Letters from Chinese Players

Baobao

Hello, everyone. I'm from China.

Although there are not many players in China.

But how I wish there would be Chinese in the forum.

Because it's a very interesting game. I have been deeply attracted!

I hope foreign friends can get along well with us!:christmashug:

Last time I asked to a Chinese player about it, he told me that there is a monster gaming community website/app that Chinese players use for discussions.

He gave me the address, but I lost it. (yeah, hate me!)

Anyway, I could have a look and maybe introducing Warspear there would be even nicer? Tell me your opinion..

13 hours ago, Aкasha said:

Last time I asked to a Chinese player about it, he told me that there is a monster gaming community website/app that Chinese players use for discussions.

He gave me the address, but I lost it. (yeah, hate me!)

Anyway, I could have a look and maybe introducing Warspear there would be even nicer? Tell me your opinion..

Yes, there are some forums in China, but they are much worse than our official website. There are no corresponding classifications, only some simple strategies and some killing bosses videos with few administrators, so it looks confusing, many of them are advertisements. So I hope to have a Chinese community on our official website!:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I have already suggested to create a funsite section long ago, but neither of us speak Chinese (afaik) and we would need a translator and at least 1 skilled moderator.

This might be possible in the future, but I can't promise anything now. I would love to get to know more Chinese players until then, If you have a guild or group of English speakers from China, I'd love to discuss the idea on a group on Steam. 

You can find me on Warspear community hub on Steam.

Edited by Aкasha
typo

14 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I have already suggested to create a funsite section long ago, but neither of us speak Chinese (afaik) and we would need a translator and at least 1 skilled moderator.

This might be possible in the future, but I can't promise anything now. I would love to get to know more Chinese players until then, If you have a guild or group of English speakers from China, I'd love to discuss the idea on a group on Steam. 

You can find me on Warspear community hub on Steam.

Thank you, Aasha. I think the Chinese translation in the game is very good. We can see the task description clearly, except for a few mistakes. And thank you very much for your efforts to Chinese players! We are very happy because the network is much better than before. At the earliest time when we played, the network was not fluent and often carton, now there is almost no carton phenomenon!

My English level is very low :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:. It's really difficult for me to communicate with you through translators. But you didn't ignore me. Thank you!

Let's look forward to Zhongguo:clapping:

On 1/18/2019 at 10:36 PM, Baobao said:

Hello, everyone. I'm from China.

Although there are not many players in China.

But how I wish there would be Chinese in the forum.

Because it's a very interesting game. I have been deeply attracted!

I hope foreign friends can get along well with us!:christmashug:

Hello, welcome a hug to all my Chinese brothers.:happy: