LvL 6 Arena I Am King

Gotek

Some would say I was only an urband legend. I come here to reveal myself. You might of seen me in arena. If you did you knew that the only way youd make it out of the arena was in a body bag.

I am Pluton. The great demi god. No one can match my strenght on 1 v 1. Most cant even get close to killing me on 2 v 1.

I know alot of the top pvpers envy me. None and I mean none can kill me.

No ranger, no Bd, no dk or barb has ever defeated me on a 1v1.. no rouges.. no shamans.. no druids can handle my blade of darkness.

I am Pluton.. The great forsaken. Almighty Death Knight.

So i challenge anyone

Anyone.

To challenge me to a 1v1. Just pm me in game. Make a forsaken lvl 1 to contact me. Pluton.

In sapphire server (US) We will arrange a fight. If you manage to beat me.. I will hand over the crown to you. Which will never happen

Some would say I was only an urband legend. I come here to reveal myself. You might of seen me in arena. If you did you knew that the only way youd make it out of the arena was in a body bag.

I am Pluton. The great demi god. No one can match my strenght on 1 v 1. Most cant even get close to killing me on 2 v 1.

I know alot of the top pvpers envy me. None and I mean none can kill me.

No ranger, no Bd, no dk or barb has ever defeated me on a 1v1.. no rouges.. no shamans.. no druids can handle my blade of darkness.

I am Pluton.. The great forsaken. Almighty Death Knight.

So i challenge anyone

lol... I like how you say people call you an urban legend...

Anyone.

To challenge me to a 1v1. Just pm me in game. Make a forsaken lvl 1 to contact me. Pluton.

In sapphire server (US) We will arrange a fight. If you manage to beat me.. I will hand over the crown to you. Which will never happen