Higgings

About the "Icy relic of Intractability"

Hello everybody!

I have recently bought this new relic for my character, a deathknight, thinking that it'd have increased the absorbed damage an enemy deals me (in other words, according to the description, the relic should ignore 40% damage from my enemy; if an enemy deals me 400 damage while having Dark Shield without rage actived, once I activate it having the rage buff on it should deal me 240... right?). Testing this skill out with the relic on, I realized that nevertheless if rage buff is on or not, dark shield skill does not have any improvement at all. 

Therefore, I am here to ask, how does this relic work for a Deathknight. Thank you a lot for your time and have a nice day! 🙂

Edited by Higgings
Added & Corrected

I noticed that this is not the only skill wish incorrected results from this relic. 

As for anyone else facing such problem, please report it here.

And, of course:

- this will be fixed asap!

:thumbs_up1:

I will direct everyone else who's facing my same problem in this section from now on, until this problem gets fixed. So that we can see how many people have got issues with this relic approximatively. 

:thumbs_up1:

14 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I will direct everyone else who's facing my same problem in this section from now on, until this problem gets fixed. So that we can see how many people have got issues with this relic approximatively. 

thank you so much!! I appreciate it.

6 hours ago, Winter said:

Please make sure it works for Seekers also, sacrificing alot of mana to be using this 😄

We already know,  thank you!

terrible relic of deadly infection the enemy gets debuff for 20 sec and lose hp 5% per 5 sec , why it says 20 sec while its 15 sec ?

Edited by ericoy