Crossbows vs bows

extinct

which do u prefer  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which do u prefer

• crossbow
    • bow
    • both

I want to know what others think which is better crossbows or normal bows.

Imo bows are better because since im a ranger with max blessing the more arrows i shoot = more chance of blessing which i like ;D

although the dmg of crossbows is greater i still dont think its dmg outweighs its att speed which is horrible(my opinion)

lemme hear some others pls :drinks:

Hey guys, I do really bad with my level 6 ranger in arena, by the time you could even damage some amount of the opponent such as paladin, he kills you easily. it is too hard to place trap in right spot in give confusion of two opponents running at you, and scatter does nothing :unknw:  so how do you think you could survive in arena.  Please suggest some tatics. :pleasantry:

Crossbow 223 atk 3.3 speed

Bow 189 atk 2.8 speed

Crossbow 5 x 223 = 1115 damage in 16.5 sec

Bow 6 x 189 = 1134 damage in 16.8 sec

its a basic calculation using arena weapon...(all depends your equipment status to make it faster or stronger)

maybe all i wrote is a bs :bad: ....so forgive me

Forgive my poor English

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like both.. but prefer my bow.  :blush:

Speed is almost everything for a ranger, if you have great defence then go crossbow.

yes u are right. Speed is so important for ranger actually its important for other classes too but for ranger more important. for example look bellato he has +10 arena cbow . he sometimes kills me in 2 hit. but he cant change target so fast thats why he lose  ;D . i have +8 doom bow it has 5.2% speed. so i have total 20% speed. it gives me advantage. i raped many rogues by 1 hit  :dirol: 8)

yes u are right. Speed is so important for ranger actually its important for other classes too but for ranger more important. for example look bellato he has +10 arena cbow . he sometimes kills me in 2 hit. but he cant change target so fast thats why he lose  ;D . i have +8 doom bow it has 5.2% speed. so i have total 20% speed. it gives me advantage. i raped many rogues by 1 hit  :dirol: 8)

Have SS of me (bd) and Babaroi (bd) against bellato and Zevol (ranger), and we won.

Bellato did least damage of us all. But since that he won 3 matches inrow against me :cray:

Have SS of me (bd) and Babaroi (bd) against bellato and Zevol (ranger), and we won.

Bellato did least damage of us all. But since that he won 3 matches inrow against me :cray:

firstly noone is immortal :crazy:  and bellato is not strong tooooo much. bcs he doesnt change target fastly. see? thats why u can kill him  :dirol:

I want to know what others think which is better crossbows or normal bows.

Imo bows are better because since im a ranger with max blessing the more arrows i shoot = more chance of blessing which i like ;D

although the dmg of crossbows is greater i still dont think its dmg outweighs its att speed which is horrible(my opinion)

lemme hear some others pls :drinks:

Allow me introduce myself, i'm Lordbloody.

archers is majoring dps*damage per sec* dealer in that case we had to change target hit fast hit hard and etc. that all archers been doing.

for my opinion,

Crossbow, is heavy yeh. in some situation cbow is very usefull example *daily to save up durabilities w huge damage / farm while u are tanking w/o changing target* is wise to use crossbow but in pvps arena and farms we had to do alot of targetting that is cbow weakness huge dmg but godamn slowing our move down, i barely kite with cbow in arena and sort of like wasting time cause way to slow.

Bow, pretty light and quick one, bow been doing lower dmg than cbow around 10-12% lower dmg, but in farms mostly archer had to take adds 80% on whole lab farms archer taking add is a wise position, taking add needed to change target alot cause we had to kill adds in the farming spot/area and for pvps and arena im using bow i can wield my trap while walking 90% work cause i can skip the animation w bow cause its faster than cbow trapping and ss*scatter shot* worked well.

we dun have to talk about stats because gear can fix any sets of stat we wanted as long as we get comfortable w the sets effect bow is archer life yes, but gear is supporting alot of all kind situation. that all i got and i hope it helping u out.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I do really bad with my level 6 ranger in arena, by the time you could even damage some amount of the opponent such as paladin, he kills you easily. it is too hard to place trap in right spot in give confusion of two opponents running at you, and scatter does nothing. :pleasantry:

well u need to skill upgrade scatter mine at lvl3 did about 10steps away

8) :dirol:

Hey guys, I do really bad with my level 6 ranger in arena, by the time you could even damage some amount of the opponent such as paladin, he kills you easily. it is too hard to place trap in right spot in give confusion of two opponents running at you, and scatter does nothing

