Crimson corundum item price

Zam

What do you think about the new prices? 100 cc became 250. 150 become 350 or 400. Bring the old prices back!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new prices? 100 cc became 250. 150 become 350 or 400. Bring the old prices back!

• Bring the old price back (100 & 150), new prices are grade A retarded.
    • New price (250 & 350) are good.

Aigrind please fix it before we reach lvl16 :facepalm: 100cc itself was not a walk In the park. 250....  I don't know what to say.  Not to mention people get gloves and boots so they need 500 :wacko:

There should b some reason why they brought in this change. I got 4 full cc set and still got some cc left. But now it looks like il have to spend 1000+cc for a full set which looks stupid cos cc sets don't even have any set bonus.

I dont care if the prices are brought down to 100-150cc again but itl b good if they can explain us the logic behind this increase.

It is bug that should be fixed  :facepalm: Relics quests are already lowered with rewards and this is enough...

And don't say it is not a bug because it wasn't mentioned here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68204.0

new tictik lose your more real money for cc quest now .

warspear chang now

warspear is not game is shop

girls like shoping and

boys need fight only

Darkme, I bet you would care when you have a tank our healer without proper gloves and boots. F*** sanctuary, it is not worth the stinky 10 cc. Better be 40 too after this price increase. If not increase it should be 20 cc. And who in their right minds voted that new prices are good =O

I stopped doing c.c quest.It will take more than 4 months to complete whole set. New price are insane.Currently i am depending on arena items with no dodge nor accuracy neither permeation. I mean to say here is what is use of increasing it if players will make other items or drops from lab. for instance low level druid or ranger can't reach avenger stela. Before they enter they get killed whereas it is easy for rogues.It will be affect badly on those players who can't finish chainless quest either because of no help or continous killed by existing players (disturbers). It is totally discouraging for such players. Atleast give some more c.c quests or increase c.c awards on quests. Thanks