%coldwn skills is correctly?

one doubt, my necromancer has 54% cooldown but this percentage is not the one that is reduced example: bone shield has by default 12 seconds now with 54% is 7.7 can someone please explain to me ... 

Because cooldown works differently from what you might expect

Formula for counting this

I copypasted this from another topic

Let your cd in % = X

Let Y be the base CD of any skill in seconds.

Let Z be the final CD of any skill in seconds.

The formula goes like this:

Z = (100 / (100 + X)) * Y

Edited by Jcbreff

22 hours ago, [email protected] said:

one doubt, my necromancer has 54% cooldown but this percentage is not the one that is reduced example: bone shield has by default 12 seconds now with 54% is 7.7 can someone please explain to me ... 

Cooldown does not decreases the time. Instead, it increases the speed at which your skills regen, because of that:

10 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Let your cd in % = X

on added info:

100% cd is max and it makes your skills -50% time:kawaii:

example: 40sec banner cooldown becomes 20sec cooldown :wind:

On 1/8/2019 at 2:01 PM, Jcbreff said:

Let your cd in % = X

It's very unfortunate that the cooldown is far more unforgiving when it comes to negative values. For example, Some bosses had skills which could reduce someone's cooldown up to -90% for a period of time. In case of that, it didn't double the cooldown of my skils, but they increased by almost 10times. Lightning bolt (back when it was 7seconds) became 69.9

Punitive roots became a whopping 449.9seconds (more or less). Which also is the main problem I see in necromancers (unrelated), since mental pit reduces cooldown to the point that it's almost a silence effect, once the skills are used of course. Anyways, that's all

Edited by Fortuno

4 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

It's very unfortunate that the cooldown is far more unforgiving when it comes to negative values. For example, Some bosses had skills which could reduce someone's cooldown up to -90% for a period of time. In case of that, it didn't double the cooldown of my skils, but they increased by almost 10times. Lightning bolt (back when it was 7seconds) became 69.9

Punitive roots became a whopping 449.9seconds (more or less). Which also is the main problem I see in necromancers (unrelated), since mental pit reduces cooldown to the point that it's almost a silence effect, once the skills are used of course. Anyways, that's all

true true but vs bosses like u said was hrungir/evil santa or i dont know if any other bosses had that skill also they had debuff that freezes your cooldown actually not delay them, but warspear mechanics shows it x10 effect but its really frozen cooldown bq67.gif

and about mental pit for necro i never played necro and its been very very very long time since i pvped one, but i can say its not broken, because necro is support class hes not that over powered and nothing to nerf bq25.gif

like r0land used to say: if its not game breaking, its not an issue bq22.gif

4 hours ago, lallouss said:

and about mental pit for necro i never played necro and its been very very very long time since i pvped one, but i can say its not broken, because necro is support class hes not that over powered and nothing to nerf

Yeah well, I never said anything about nerfing the class. Just pointed it out to support my statement. heh

• 1 year later...
Em 01/08/2019 às 20:43, GalaxyRekt disse:

O Cooldown não dentro do tempo. Em vez disso, aumenta a velocidade de regeneraç

On 08/01/2019 at 20:43, GalaxyRekt said:

O Cooldown não diminui o tempo. Em vez disso, aumenta a velocidade de regeneração de suas habilidades, por causa disso:

ão de suas habilidades, por causa disso:

So it decreases the time '-'