A potion or pot to REDUCE lvl 🧪 hm right

Arshi

Hello Devs when i was at lvl 20 i was very happy in game and i lvl up to 21 with my frnds help but my player is not ready for 3ed map, at map 2 we can farm bosses till lvl 20 but after 21 we can’t get any drop from map 2 bosses so please help i want to suggest you to make a potion 🧪 to reduce xp or lvl, those players lvl up but now missing map 2 and not ready for map 3 bosses so they can reduce lvl by your new Potion or pots help, these pots reduce player xp to back. now i feel useless in game but if my lvl back to 20 then i can farm map 2 bosses again i have all lvl 18 equips and poor so please make potion 🧪 or pot in mcoin shop that help to reduce your player lvl from high to one step back.

thankyu please think about it. i know this topic is littlebit strange but many player quit game after lvl 20 those new player learn late that map 2 bosses only till 20 this happens same with me, my frnds tell this when i lvl up to 21 and i drokedown so atleast there we have a option to go back live like old days. 

Edited by Arshi

Hello!

We understand your pain, but now we are not planning to introduce something like that.

Now you should find friends, join a guild that will help you in further development, or try to play for another character using your accumulated experience.
On the new character, you can also earn gold for better equipment.

By the way, not forget about daily quests.

dude u should have farmed enough so for when u go 21 to buy new gear and be able to go to new island. i havent seen game wtih feature like this. 

19 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Hello!

We understand your pain, but now we are not planning to introduce something like that.

Now you should find friends, join a guild that will help you in further development, or try to play for another character using your accumulated experience.
On the new character, you can also earn gold for better equipment.

By the way, not forget about daily quests.

hmm ok thanks 👍🏼