Ima star by saying this can you stop giving preference to elf’s

Fkelfs

There no mc the can  keep up with the Druid or eblade dancer stop !!!!! I spend A lot of money on mc side for what !!? To not be able to go again elf’s I spend to win not to be a noob I’m not goin to elf’s side to make a new char rather quit bull how you guys took rouge reflexes out well nerf cuz you guys nerf bd counter attack to almost not even a lot was only to shut mcs mouth how funny you bring back counter attack but never bring back reflexes how there were not sure how you test you chars but rouge it’s bellow any other char diff to low they die fast you nerf dk I get it you guys try to make money by nerfting so people goesmakes other chars to spend then it’s a never end story is it goin to be like this forever only nerfting mcs I never seen elf’s to get nerf all Gm most are elf’s that’s funny I’m tired do something about it 

What you are saying has always been a complaint since a long time lol. The thing is that Sentinels and Legions always think the same of each other which kinda shows that both sides are equally strong (or almost). Some classes have their strengths in certain areas, like Druids, Charmers, Hunters, Dks and Warlocks are strong stunners....

Out of all 16 classes there are only two you find it hard to go up against. 

I don't get how this makes the whole game unfair. Just don't pvp Bds and Druids if it frustrates you that much. As BD I also don't pvp Charmers and Hunters because I simply can't beat them. 

I hope you dont expect to win every single player just because you spend money because skill plays a huge role in this game especially on higher levels where you have expert skills

Edited by Jcbreff

On 1/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, Jcbreff said:

I hope you dont expect to win every single player just because you spend money because skill plays a huge role in this game especially on higher levels where you have expert skills

i knew someone who think like that:cat2:

Edited by FakeUser

21 hours ago, FakeUser said:

i knew someone who think like that:cat2:

By any chance, name starts with E and ends with I?:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:and inbetween it's lasir:hmm:

I can kill a full award druid lv28 with my full award lock lv22. I think it just depends on the class combination and gear. Nothing is impossible. :piggy:

as an MC I agree, and I'm not talking about skill differences but about choosing sides... 

in Eu-Emerald, for example, we have lost a lot of wars against elf, not because elves are GM's favourite, no simply because MC are outnumbered by Elves.