Low hp Of mage and warlock class

daffy

mage's armor have no hp why?all equips of bg armor helm belt and gloves dont have hp :unknw: and only mages warlocks has no bg amulet ,So its easy to kill a mage with 1500 hp approx Coz most of players crit 1200-1100.. i think it should be fixed cuz there's no balance

It's armour for DPSers, if you want HP try Arena equips, sure they will have it.

Warlock's have no hp too, so does Druid/Shaman's Fury armour and some of Rogue's armour too has no HP too.

Really it is same for priests because they use same kind of armor and weapons

It depends what role they pick, Healing equips has many HP while Damage equips have crit, accuracy and sun/moon/dark magic.

I use only healing equips because the astral I get and the damage I pay to the oppenent and plus it is great in arena for me.

It depends what role they pick, Healing equips has many HP while Damage equips have crit, accuracy and sun/moon/dark magic.

It's armour for DPSers, if you want HP try Arena equips, sure they will have it.

Warlock's have no hp too, so does Druid/Shaman's Fury armour and some of Rogue's armour too has no HP too.

fury nd rogues bg armor has hp but mage's ,warlock dnt have it wil make them useless cuz they cnt heal they can die easily. need hp instead of accurecy or mana . and arena armor there s not set bonus with it so it's weak

20924_.jpg

20925_.jpg

20926_.jpg

20927_.jpg

fury nd rogues bg armor has hp but mage's ,warlock dnt have it wil make them useless cuz they cnt heal they can die easily. need hp instead of accurecy or mana . and arena armor there s not set bonus with it so it's weak

I don't expect Moon Magic is used with Mage from the first pic at the top.

I don't expect Moon Magic is used with Mage from the first pic at the top.

nop only sun magic.. but im showing that fury has hp nd mage's not

:facepalm: thats because you may have had good partner or just killed someone while they afk

Mage and warlock are Damage dealers. My lv12 warlock only have 1,1k hp, but still own most people at arena.

First bg amulet - use a necro/preist amulet for warlock/mage and just try to ignor the astral bonus you cant use.

second - as ppl try to say, if youre not happy with hp-stats on bg use something else... Cc, arena, lab theirs other options...

mage/warlock has lower hp and no heal (life steal seems very weak for healing) so your other option is dealing harder dmg to compensate for your lack of hp. I think my shaman is one of the lowest hp lv20 shamans with 2200hp, and my heal is quite modest with 166. But I got more crit/accuracy then your avrage shaman and my moon is potent. So my low heal ticks compensates by crit healing more then others (but I still need luck for that), my dmg makes the big compensation. My dmg ranges from 300-910 depending on ball or not and if it crits or not, but not many players can take those blows for very long. Other heal classes stand no chance with their hp and potent heals. You need to dmg it up! And use your skills wisely and youll see the devestation you can do when acc/crit/dmg can do together.

Ex - hp and heal shamans/druids have around

2700-3100hp and 190-250heal/3sec

makes no diffrence against moon builds

use bg fury helm and boots then bg power armor and gloves  :blush:

my bf told mey the same but i just dnt listen :|

okie wil do it :D

Mage and warlock are Damage dealers. My lv12 warlock only have 1,1k hp, but still own most people at arena.

for mey it's hard to win arena with mage maybe im not used to skills yet  :unknw:

i die easily -_-

:facepalm: thats because you may have had good partner or just killed someone while they afk

I never said I win :lol: :lol: :lol: