What about high lvl players who takes money for helping with bosses on 1 islands

guwer87

What do u think about high lvl players who takes money for killing bosses?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think about high lvl players who takes money for killing bosses?

• Oh no, theyre not deserve any respect! SHame on you!
    • Why not? Its a good idea to farm money thx to 'newbies':)

im against.....is very hard to get gold in this game (killing mobs) imagine for a newbie...til now who helped me,helped for free...so i do the same...everytime i go to 1st island i help most ppl i can  O:-)

Forgive my poor English

asking gold for help?? sounds gay too me :lol:

if u found high level asking gold for help...just humiliate them on trade chat,, tell the name and let others know who is that gay :lol:

Asking for gold to help new started players shows lack of morale and empathy. As a shaman it is my responsibility to help people (yes cause I got heal). Bg quest can be long and hard to aid but 1st island bosses take 3minutes of your time. You can spare that to some poor people struggling. Druid is impossible for level 6-7 chars, dang you need a party just to kill half-bosses.

Sometimes people ask me what I want in return after we killed a boss. Then I know they have experienced a**holes before. I tell them nothing and they just about die of happiness and claim that im an angel or express their love to me.

Stop sucking the new players dry! Its not like they can afford to even buy gear from vendors...

The most common reason for them to ask gold is they need it for repair. But heck, how much damage a first map boss would it cost them? So yes, it's a lack of moral and empathy. :/

if i dont have money to go 1st island or repair , i better not help than asking for gold  ;D . but when i leveling my lower char i offer high player with gold in trade chat for faster help  ;D .

any high lvl can slash 1st island boss with no sweat..shame on you to ask gold for help :(

i agree with post their name in trade chat.. By the way i also saw some newbie offer gold for help, then what is your opinion in this?? help n get gold, or just help even they already offer the gold

Umm such things are very common in Us sapphire firstborn often.High level helps unless they are paid But i never saw this on either of emerald mc or fb sites,they helped each others. such players later make newbies to play so hard. It happened with me and many like new users.I almost lose my  hope of playing game in beggining but some high level make it possible to finish quests that newbies can't make it.They only think of their mean..

any high lvl can slash 1st island boss with no sweat..shame on you to ask gold for help :(

i agree with post their name in trade chat.. By the way i also saw some newbie offer gold for help, then what is your opinion in this?? help n get gold, or just help even they already offer the gold

i will take it only if 5k or more ;D ......nah just kidding,

its all up to u, take it or refuse,,be wise.

he-he fiquei viajando nessa imagem.

como que coloca imagem nos post? Ou só o Admin e pessoas autorizadas podem?

achei legal!  ;)

about the topic I think for a high level is much easier to get gold. But one must know how to choose who to ask.

why you are not obliged to accept, right? ;)

this is my opinion: a person may want the gold for their work. You decide whether or not the service!

I help people only if i am in a good mood otherwise No.

And if you want to get help from me,stop spamming like:

NEWBIE: HEY

NEWBIE: HELP ME

NEWBIE: HELP ME NOW

NEWBIE: HELP ME NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU

...and try something like this:

NEWBIE: Hey :) Can you help me with a quest pls

I always help when i'm in mood and players say "pls" or "please" to me :give_rose:

Absolutely tweek,to me all kinds of boss is free but only if they say please,a holy n important word to say.sometimes i only see help me,not "help me PLEASE"seriously how can "PLEASE" that hard to say?...but if its a strong boss i really need help to a druid or give me some potions if theres no druid.