Boss Mounts

Buudbd

Good friends, today I bring a new suggestion to the developers!

To be able to mount mounts, that is, to be able to ride on the strongest bosses in the game!

An example in this photo:bosssas.jpg

Not only in that boss can you ride, he talks mounts of all the bosses of the game!

This could bring some benefits such as the regeneration of life, the regeneration of energy, pressure, critical hit, attack speed, penetration, etc.

These bonuses mentioned above can be placed on all boss mounts, and the player using the boss mount will use the bonus. (Only when you use it)

I let the developers think of a way to get the bosses' mounts, they could be obtained with new missions added to the game or with mcoins or dropping them in the bosses!

These game photos and bosses are some examples:bosssa.jpgbosssass.jpgsssssss.jpgbosss.jpg

The idea is very good, to be able to get mounts, but to make it more difficult it can be that the saddles drop in some event it would be more just like that

Edited by Xespectrox

These are just few examples of how many people asked for mounts. In none of these cases, though, devs liked the idea of introducing these pets in their game 😕

my crossed fingers to you as well! 

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

These are just few examples of how many people asked for mounts. In none of these cases, though, devs liked the idea of introducing these pets in their game 😕

It is not only add mounts, the mounts will be accompanied by new missions (maybe the new update that will come in summer with the new ayvondil map) and you will be accompanied by bonuses, depending on the boss's mount!

I do not want to be repetitive, but there are many problems in the game to solve. Before thinking about a new map and ayvondil! I said it in a previous comment, we are drowning with so many problems! (I'm not exaggerating)

34 minutes ago, Xespectrox said:

The idea is very good, to be able to get mounts, but to make it more difficult it can be that the saddles drop in some event it would be more just like that

they could place the first ones in the next summer event or new ayvondil map!

¡Muy buena idea Buudbd!

¡Opino que para ayudar a los nuevos jugadores coloquen algunas monturas no tan difícil de conseguir y con un porcentaje bajo de la bonificación que tiene y otras más difícil de conseguir, pero con mayor bonificación!

Edited by Gladiusxxx

it seems to me a good idea, both for the new ones so that they do not have so much difference with those that are already max lvl, and for those who return to the game after a while as it is my case, it would be a good innovation

Mounts are not going to happen.

(Also, Warspear has a world divided to small areas. I don't see, how could you integrate the two.)

3 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Mounts are not going to happen.

Do not say never!

3 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Mounts are not going to happen.(Also, Warspear has a world divided to small areas. I don't see, how could you integrate the two.)

Add them one to one seriously good!

9 hours ago, Gladiusxxx said:

¡Muy buena idea Buudbd!

¡Opino que para ayudar a los nuevos jugadores coloquen algunas monturas no tan difícil de conseguir y con un porcentaje bajo de la bonificación que tiene y otras más difícil de conseguir, pero con mayor bonificación!

Gracias amigo!

6 hours ago, Martiunz said:

it seems to me a good idea, both for the new ones so that they do not have so much difference with those that are already max lvl, and for those who return to the game after a while as it is my case, it would be a good innovation

It would be a good innovation for a game that dies little by little!

40 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

It would be a good innovation for a game that dies little by little!

Quite a catastrophic view you have there, I think 

Or more than catastrophic, exagerated

29 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Quite a catastrophic view you have there, I think 

Or more than catastrophic, exagerated

Exaggerated is to always see the same in the game, and many stop playing for that!

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

so players do not stop playing the game *

This game dies slowly, but not because it doesn't have mounts, but because the core itself was not designed for today's circumstances. Many basic features should be reworked or added, but mount is not one of them. I'd rather choose free or expanded fast travel anyways.

58 minutes ago, Momsson said:

it would be nice to this happen i hope game will add this to game

thank you friend and happy birthday again!

4 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

This game dies slowly, but not because it doesn't have mounts, but because the core itself was not designed for today's circumstances. Many basic features should be reworked or added, but mount is not one of them. I'd rather choose free or expanded fast travel anyways.

He does not die for mounts, neither because we need a new level 30 or because we need a new ayvondil map!

I agree with you, the developers should insist on solving the current problems, before thinking of a new map or a new level lvl 30!

• 7 months later...

Well flying mounts really wouldn't be able to be used but mounts like horses and spiders could. Elephant like mounts having a aoe attack. Rhinos and horses charging, damaging everyone in its way? Awsome

43 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

Very very nice idea , but Developers will ignore it for sure , Sadly!

They actually even said that there won't be such feature. 

• 11 months later...
On 8/9/2020 at 12:17 AM, Angelxgod said:

1 year later 

Yup. This a a great idea and I hope it gets expanded upon