Jump to content
Morgana

Druid's Invigorating Stream

Recommended Posts

3-4 years ago there used to be an awesome skill called 'Invigorating Stream'. Well, there still is a skill called like this... but it's not awesome anymore:suspicious1:

In fact, it's so useless that hardly anyone uses it. 

Let's compare the differences:

When the skill was invented, it had a push effect which pushed enemy players or mobs only one yard away (it didn't even stun) and it had a small amount of aoe heal. It was really small... Somewhere between 200-300hp per person (only one tick, not like the Totem). 

The skill cooldown was also pretty high (~40s? Correct me if I'm wrong lol).

 

Because Druids used to have a lot of stun skills back then, people complained that it was too op. 

 

Let's take a look at how it works after a trillion of nerfs. 

It heals one single person at probably about the same amount as back then and it doesn't push anyone or anything. But at least the cooldown was decreased to 12s or so.

 

Now, we shall take a look at how all other skills of Druid changed during the past few years. 

-Forest Song got nerfed in area effect and chance of stunning (which is okay though, it was pretty op)

-Tornado got a massive nerf in area effect (the circle has gotten decreased a lot), it also doesn't stun anymore 

-Secret Link can't crit anymore c:

 

I guess those were the three major changes which made Druids a lot weaker in comparison to before.

I'm not saying they are a weak class!!!! Just saying they are a lot weaker than they used to be.

 

We can also admit that most of the people who complained about Druids being op are people who weren't able to beat them in pvps. It's true, Druids were extremely strong because of their stuns but like all of them except for Roots have been nerfed or removed.

 

What I want to say by this is that Invigorating Stream was never the problem which made the Druids so strong. In fact, Invigorating Stream was a very useful pve skill which got a major nerf because of the Druid's stun dominance in pvp aspects of Warspear. But since those op skills all got nerfed, I don't see a reason why Invigorating Stream shouldn't go back the way it used to be. To make it optional for pve usage it could have the ability to (at least) push away mobs and aoe heal party members, no outsiders. It technically wouldn't have any effect on pvp or arena matters then...:uhuh:

 

Please think about it and take it into consideration! There are very few people who would take Druid players for dungeon runs or harder quests because except for Forrest Song, which doesn't always work and can stun only a limited number of adds, and Secret Link, Druid has no decent support skill.

 

Priests have Redemption, Resurrection, they can increase damage of all party members and deal aoe damage. I can't tell much about Shaman and Necro in this matter.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Morgana said:

except for Forrest Song

And because of screenbugs is hard to even be at the right place

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buff druid ? OK consider also rogue and buff him as well make him hit his knife without breaking his stealth might as well give back bd counter so we can die while bd afk and might as well give druid ability to use axes because he not as great as before you know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

Buff druid ? OK consider also rogue and buff him as well make him hit his knife without breaking his stealth might as well give back bd counter so we can die while bd afk and might as well give druid ability to use axes because he not as great as before you know

Congratz, you just missed the whole point of the topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3-4 years ago People chose Rogue only for his stealth Skill this was a Amazing skill but now Rogue stealth also not amazing anymore. now mostly every char can detected rogue Stealth and after Seeker+ stealth including in guilds + stealth potions this skill is no more intrested rogue. seems like stealth useless, enemies players detected stealth, faild in mobs (mostly swamp mobs detected) and guilds also have skill to Active stealth for whole guild players and stealth potions in market. so rogue is not like old rogue, stealth is now a common skill. only Stealth was rogue speciality but no more. now rogue like a common warrior with light armor 😕 

sorry if this hurt anyone but how i feel i write.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Arshi I agree with you on it though. Rogue's Stealth isn't really useful anymore because it can be detected by anyone. Stealth should have a chance to avoid being detected... something like avoiding stun:advise:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Morgana I certainly won't be able to learn about all past mechanics, but, in any case, I will pass it on for discussion to the guys from the development department.
Perhaps when we again begin a massive change in the skills of the characters (which happens about once a year), they will include this suggestion.