In my opinion arena lv10 is easier....u can buy all lv9 gear and have more points to set up skill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay im not a ranger or anything, but im a warlock, and ive been pvping quite alot with rangers, so after pvping ALOT of rangers, i must say, rangers that are using crossbows are the easiest rangers for me to kill, even tho they are +8-10 due to its slow movement. with cbows they barely have a chance to hit me,  by the time ive spammed my skills on them, they are usually dead..

fighting rangers with bows is more challenging because of its fast speed rate (especially if they have blessing activated, to to mention their  crits, godammit that hurts alot)

hope this helped a little lol  :drinks:  so i n my opinion, at pvp you should use bows instead of cbows :crazy:

Doom xbow hits hard on my shaman. I find rangers with bows easier to kill. Though doom xbow is slow, it hits very hard when ampd high (+7 to +10).

so doesn't matter if u use a bow/xbow , just don't forget to amp them.

Bows better because they faster and little stronger for me.

Crossbow can take much damage but its very slow and you can die first.

• 3 weeks later...

:facepalm: dnt Show me the Formula cuz its suckz,, Okaay, bow and crossbow? theyre both Good anyways,

for me, CrossBow is BetteR if its amplified lvl raised, +5 and Below, dnt worry about About speed, cuz its dnt actually 3.3 exactly its Just need, a CRYSTAL OF DEXTERITY, or simply crystal for attack speed, then, what? dunno .hahah, specialy now the crystals cn upgrade too cuz of x-mas event. :P the damage of +5 bow and +5 crossbow ,or +5 below is extremely different, just see it from ur own. ;) Blessing is mre good here but, CRITICAL FROM CROSSBOW ,makes me crazy xP

BOW, its BetteR if +6 plus, not like crossbow,bow attck speed is pretty  awesome, and u cn focus in other crystal ,CRIT, ACCURACY, etc  . the damage of +6 bow, and +6 crossbow is  different just Compare it, and u will know, any ways.. blessings suits at bow, more chance, and  if u fighting short range char,u cn use orb walk, attack while running, after 1scnd attack again while running,  cuz of high attack speed u cn do that easily, plus scatter show ,and trap. :) like from the info u cn control ur enemy,

--sorry for bad english, hohoh.

• 3 weeks later...

you can die first.

If a ranger has total damage less than 350, he s gonna find it very hard to defeat good shamans and warlocks. And normally ranger blessing does most of the job,  So if blessing fails then rangers lose easily against other range class. So WHO dies first is decided by Blessing and not the weapon. :)

• 1 month later...

For arena, crossbow sucks.. Its only good for killing mobs and stuffs.

Tell that to my brother Cleiton 15.9% Attack speed. Doom cbow +9

Tell that to my brother Cleiton 15.9% Attack speed. Doom cbow +9

Probably he was talking abt lvl14 arena ;D and yes high ampd doom rangers don't need to worry about anything until blessing works good.

all say wrong,crossbows for pvp cause opponent hav less hp so die fast,bow for boss hunt cause faster than xbow it deals more damage as boss hav a lot of damage

I've seen lvl20 rangers killing lvl20 shamans & rogues in just 1-2hits , doesn't matter if its cbow or bow. When this topic was created it was more like lvl15 arena bow vs arena xbow cos even bg weapons were extremely rare at that time. So most of them voted for bow. Now after dooms weapons are available so easily its more about what they prefer speed or dmg.

I'm lvl 14 ranger i want to stay at this lvl 4 ever and i want to know your opinion:

What you think what is better runic arbalest +9 or +10 or longbow +9 or +10? Ofc i ask about arena not hunts :D

I'm lvl 14 ranger i want to stay at this lvl 4 ever and i want to know your opinion:

What you think what is better runic arbalest +9 or +10 or longbow +9 or +10? Ofc i ask about arena not hunts :D

if you are very rich and can afford to amp your armor to +8 (high defence and resilence) then you could go for crossbow. However, if you got low hp and defence then you must rely on speed, go for longbow then :good:

if you are very rich and can afford to amp your armor to +8 (high defence and resilence) then you could go for crossbow. However, if you got low hp and defence then you must rely on speed, go for longbow then :good:

Now i have 1633 def and 2044 hp so if i have like 2200+ it would be good ya? :D If i see that in crossbow i would have like 70dmg more i think more about xbow 

(It's me Purple :P)