HACKER EXPOSED !!!!!

ericoy

Question

8 answers to this question

14 минут назад, ericoy сказал:

we found a hacker today . here is proof hacker.pnghe use lvl 9 equips and he is lvl 6 , wtf 

Not a hacker, but a very old player

4 minutes ago, DoctorStrange said:

What you mean with very old player ?

The level system is a feature introduced after the existence of the game itself; once there was no level but something else. When then the level up system came, weapons started to have a required level in order to be used, but those who already had that item equipped before this feature saw their lv1 characters using (in this case) a lv9 bow. 

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Yes, because they never took their equipment off. 

If they took it off, they wouldn't be able to put it back on either.

Oh I did not know that, then its very crucial for them :haha:

its me i changed my nick many times my all nicks as this ranger = mrfoxnik,devilrokas,troglodyte,lordmiraak,themiraak,legionnerr,hackreport maybe more lol i change it often to confuse people i problably get reported daily people think im hacking but i just got very lucky i join this game in 2011 very early i had rank bronze i think and few months later we got level update i lost this account game became free i was supposed to convert on website i think they block you if you didnt convert i couldnt remember my name which was mrfoxnik so i just forgot about my old account and made new now i got acc back earlier this year and  realised just like Legionner i got lucky well i wish i made bd but ranger and druid were the best back then anyway here is some ss of me recently i changed my nick to Legionnerr to bring back memories of legend lvl6 from eu emerald server .

Screenshot_20190420-164347.jpg

Screenshot_20190517-214752.jpg

Screenshot_20190602-162924.jpg