New healing and suporting mode

Rayshard

Good! I have a series of suggestions which I am sure will make a very positive change in the game and I would love to take them into account and implement them in the future. I've noticed how tedious it is to use the skills when there are a lot of monsters and players, and I think the perfect solution for that problem is the following, for example when using the necromancer's basic healing skill instead of having to select a target between the bunch of monsters and players, instead we can select the name above the health bar of our character to use the ability in us or if we want to use an ally to touch the left side where the names and life bars of the characters appear group members. I will leave the other suggestions for later, I hope they implement it since I have commented to several players and those also believe that it would be a very positive change for the game. Thanks

20190119_113449.thumb.jpg.30a8149e99587bf774daa0f41e9b2490.jpg

Hello!

You are far from the first person to talk about this.
We already know about this idea, but everything depends on technical limitations. Maybe soon, we will be able to come up with a solution.

I will let you know if something like this will be entered.

P.S. Please do not create topics that have already been discussed on the forum. Thank you for your understanding!