1st Day in Warspear

lallouss

What was your 1st Character you picked?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What was your 1st Character you picked?

• Blade Dancer
    • Druid
    • Ranger
    • Warden
    • Paladin
    • Priest
    • Mage
    • Seeker
    • Barbarian
    • Shaman
    • Rogue
    • Hunter
    • Death Knight
    • Necromancer
    • Warlock
    • Charmer

Explain how you've come to know about Warspear Online, tell us your first thoughts when you saw the game mechanics on day 1 till now if u want u can freely post a paragraph or in points like so: bq13.gif

1. 1st Character Name - Server - Class - Creation Date (optional)

2. How you discovered Warspear

3. Difficulty of playing in your perception from 1-10 (1 being easiest / 10 being hardest)

4. Did you recommended it to anyone you know?

5. Best feature you find it in game

6. Whats your average playing time (Daily or 2-3 times per week or 1 time per week or 1 time per month or you don't play anymore)

7. Did you buy miracle coins? (if yes u can flaunt and say an approximate of how much total $ u spent on game if u want, i don't think its against forum rules hehe)bq43.gif

If u think u got more points to add to the topic, please do and ill update it into the topic if its worthy enough bq1.gif

Spoiler

ill post my story later abit busy currently hehehe bq37.gif

Lol storytelling:up-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:mine is boring to be honest.

Was 13 years old and got my first smartphone. I never was into gaming, only books (When I wasn't at school or somewhere else, all I did was reading basically lol) but I wanted to find out what some people were so excited about when it comes to online games. So I just searched Google Play Store for online game and Warspear was the first one to pop up. 

My first character was a Warlock, second one Necro and third one DK. I liked the design and atmosphere of Forsaken the most. I didn't understand the game mechanics for about half a year xD DK was my main for a few months and I never levelled it higher than lv14 that time because I had a lv14 arena crew. Still, I didn't know anything about stats or how to get gear/how to improve it so I really just played for fun and entertaining reasons. After half a year I met someone who introduced me to the Sentinel side and that's where I am until today :3

Ah yes, at first I also didn't understand the thing with different servers lol. My warlock happened to be on a Russian one so I deleted it after some time. Had my priest on EU-Emerald though and that's where I played until I made a DK on US-Sap.

- 1st Character Name: Finir (deleted) & Starglitz (still exists)

-Server EU-Emerald

-Class: Finir Warlock, Starglitz Necro

-Creation Date: don't know anymore but I think May 2013

-Difficulty of playing in your perception from 1-10 (1 being easiest / 10 being hardest): Honestly, when you have never played any similar game before, it's freaking hard to understand how the mechanics work. Especially when you have no one who explains everything. Please mind that when I was new, there were only beginner islands, Ashcoast, BG tower, Swamps and lab 1. And Six Shadows was a MUST to continue with the storyline!!! 

There were also very few high amped players. I only remember one +10 guy and that was the Priest Oracles xD even +7/+8 were kinda a rarity and the total legends of Warspear haha.

Difficulty level for mewbies ESPECIALLY nowadays is at 10! Though, there are pros and cons if you compare it to 6 years ago.

-Did you recommend it to anyone you know: No, I haven't. None of my friends was into gaming. In fact, I've never told anyone that I played an online game.

-Best feature you find it in game: Norlant Swamps! They are my favourite things since I was able to play on them. Crazy mechanics and very diverse. Loving it!

-Whats your average playing time (Daily or 2-3 times per week or 1 time per week or 1 time per month or you don't play anymore): It depends. When I was really active from summer 2014 to Spring 2018 I played a few hours a day (depended on how much time I had. But guild tournaments were so important!!!!). I haven't logged from April 2018 until the end of October 2018, then played during event for 2-3 weeks and quit again. Now logging maybe once a week at its maximum. Busy with studies.

-Did you buy miracle coins? (if yes u can flaunt and say an approximate of much total $ u spent on game): I have spent money but I don't really wanna say how much. I have a pretty strong BD and a good Druid and I was very happy when I was able to amp them, but I definitely regret having spent money on a game. I mean, it's just a game after all and eventually it's of no use to me :P

@Morgana AMAZING STORY!!:surpriseddoge:

U got the idea 10/10 u earned a Heart reaction heheh

Who wants to tell their story? Lets get to know our fellow friends here in forum ^^ ill tell my story when i got time hahahaha still busy

@Higgings Tell us your warspear story bq63.gif

Edited by lallouss

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

F you too:panda8:

Long live irony :love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

nuuuu i swear i meant the amazing xD damn u lel u know im nice guy bq6.gif

35 minutes ago, lallouss said:

nuuuu i swear i meant the amazing xD damn u lel u know im nice guy bq6.gif

Sorry:too_much_cuteness:don't cry my son, Julia is here:derpina1:

16 hours ago, lallouss said:

@Higgings Tell us your warspear story bq63.gif

Heh, it might take a bit. I need like a hour free to think about it 😅