Warpsear In 3D version 2019

vanessacue

I hope someday they Create 3D version of this game i love the concept of this game story and teritory i hope they Create i sure you if this happen all mmorpg out there this warspear is the best interms of looting helping to each other player keep trying loots the best weapon random in the group who kill the boss and quest in the other side i miss that moment  guys dont kill this in future this game a lot of my memory and have char there name of the Char "Vanessacue" i pay some of your tap up 🙂

thank you AIgrind i have friend just play warspear because of helping chating goodluck in future of Warspear i hope you read this from me the Philippines player out there  🙂

if you famillair in Crypto i hope included to your game system like for example if the player got rare item the player sell it in Form of Crypto like bitcoin or other altcoins or you The Dev. Create own coins just like other  because Crypto worldwide some of the millinial knows the Crypto world i hope read my idea  Goodluck Dev. I love you . 😉

Edited by vanessacue