Edited by Reivenorik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

@Morgana I certainly won't be able to learn about all past mechanics, but, in any case, I will pass it on for discussion to the guys from the development department.
Perhaps when we again begin a massive change in the skills of the characters (which happens about once a year), they will include this suggestion.

Awwwww, you are the very best!:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

Thank you and also to the development team. If they spent second of their time on it I'd appreciate it a lot:uhuh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

@Morgana I certainly won't be able to learn about all past mechanics, but, in any case, I will pass it on for discussion to the guys from the development department.
Perhaps when we again begin a massive change in the skills of the characters (which happens about once a year), they will include this suggestion.

Hello dear friend we also players why listen to her and not us ? This game want to rise ? Then listen equally to all your players if you may

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Lostsignal said:

Hello dear friend we also players why listen to her and not us ? This game want to rise ? Then listen equally to all your players if you may

Im pretty sure they listen to all of us. Havent seen a post in a long time that they have not replied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

@Morgana I certainly won't be able to learn about all past mechanics, but, in any case, I will pass it on for discussion to the guys from the development department.
Perhaps when we again begin a massive change in the skills of the characters (which happens about once a year), they will include this suggestion.

 

May I advance a suggestion? Why don't you guys do such kind of changes a bit more often? I mean, twice a year would also increase the interest on creating new builds and studying new ways to learn about our characters both in PvP and PvE aspect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zurp said:

Im pretty sure they listen to all of us. Havent seen a post in a long time that they have not replied.

Look how many topics about other skills it never get replied by such Dev it get Insta delete 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lostsignal said:

Look how many topics about other skills it never get replied by such Dev it get Insta delete 

 

That's quite a bold statement. What reason would they have to delete a conversation about skills anyway? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would only agree if they increased the healing amount of stream. I keep it 1/4. Heals more or less 310. and 10mp. With 526magic damage. But 4/4 it provides with 600healing and maybe 18mp, which really underwhelming and I decided, the skill is not worth investing in. 4/4 forest song is more useful to me xd. At least grant the possibility for stream to succesfully "critical heal", just like healing dew or holy light, etc. Because Invigorating stream will refuse to critical hit, virtually regardless of your personal critical hit chance stat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 12:25 AM, Higgings said:

 

That's quite a bold statement. What reason would they have to delete a conversation about skills anyway? 

Don't ask me you know how many posts about skills get deleted just because they claim people fighting there when in fact mg are fighting elf so they don't get buffet but the point is Deva didn't reply there what so ever unless they give warning to people whom fight but not about the skills at all let alone saying they will deliver it to the skills team xDDD quite obvious they don't care about other ppl which is why no one care about their game peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, coldravens said:

While talking about useless skills can we have changes for necros faitfull connection and infection skill cuz they are useless too.

I love them but they need buff too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2019 at 3:14 PM, coldravens said:

While talking about useless skills can we have changes for necros faitfull connection and infection skill cuz they are useless too.

 

14 hours ago, Omercix said:

I love them but they need buff too.

 

I feel like too many skills got nerfed because people who only care about pvp complained that they were too powerful in pvp stuff. Yet, they haven't considered their use in pve and it kind of makes me angry..

There are players who pay more attention to pve as well, you know:pin6: Like myself lol. I never spam arena and hardly spend any time at pvp cave. I wanna spam dg with my Druid but literally no one wants to take a Druid because it's not useful xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 11:41 PM, Morgana said:

 

 

I feel like too many skills got nerfed because people who only care about pvp complained that they were too powerful in pvp stuff. Yet, they haven't considered their use in pve and it kind of makes me angry..

There are players who pay more attention to pve as well, you know:pin6: Like myself lol. I never spam arena and hardly spend any time at pvp cave. I wanna spam dg with my Druid but literally no one wants to take a Druid because it's not useful xD

 

This is why I also venture an idea about checking up how players use their classes' skills and which one is the most/less used and Nerf/Improve it if necessary more often than once a year. I agree on creating a lot of expert skills so that everyone can choose among which skill suits more perfectly to his play style and which one does not. I believe that doing this will teach us more ways to create builds and to study some new combos, as I stated in a post of some time ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Morgana said:

@Higgings it's a very good idea but then people complain about not having enough hotkeys:panda8:

 

But this is the whole point of making a Build. In order to improve a statistic, we lack of another one. If we want to improve our accuracy and penetration we would automatically focus on them and not on other stats like Energy Regen or Critical Hit (compensating our lack of stat with pots and scrolls) 

 

That's called "weak point" and it always existed in RPG's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 12:41 AM, Morgana said:

 

 

I feel like too many skills got nerfed because people who only care about pvp complained that they were too powerful in pvp stuff. Yet, they haven't considered their use in pve and it kind of makes me angry..

