Daily chest III

Zurp

So sometime ago I decided to write down every item that I get from daily chests. Almost all of these are from druids chests, but some are from paladins and seekers chests.chest3.PNG

I think devs should update these chests. Most of the stuff you get is useless and there hasn't been changes to these chests in years.

Also, please increase the amount of dmg 3 spheres and reduce the amount of def spheres.

Edited by Zurp
updated image 2nd time

4 минуты назад, Zurp сказал:

So sometime ago I decided to write down every item that I get from daily chests. Almost all of these are from druids chests, but some are from paladins and seekers chests

It looks good, but in this way, you will never get a true percentage :advise:

8 минут назад, Zurp сказал:

I think devs should update these chests

We will think about it, but I'm not promising anything. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

you will never get a true percentage 

Yeah, it would take a long time to get somewhere close. But I can already tell there are too many def spheres:help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Zurp

43 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

It looks good, but in this way, you will never get a true percentage :advise:

Maybe not, @Reivenorik! But I think if you approach a real percentage according to what I recive in my chests!

55 minutes ago, Zurp said:

So sometime ago I decided to write down every item that I get from daily chests. Almost all of these are from druids chests, but some are from paladins and seekers chests.

I think devs should update these chests. Most of the stuff you get is useless and there hasn't been changes to these chests in years.

Also, please increase the amount of dmg 3 spheres and reduce the amount of def spheres.

I agree I think you have to update the chests!

45 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Yeah, it would take a long time to get somewhere close. But I can already tell there are too many def spheres:help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

But I like defence spheres!!!! 

1 час назад, Zurp сказал:

You have only 1-2 slots for weapons, and 10-11 for other equipment so do not underestimate the def spheres! :true_story1:

42 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

You have only 1-2 slots for weapons, and 10-11 for other equipment so do not underestimate the def spheres! :true_story1:

I must insist, do not forget the power of costumes as well:hmm:

*it's not like they eat up 60 of my bag slots*:tired1:

On 1/15/2019 at 6:51 PM, Morgana said:

*it's not like they eat up 60 of my bag slots*

Costume wardrobe should be added to game.

On 1/15/2019 at 7:45 PM, Aкasha said:

I think we could have a counter for every consecutive daily chest open and after "x" chests, the player get a special reward! 💃 .. 

Yeah also daily reward system could be upgraded to weekly or monthly reward system too. There thousands of games around which are using this method.

Also there could be a lvl prize for each level or certain levels you reach in game. Like level 5-10-15-20 etc