New Rogue Skill Suggestion

XreaperX

Hey,

As a Rogue player myself I cant stop getting irritated by the stuns we get. There is no question, every other game character have skills to find where the rogue is in stealth mode. And when we get stunned, its pretty much game over. To counter this, i would suggest a skill similar to the priest skill: ''Redemption''. However different is, that the rogue can only use it for himself (because we aint support class). The Rogue can use this skill when he is trapped/stunned to become free. The name could be: "Exemption:" meaning: freedom from responsibility 😂

The cooldown would be long of course. Like 40 second or something?

There is also a castle postion who has the same effect, i forgot the name of it. The same thing with this new skill redemption.

skill.jpg

Just now, graybeardx said:

How is the rogue gonna use the skill to remove the stun if he is already stunned and cant use any skill :troll_face1:

Image result for smart mind gif

1 minute ago, lallouss said:

Image result for smart mind gif

Do you have a huge archive in which you keep this stuff? 😂😂

2 hours ago, graybeardx said:

How is the rogue gonna use the skill to remove the stun if he is already stunned and cant use any skill :troll_face1:

Do you know those potions that can be made in Castle? U can use the potion to remove negative effect even if you are stunned, this new skill will be used the same way 😉

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

@XreaperX Purification potions cannot be used if you are stunned/under sleep effect. If during a "stun" you are able to do any other action, even auto attack, then you're not under a stun effect. 

Edited by Higgings

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@XreaperX Purification potions cannot be used if you are stunned/under sleep effect. If during a "stun" you are able to do any other action, even auto attack, then you're not under a stun effect. 

I see.

Anyway, anything just to get rid of that BD stun.

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

why edit my text xD??

On 1/13/2019 at 10:32 PM, XreaperX said:

Didnt knew it was forbidden 😱

Not really forbidden, just it would create a negative visual impact, also known as Visual Pollution. 

Just try to use normal sized letters from now on please: you can be decisive even writing normally :)

ok i agreed with ur suggestion but here is a other issue skill, when we talk about rogue then there is 1st one thing comes in our mind and it’s stealth. so rogue stealth could atleast better then other classes because before 3 years ago stealth means rogue. but after new classes and expert skills, rogue stealth is seems useless because everyone can detected enemies players and also mostly swamp mobs so. just fix rogue stealth because this only one skill that make famous rogue.  but now detected stealth is easy and rogue no more like old days. it’s all about coding so dev just need to add littlebit more douging in stealth. now stealth is very common. i also mentioned this in a old post. but want to know dev opinion.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:37 AM, Arshi said:

ok i agreed with ur suggestion but here is a other issue skill, when we talk about rogue then there is 1st one thing comes in our mind and it’s stealth. so rogue stealth could atleast better then other classes because before 3 years ago stealth means rogue. but after new classes and expert skills, rogue stealth is seems useless because everyone can detected enemies players and also mostly swamp mobs so. just fix rogue stealth because this only one skill that make famous rogue.  but now detected stealth is easy and rogue no more like old days. it’s all about coding so dev just need to add littlebit more douging in stealth. now stealth is very common. i also mentioned this in a old post. but want to know dev opinion.

Bro stealth isnt just a rogue thing anymore, it still awesome skill because u get also dmg bonus, but as you said it isnt same as it was before. Now there are even pots to detect the rogues in stealth when coming close. But in my opinion it isnt that bad, we can jump and make the first strike if you are fast enough. If you wait then ofcourse you will die in no time. 

But lets say a druid spotted u, he will stun u in 1 second. and then its all done for rogue. This skill will give the rogue 1 last chance to free him self and atleast hit the target once. Because its long cooldown, the enemy should finish him of fast. This would make the fight more interesting. 

So saying stealth is the only way to bring back the rogue class, is far fetched bro. Elfs need a stealth class too, and not to see your enemy is also not fun for others, it has to be fair 😛