Amplification chances shown in percent

Fortuno

Good morrow. I am here, because I want to share my disappointment. Amplification was never easy, but I can't help but wonder if it became even harder than before.

Things you used to believe might betray you and it might cost you dearly. This time, I have a question: Did the chances of succesful amplification really diminished during these past few years?

I can no longer trust the "Low chance  to spoil" thing. It's just words now. It doesn't mean anything any more.

I was heavily disappointed when I failed to amplify my vestments (chest, cloth armor) from +2 to +3, 5 times in a row. The amount of absurdness is immeasurable.

(And before you ask: Yes,I'm using signs. Safety first)

Every day I feel like I was a "Savage" long ago. I used to amplify every new piece of armor I received to +4 without signs instantly, and almost never failed.

I saw "Low chance to spoil" - I can do it. Then came across "Average chance to spoil" - Time to stop for now. But now, it's completely different. I feel fear, and I won't even go for +2 without a sign of imperishability.

So all I'm asking for, is add a % chance that spoil will happen, or a %chance of a successful amplification. Because I believe the things I see now are nothing but lies.

So, with all due respect, please consider this.

I highly doubt that they would tell us amp % or anything else like that

Until ws is released in China because then they propably need to tell those 

On 1/12/2019 at 12:29 PM, Jcbreff said:

Yes, that is unfortunate. But I'd appreciate some honesty from their side

Edited by Fortuno

29 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

Yes, that is unfortunate. But I'd appreciate some honesty from their side

I think you are confounding Honesty with Transparency. People would keep amping even knowing the chances of success anyway, I guess >.>

there has already been a table released a long time ago with the aprox. percentage made by players :smile:  there is no BIG secrets in warspear that can't be guessed by doing some studies and calculations. Based on my own experience as players (nothing official about it has ever been said), I just recommend not to try it a hundreds and hundreds of signs at once because sometimes it simply doesn't happen (for me). And sometimes with few sets I get a successful amplification. 

3 hours ago, Aкasha said:

there has already been a table released a long time ago with the aprox. percentage made by players :smile:  there is no BIG secrets in warspear that can't be guessed by doing some studies and calculations. Based on my own experience as players (nothing official about it has ever been said), I just recommend not to try it a hundreds and hundreds of signs at once because sometimes it simply doesn't happen (for me). And sometimes with few sets I get a successful amplification. 

It shouldn't matter whether u put 1000 signs at once or 100 signs ten times, right? Sometimes it feels like it does matter i swear. After wasting a fortune i also noticed how I sometimes get very easy amps even to +10 when I'm amplifying a couple of items at the same time switching the item after every 3rd sign. Feels a little sketchy at times but what do I know

3 hours ago, Aкasha said:

was percentages of damage increase of weapons forgot if was defense related also:eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

it wasn't related to amplification success rate :happy:

59 minutes ago, lallouss said:

was percentages of damage increase of weapons forgot if was defense related also:eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I remember seeing that

Edited by Jcbreff
Found the link

On 1/12/2019 at 11:29 AM, Jcbreff said:

However, maybe they will not release the game in China officially because there are already thousands of chinese players in the game. :suspiciousowl:

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I remember seeing that

This table is created at 2012 and do not say anything about the amplification succes ratio.

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

However, maybe they will not release the game in China officially because there are already thousands of chinese players in the game. :suspiciousowl:

This table is created at 2012 and do not say anything about the amplification succes ratio.

But i replied to Iallous and he asked for improvement %

On 1/18/2019 at 7:41 PM, lallouss said:

Right, my bad. :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

well, does anyone agree with that?:

0  to  +1 = always works

+1 to +2 = every 3 signs ~

+2 to +3 = every 5 signs ~

+3 to +4 = every 10 signs ~

+4 to +5 = every 25 signs ~

+5 to +6 = every 40 signs ~

+6 to +7 = every 50 signs ~

+7 to +8 = every 100 signs ~

I consider myself a bit lucky, so I put the numbers a little higher than what I usually need to get an item amplified. Do they match to any other player's?

P.S.- I always wait for at least 5 seconds before giving another try, I never spend all signs right away, I can't tell if it matters. Info above is definitely NOT official

I'd imagine that chance of success also changes according to the level or rarity of the item. But I'd say: this numbers are safe at least until 22-24 level items. I wrote it based on my past amplifications. I did some amp to my paladin's 28 level gear set and don't recall having any trauma from the experience.

Edited by Aкasha

The numbers are about right, ive amped alot of items and they match pretty well. But they also vary according to what type of item you are amping. The chances of amping a two handed weapon is twice as hard as amping a one hand weapon, which is twice as hard as amping an armour piece or accessory.