🎮Good morning, I present to you my costume: Defender of Kronus.🎮

My name is Thomas and I play on the server Br-Tourmaline, although I have several cool costumes on the Warspear, I had the idea to do this, because I like several players, they like red and black suits.

This is my second attempt to participate in this contest, in the past year I tried but the costume I had made, it was not possible to put on the game, so this time I ask the help of everyone who likes my costume, it took me a long time to have an idea, to construct and to leave well detailed his armor;

The Suit is made of a Armature bathed in fire, it does not have a definite face, it is that neither the costume of the Headache Executor;

I thought of the name: Defender of Kronus, why?

😬👻 -Because, it's one of the most beautiful costumes of the game, in my opinion and it would be an honor that my outfit could have the name of this Boss so powerful.  😬👻

🧛‍♂️  I wanted to hear your opinion, Arinar warriors, if you liked the costume and if you had the chance if you would want to have a costume like this, it's just a question not about competition about the contest, but for me to know whether my work was well done or not.🧛‍♂️

My name in game:

👀 NICK: KINGTHOMAS SERVER: BR-TOURMALINE WARDEN LEVEL: 28👀

Спойлер

🎮 Bom dia pessoal,apresento a vocês o meu traje: Defensor de Kronus.🎮

Me chamo Thomas e jogo no servidor Br-Tourmaline,apesar de ter vários trajes legais no Warspear, eu tive a idéia de fazer este, pois eu como vários jogadores, gostam de trajes com vermelho e preto (trajes obscuros) .

Esta é a minha segunda tentativa de participar deste concurso, no ano retrasado eu tentei mas o traje que eu tinha feito, não era possível colocar no jogo, então desta vez peço a ajuda de todos que gostarem do meu traje,demorei muito tempo para ter uma idéia, para construilo e deixar bem detalhado a sua armadura;

O Traje é feito de uma Armadura banhada a fogo, ele não possue rosto definido,é que nem o traje do Executor Cabeça Chata; 

Eu pensei no nome: Defensor de Kronus , por que? 

😬 👻 -Por que, é um dos trajes mais lindos do jogo, na minha opinião e seria uma honra que o meu traje pude-se ter o nome desse Boss tão poderoso . 😬👻

🧛‍♂️   Queria ouvir a opinião de vocês, guerreiros de Arinar, se vocês gostaram do traje e se tive-se a oportunidade se vocês iriam querer ter um traje como este, é só uma pergunta não em relação a competividade sobre o concurso , mas para eu saber se o meu trabalho foi bem feito ou não . 🧛‍♂️

Meu nome no game:

👀  NICK: KINGTHOMAS    SERVER: BR-TOURMALINE  WARDEN LEVEL: 28  👀

kingthomasOfficialtraje3.png

kingthomasOfficialtraje3grande.png

Edited by Thomas Anderson
Make an update on the description of the text, about my suit

Please forum administrators, let me know if the costume size is right?
If the costume can be added to the game with this size ...

Thanks for the attention

8 часов назад, Thomas Anderson сказал:

If the costume can be added to the game with this size ...

Yes, the size is fine.

Thank you for your efforts and good luck!

2 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Yes, the size is fine.

Thank you for your efforts and good luck!

Thank you, it took work to do, I was afraid of size, I thought it was very big.😁

I just made a change in my outfit and I made it cooler, I wanted to know the opinion of you guys who looked at it before.

Acabei de fazer uma alteração no meu traje e deixei ele mais legal, queria saber a opinião de vocês que olharam ele antes .

Good luck to all attendees and Thanks for the attention, it gave a lot of work and effort to do.

Boa sorte a todos os participantes e Obrigado pela atenção, deu muito trabalho e esforço para fazer.

😃🙏🎮

On 1/31/2019 at 9:02 PM, Thomas Anderson said:

🎮Good morning, I present to you my costume: Defender of Kronus.🎮

My name is Thomas and I play on the server Br-Tourmaline, although I have several cool costumes on the Warspear, I had the idea to do this, because I like several players, they like red and black suits.

This is my second attempt to participate in this contest, in the past year I tried but the costume I had made, it was not possible to put on the game, so this time I ask the help of everyone who likes my costume, it took me a long time to have an idea, to construct and to leave well detailed his armor;

The Suit is made of a Armature bathed in fire, it does not have a definite face, it is that neither the costume of the Headache Executor;

I thought of the name: Defender of Kronus, why?

😬👻 -Because, it's one of the most beautiful costumes of the game, in my opinion and it would be an honor that my outfit could have the name of this Boss so powerful.  😬👻

🧛‍♂️  I wanted to hear your opinion, Arinar warriors, if you liked the costume and if you had the chance if you would want to have a costume like this, it's just a question not about competition about the contest, but for me to know whether my work was well done or not.🧛‍♂️

My name in game:

👀 NICK: KINGTHOMAS SERVER: BR-TOURMALINE WARDEN LEVEL: 28👀

Reveal hidden contents

🎮 Bom dia pessoal,apresento a vocês o meu traje: Defensor de Kronus.🎮

Me chamo Thomas e jogo no servidor Br-Tourmaline,apesar de ter vários trajes legais no Warspear, eu tive a idéia de fazer este, pois eu como vários jogadores, gostam de trajes com vermelho e preto (trajes obscuros) .

Esta é a minha segunda tentativa de participar deste concurso, no ano retrasado eu tentei mas o traje que eu tinha feito, não era possível colocar no jogo, então desta vez peço a ajuda de todos que gostarem do meu traje,demorei muito tempo para ter uma idéia, para construilo e deixar bem detalhado a sua armadura;

O Traje é feito de uma Armadura banhada a fogo, ele não possue rosto definido,é que nem o traje do Executor Cabeça Chata; 

Eu pensei no nome: Defensor de Kronus , por que? 

😬 👻 -Por que, é um dos trajes mais lindos do jogo, na minha opinião e seria uma honra que o meu traje pude-se ter o nome desse Boss tão poderoso . 😬👻

🧛‍♂️   Queria ouvir a opinião de vocês, guerreiros de Arinar, se vocês gostaram do traje e se tive-se a oportunidade se vocês iriam querer ter um traje como este, é só uma pergunta não em relação a competividade sobre o concurso , mas para eu saber se o meu trabalho foi bem feito ou não . 🧛‍♂️

Meu nome no game:

👀  NICK: KINGTHOMAS    SERVER: BR-TOURMALINE  WARDEN LEVEL: 28  👀

kingthomasOfficialtraje3.png

kingthomasOfficialtraje3grande.png

One of the most beautiful costumes I have ever seen, I would love for you to come to the game.

16 hours ago, Rellaf said:

Tomas se pode ate ser warden, mas traje tem uma cara de dk que vai fica monstro no meu kkkk😁

Boa sorte man traje ta top. Parabens

kkk Obrigado Brother,mas sim concordo contigo em um Dk ficaria da hora.. se ele for aplicado no game,eu vou comprar 1 e sortear lá no canal.. XD:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: