Arena is really PROBLEMATIC.

benjaminbt

Just two days before the end of the arena season, I am currently placing second with an AFK bogey character (NOT my actual main character!). No serious arena gear, no significant stats, just a regular character with a costume. I only stood still during arena fights, literally being AFK, doing all different kind of stuff, yet it's quite possible that I will get the prize for being the second best fighter of this season in my tier.

I even got the tickets for free from whom I helped, so I basically get the prize for absolutely free.

Isn't this ironic? That with literally NO EFFORT one can achieve such things?

I will probably never use the cape or spend the tokens, the skill will also probably stay unused... Wouldn't it be great if players who ACTUALLY could make a great use of them got those buffs? 

I honestly didn't know this would happen. I only helped a good friend of mine in arena, and only yesterday did I realize, that we are actually number one and two on the chart. With me doing absolutely nothing.

Think about that. And maybe... Change it.

Edited by BennyBT

You have got something particular in your mind which may change the current situation? 

I mean, an idea or something like this? It is the first time I see someone complaining for being in rank 2 without a real effort :tired2:

If you get enough imperials of greatness then you could buy some low level arena gear and dissasemble them and hope that you get some good materials

It's not like I am complaining about my current status, since I've never ever been in the top five with any of my characters. 

But the fact that without a keyboard pressed I can get to top 2, is quite embarrassing for the game in my opinion.

I sometimes play Brawl Stars (the rather new Supercell game) and there is an idle kick inside the arena. If you don't move for half a minute, it warns you then kicks you out of the current match. With the option to log back in, of course. I think some sort of system like this could prevent point farming in arenas, or at least make them more time consuming and less efficient. Maybe after certain amount of kicks the match would not give points to anyone, ergo the time they tried to cheat with afkers would become a waste.

Edited by BennyBT

4 hours ago, Buudbd said:

If you have a suggestion, please tell everyone:come_on:

Just above your comment I have the suggestion. 

Make an idle kick for arenas, therefore making afkers having to move their characters every x seconds (15-20-30), also make ready button when applying to battles.

This way players would have to pay attention to all of the characters all the time, therefore using afk parties would be much more time consuming.

3 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Just above your comment I have the suggestion. 

Make an idle kick for arenas, therefore making afkers having to move their characters every x seconds (15-20-30), also make ready button when applying to battles.

This way players would have to pay attention to all of the characters all the time, therefore using afk parties would be much more time consuming.

I think this would be the water that the sand needs to satiate the set of all the players! I want to say that this would be the solution for all the problems in the arena, if the developers tried this option, I think we will not see players afk in the Arena again!

I remember when they release arena for the first time, people on top was the one with best win ratio % and you earned more points beating people on higher ranks instead spamming. There was also no amplification system yet i think so it was most fair arena and most skilled +0 players were on top (I remember Sulla and Marcin) Now who ever amps and spams more gets it, and devs earn more money

Nothing fix arena at this point, too many chinese afk botting 24h and politics/stabs every season.There is people making serious business selling chars etc they would bypass anything. Rather if devs focus on lvl 30 update before this game dies. You dont need arena rewards to kill anyone anyway

14 hours ago, Spanish said:

Nothing fix arena at this point, too many chinese afk botting 24h and politics/stabs every season.There is people making serious business selling chars etc they would bypass anything. Rather if devs focus on lvl 30 update before this game dies. You dont need arena rewards to kill anyone anyway

You're right, there are many problems in the game to solve before thinking about a new level 30 update ... we are drowning with all these problems!

Edited by Buudbd

My dude, in our game arena is done by leaderboards.

Deal with it 😄

(ranks system would be better, instead of making leaderboard they could make for example 20 ranks and to achieve the first one you would have to do thousands of demands, but there would be place for every player.