Plenty of Suggestions for 8.0

ericoy

Hey , i have few suggestions that came up to my mind this morning , for the upcoming patch. 

1. the game needs refresh , plenty games offer variety of graphical options appealing to players. 

my suggestion is to have the option to choose between current old user interface and some new more stylish user interface. 

2. remove options like fullscreen option on smarthphone (since i guess you cant play it windowed).

3. remove send bug report since it was never used.

4. mc coins . please remove those discounts of 10% 30% 50% 70% 90% like mc are going to go back to regular prices , i mean its kinda fake ads and stupid when it has become the regular pricing , and just add discount% when they really are on discount during weekends. 

5. some maps are huge , the map window is really tiny , i suggest either make the window bigger , either add scrolling + - options so u can see more part of the map 

6. the game needs more music , like dungeon specific ,town specific , area specific. 

7. 1.png make this area here to have the options to be changed . 1st option to change the background so players can customize how other players see their stats 2. give option to change the frame , and make those frames to be achievable , like for 200 achievements you get specific frame , or for dominating arena and so on like gold silver frames and stuff , like frame for guild leaders and so on. 

8. Add BUY request in dealer . you have selling offers , but we also need buying requests , you put item you want to buy on market for specific price , and if someone wants to sell it to you it it will be much easier ,(yes you will need to be able then to scroll through all possible equippable , and non bind items) and it will reduce the need for the player to spam chat with no effort. then when u buy or sell item it will be shown under the item : average buying price , average selling price. 

9. Make stock , or the option to trade gold for mc and mc for gold. and also a history graph of the movement for the past 1 month.

10. Put option for duel(as mentioned in a post before mine) to be able to duel someone without the need of potion and also option to set some reward for the winner , while also excluding option to use any potions during duel.

11. add rewards for 400 and 450 achievements , since some players long time ago achieved those. 

12. add more pve content, more elite mobs in caves for those who cant solo bosses of their level to still be able to kill some rewarding mobs. 

13. increase the gold drop rate and drop chance , make the game not so pay to win. 

14. when you implement patch for the new lvl 30, invest in good marketing campaign with all implemented improvements , so to attract new players to actually come to the game (which will find it  visually appealing).right now only niche group of people want to play outdated graphics.

15. add sex change.

16. as weapons have glow when they are +10 make shield to have glow also. 

17. fix those bugs where hair gets our of hats or out of cloacks .  2.png(when equipped with vampire costume and loking from back)

18. make the movement of weapons look more natural,(if you equip ice dagger when going downwards the character swing the weapon so so awkwardly)

19. add possibility when u press enter to be able to type and send messages so during important things like dungeon or arena to be able to easily chat with other people. 

That's it for now. 

also i have few anti suggestions:(since i hear some kids yell for that)

1 don't add wings

2 don't add mounts

3 don't add housing 

EVER. 

Edited by ericoy

1. There is option to change your UI to small but i cant press anything correctly while using it

2. I think they cant really remove full screen option since this game doesnt know whether you play on phone or computer, it might only know wif you downloaded the game from app store

3.i agree that it should be removed since its not even available

4.i am a F2P player myself but most who buy mcoins appreciate that they can get more for their money

5. The map window shows the area youre in at the moment and you can always use map option from menu so it shows the whole island

6. More music would always be nice 

7.i dont think that many players would be intrested in what kind of background you have since you see so little of it 

8. This has been suggested before https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/68118-new-feature-for-the-market/

9.if we could trade gold for mcoins then some people wouldnt buy mcoins but if the gold for mcoin ratio was too high then no one would use it

10.yup, was suggested before

11.there are rewards for 400 and 450 medlas and i believe that they are hair style and weapon skin (if someone can confirm what they really are the i would be grateful)

12.elite mobs arent that rewarding to kill, if theyre your level then you will get >10 gold most of the time. And you can always try to get a party to hunt a boss

13.if the enemy is your level then you will get some gold most of the time, if the enemy is higher level than you are then you will get more gold more often (good example are engineer guards which are level 30 and drop 30gold or more most of the time)

14.no comments from me

15.also suggested before https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/68106-change-of-sex/

16.i have seen shield glowing but it might just be the skin

17.is case of helmets they might be like a headband and your hair can be on top of your cloak

18.its pretty much set animation for each weapon type

19.you can use chat and practice to type real fast

The your anti suggestions

All of these have been suggested before and i think that admins have said that they wont be implemented

4. It's somewhat annoying, but an easy way to tell how much buying in bulk "saves".

5. Good idea.

7. Actually nice idea though few people would be seeing that

9. That would destroy the market when people wouldn't sell miracle items to get gold.

19. Do you mean a chat that doesn't occupy the entire screen? If not, you can already press Z to instantly open it, type and send your message and then F1 out.

14 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

4. It's somewhat annoying, but an easy way to tell how much buying in bulk "saves".

5. Good idea.

7. Actually nice idea though few people would be seeing that

9. That would destroy the market when people wouldn't sell miracle items to get gold.

19. Do you mean a chat that doesn't occupy the entire screen? If not, you can already press Z to instantly open it, type and send your message and then F1 out.

i mean you set to which channel u wanna type using z , but also to be able to chat 3.pnghere with pressing enter and the color of the text will correspond with the channel you re on so u ll know where u chat ,    or they can even add little button with popup options to switch between them 

Only PC players would benefit from this, phone/tablet players will have the keyboard pop up anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 6:52 PM, ericoy said:

9. Make stock , or the option to trade gold for mc and mc for gold.

13. increase the gold drop rate and drop chance , make the game not so pay to win. 

Point 9 and 13 contradict,,, idk what your want. but im agree point 16

16. as weapons have glow when they are +10 make shield to have glow also.