There are players who pay more attention to pve as well, you know:pin6: Like myself lol. I never spam arena and hardly spend any time at pvp cave. I wanna spam dg with my Druid but literally no one wants to take a Druid because it's not useful xD

Actually infection was nether that good in pve nether in pvp but for some unknow reason they decide to nerf it, i agree some of the skills got nerfed cuz people were conuseder them too op in pvp while they are normal in pve, cuz at this age 80% of the people sit in pvp cave/arena and brag who is the best i feel that "real" pve players are really low at moment, in my server mc side  you can count on hand the good full pve build tanks, cuz everyone is maxing all sorts of cc and its common to see 10k deff dk/barb with 1/5 taunt.As for your druid problem its just wardens beening toooooooo good at pve on the point that they dont really need heals they can take 4 dmgers and still do the dung fine. I suggest you try some crazy pt comps like ranger seekers and mages, since mages can do the work of the tank(with castle agro pot) that will be fun to pull of and play around:biggrin:

 

P.s: here is my try necro,rogue and shaman in hard tehno:pigface:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSz3B4EybOw

(it was pretty fun and relaxing^^)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Actually infection was nether that good in pve nether in pvp but for some unknow reason they decide to nerf it, i agree some of the skills got nerfed cuz people were conuseder them too op in pvp while they are normal in pve, cuz at this age 80% of the people sit in pvp cave/arena and brag who is the best i feel that "real" pve players are really low at moment, in my server mc side  you can count on hand the good full pve build tanks, cuz everyone is maxing all sorts of cc and its common to see 10k deff dk/barb with 1/5 taunt.As for your druid problem its just wardens beening toooooooo good at pve on the point that they dont really need heals they can take 4 dmgers and still do the dung fine. I suggest you try some crazy pt comps like ranger seekers and mages, since mages can do the work of the tank(with castle agro pot) that will be fun to pull of and play around:biggrin:

 

P.s: here is my try necro,rogue and shaman in hard tehno:pigface:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSz3B4EybOw

(it was pretty fun and relaxing^^)

 

I don't know for how long you've been playing Warspear but Druids were already useless in dgs before Wardens came lol. 

To be exact, 4 years ago I created a BD to be able to join dgs because that was the moment when Druids weren't needed anymore :D

 

Yesterday we spammed TP myth with 3 Mages, one Priest and one Druid xD

That was fun for sure :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Morgana said:

I don't know for how long you've been playing Warspear but Druids were already useless in dgs before Wardens came lol. 

To be exact, 4 years ago I created a BD to be able to join dgs because that was the moment when Druids weren't needed anymore 😄

 

Yesterday we spammed TP myth with 3 Mages, one Priest and one Druid xD

That was fun for sure :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I play from 6 years but i aweys thogth will be usefull to have 3 heals in 1 char back then when armors were low tier and when dungs like hero tree was new.I wont tell how many times i found myself in trouble cuz i have 1 heal and team needed heals when my heals was on cd, esspecly when you face 100 north winds😻, or after hard tehno was here i really wish i had secret link maybe wouid of save me the 13 lifescrools to pass it.Anyways that was on mc side i gues elfs were differnt story.But i never imagen someone wont want char with 3 heals back then.

 

P.s personal record yesterday normal tehno done with 10mins left, (just wished we had 2 hunters shouid of been 12mins left xd)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coldravens said:

P.s personal record yesterday normal tehno done with 10mins left, (just wished we had 2 hunters shouid of been 12mins left xd)

 

 

Nice nice coldie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...