, eu vou dizer assim, se você criar um Facebook 2.0 sem pedir permissão ou comprar essa ideia, eles são chamados de roubar e copiar, qual versão feminina não me esclarece e se você tem ideias melhores porque você não fez algo melhor?

O melhor não ganha por mais visões ganha pela criatividade e originalidade, algo que a voz não entende

Com humildade chega-se a

ATT: a vida

Eu fiz outros, porém, só se pode participar com 1 traje, muito obrigado pela sua preocupação quanto a mim. 

11 hours ago, Danfake said:

The concept of fire and ice is already very worn in Warspear, but good luck 

:sorry: Yea i know. I will try change color then, before day 15.