New 29 lvl arena

Vlawot

Blade Dancer Base skill parry and helm, boots much more parry

Barbarian have skill block need for block and no need parry, soon new 29 lvl arena armor and belt need add with block and new 30 lvl awards armor add with block too

Here picture!

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 0.05.26.png    Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 0.05.35.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 23.57.34.png    Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 23.57.48.png

Edited by vla-wot

I find it fair enough. New statistics on armors would only increase the number of builds used by arena characters. Developpers have already been doing a great job by adding new sets of Greatness pieces, thus I see low reasons for them not to put brand new items!

It would make DK, Barb, Charmer and Warden harder to kill than they already are i dont think devs want lose more customers with all the complains those classes have already

9 hours ago, Buudbd said:

Blade Dancer are always more benefited in the arena:cryingdoge:

Charmer, Dk, Barb and Pala are way better than BD on PvP and they can benefit from those parry set as well

On 1/6/2019 at 1:53 AM, Higgings said:

I find it fair enough. New statistics on armors would only increase the number of builds used by arena characters. Developpers have already been doing a great job by adding new sets of Greatness pieces, thus I see low reasons for them not to put brand new items!

In that case tell them also to make award with dodge I mean like helm and boots with dodge so I enjoy as rogue main ty

On 1/6/2019 at 1:19 AM, vla-wot said:

Blade Dancer Base skill parry and helm, boots much more parry

Barbarian need for block, soon new 29 lvl arena armor and belt need add with block and new 30 lvl awards armor add with block too

Here picture!

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 0.05.26.png    Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 0.05.35.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 23.57.34.png    Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 23.57.48.png

You forgot that barb can use parry too ? So why you want block it will make warden so broken and no one of us want to see that lol

9 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

You forgot that barb can use parry too ?

Nope, barb have skill block no need parry

9 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

So why you want block it will make warden so broken and no one of us want to see that lol

If warden much block 25% max only no more

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2019 at 2:38 AM, Lostsignal said:

In that case tell them also to make award with dodge I mean like helm and boots with dodge so I enjoy as rogue main ty

Maybe you didn't notice, but if you go to the awards dealer in ayv you will find out, to your surprize, that there are lv28 awards with dodge for rogue/hunter =O

1 hour ago, Mewingdrip said:

Maybe you didn't notice, but if you go to the awards dealer in ayv you will find out, to your surprize, that there are lv28 awards with dodge for rogue/hunter =O

We also have lv27 arena light boots with dodge, nowadays. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 2:27 PM, Mewingdrip said:

Just chest no helm and boots tho 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2019 at 3:02 AM, Lostsignal said:

Just chest no helm and boots tho

There is chest and boots, helms never had dodge. You just have to check more carefully

• 2 months later...
15 минут назад, vavavi сказал:

Any chance for a resi belt with parry too then?

Sure. 
Maxim level increase = new equipment (which may include completely different characteristics)
With the release of the update you will see what we have prepared for you :true_story1:

2 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Sure. 
Maxim level increase = new equipment (which may include completely different characteristics)
With the release of the update you will see what we have prepared for you :true_story1:

You think we will have an "In development" or we shall wait just a week more (more or less) for the "Preview"? :i_know_what_you_did_there:

3 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Sure. 

:spiderpman1:

16 часов назад, Higgings сказал:

You think we will have an "In development" or we shall wait just a week more (more or less) for the "Preview"? :i_know_what_you_did_there:

I am preparing interesting news for you :true_story1: