KNOX

robinhoodd

i was a new player. my friend sayed me i can buy for u a chracter i accept.knox very populer man and he was seling knoxville my friends buyed for 70s admins  can see trade actions 70sign- 0 item 0 gold.and 30 min later knox pm me and sayed u and i am will ban becous char trade is banned in rule fast give me id and pasword. i was trust knox becous ehe very rich and populer he cant steal a char my idea.but knox sayed me i forget id pls say rertry but one man connect knoxville already and pm me why u seling and buying char u will banned.i not answer he becouse i know not admin.and i sayed trade chat knox stealler but all hindu sayed u lier and knox friends use bad language.i writed support 2x but not answer my tickets becouse he always buying mcoin admins not ban he.admins u can see ip actions i was connect turkey.2 day before.now u can banned me but u not knox action.knox must eat a ban :facepalm: :mega_shok:

On my rule,never trust any1 when dealing an account,sorry robin admin cant do anything about this problem,bcuz in WS rule selling account is ilegal,im sorry you cant do anything to get knox banned or get your items back.

wow Robinhoodd, nice skill you got here tryna get me banned. lol lol, just because you got so pissed of in bg, doesnt mean you can do whatever it takes to get me drop down. hahah. 70 sign? lol man. wth i  wanna scam 70 sign from you. i can get my own m.coin just for that. and to those who trust this guy name RObin are the one who only jealous/hate me, especially poor hornig.  :lol:

wow Robinhoodd, nice skill you got here tryna get me banned. lol lol, just because you got so pissed of in bg, doesnt mean you can do whatever it takes to get me drop down. hahah. 70 sign? lol man. wth i  wanna scam 70 sign from you. i can get my own m.coin just for that. and to those who trust this guy name RObin are the one who only jealous/hate me, especially poor hornig.  :lol:

hmm  i doubt knox needs to scam for 70 signs lol he uses 70 signs just on a armor lol ;) ;) ;)  nd  hornig  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Only way to find is to check where you singed in. If the IP says from Turkey, Knox trully is a scammer and is using his fame to get by. Otherwise Robins is just trying to get him banned. But devs should look into this. I sent a ticket and 1 month later no reply.

HEY KNOX U F****** B***** U CAN ONLY STEAL FROM OTHER PPL SIGNS !! ARE U SO HOPELESS ??? WHY DO U STEAL OTHER PLAYERS SIGNS I WAS FOLLOWING WITH AKAPELLA !!!! NOW. GIVE HIM THE SIGNS BACK OR WE WILL GO TO A LAWYER ! U KNOW THAT IM NOT POOR SO I GIVE U A CHANCE . U ARE A POOR GUY WHO STEALS PPL ITEMS ETC WE ARE SICK AND TIRED FROM U THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST !!!  U HAVE STE OTER PPLOTHER THINGS!! NOW ALL PPL PLS IGNORE ALL KNOX PPL LIKE KNIX DONT WE NEED !!!!! STEALERS CAN GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME AND CAN STEAL THERE AND TGE SAME THING IS FOR ILLANIHAN SHE/HE STEALS ACC FROM PPL WHY DO THE ADMINS NOTHING ?

HOW WILL BE THE GAME SAFE ??????? PLS ANSWER ADMIN !!!!!! IF U DO NOTHIN I WILL DONT PLAY THIS F****** SHIT MORE !!!!!!!!! AND I GO THAN TO A LAWYER WHO WANT ALL THE MONEY BACK !!!! IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT

hassn have become friend with knox now. I think hassn is his target now.

turkstyle, are u hack zeyweon??? I just know zeyweon from brunei. and redskinz ever tell me, zeyweon has been hacked by another people. and u always distuber ppl when hunting. what u want turk?

I followed trade chat Robin right. It's true...:facepalm:

do u really bliv robin :facepalm: go check in one of the post wer he was askin pples id for hack miracles coins........ do u really wana bliv dis guy :wacko:

Personally I doubt Knox could ever do anything like this. However, for fairness' sake, I'll begrudgingly concede the OP the benefit of the doubt. Go ahead, look around for the non-existent piece of evidence.

sazolion when time i oppened a ask id topic show or all know this ur lie and u lier.not try save knox becouse all know knox  not right. I know thisu knox friend but u need some braiin ;)

MR X i dont hack Zeyweon i trade it with my old rangeillium. The guy sees that i do Zeyweon pro and want now Zeyweon back. This is stupid from him he trade his account witgh my and than he says i hack it :facepalm:i cant say nothing to the guy. But i doesnzt matter me cause admins now this they see the ip so they give me right. Bit what knox do is not right.....

I do know about knox,cuz in eu i always sees ppl complaining negative things about him.but i never knew hes a scammer,if its true then ill support that has been scammed by knox.

selling a bd with nearly full lab set plus high amps for 70s yea that price makes sense  :wacko: . Why no screen shots next time?? then you have smi-solid proof...

agree ;D ;D

Isso é que é briga de gente grande! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Translate for portuguese in http://translate.google.com.br/?hl=pt-BR&tab=wT#en/pt/

Sou seu fan Knox  ;)