[2019.01.07] Double event of the week: Oracle of the Veil costume and the first holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

snow_dungeon_1200x630.png

Warriors!

We hope you have a good time during these holidays, but the real fun is just beginning in Arinar: it's time for our special events that will bring even more gifts and great mood! But first one amazing story...

Oh, the villains so like the Snow Boundary! And holiday of the year which White Beard is preparing for all dwellers of Arinar is constantly threatened. Our brave and fearless warriors invariably protect the World Creation Day from enemies, but sometimes the foes return to take revenge. The Oracle of the Veil - a disciple of the most skilled shaman Raven - has already been seen at the Snow Boundary in aiding the treacherous Grinch. You can find it in the festive Dungeons, where the villain is waiting for a meeting with the most powerful and brave warriors.

Well, the heroes of Arinar, go to look of the terrible Oracle of the Veil!

• unique Oracle of the Veil costume will added to all holiday Dungeons, only for the upcoming week
  • rare Enhanced Resistance book will added  to “Playroom of Fierce Hrumpel”, “Playroom of Wild Hrumpel”, “Playroom of Enraged Hrumpel” holiday Dungeons - only for the upcoming week

Event begins: 07.01.2019 12:00 CET

Event ends: 14.01.2019 11:00 CET

Furthermore, the first holiday Weekly ratings Tournament with 20 prize-winning places in the categories "Festive dungeons completed" and "Good Luck Tokens" with incredible awards:

1st place: Oracle of the Veil costume and 100 Magic Christmas Caches

2nd place: 75 Magic Christmas Caches

3rd place: 50 Magic Christmas Caches

4-10 places: 20 Magic Christmas Caches

11-20 places: 10 Magic Christmas Caches

Event begins: 06.01.2019 23:00 CET

Event ends: 13.01.2019 23:00 CET

• 2 weeks later...

incomplete info:blush:.

rewards in good luck token category 1st place are Phoenix & firebird with magic christmas caches :tongue:

and btw is Oracle of the veil costume the same with the oracle of the pall costume?  or the name was just changed?

28 minutes ago, XeNoN said:

incomplete info:blush:.

rewards in good luck token category 1st place are Phoenix & firebird with magic christmas caches :tongue:

and btw is Oracle of the veil costume the same with the oracle of the pall costume?  or the name was just changed?

The name was just changed 😁

On 1/8/2019 at 4:52 PM, Higgings said:

The name was just changed 😁

i see thanks.

so i just noticed the phoenix & firebird reward in Good Luck Token category was an error and is fixed. lol

thought it was really phoenix and firebird.

actually the phoenix+firebird reward was quite misleading.  i was waiting for when oracle will come and i would try getting 1st on good luck tokens, since its impossible for me on festive dungeons to get 1st. Tokens would've been my only chance. But i saw the rewards phoenix+firebird so i did not care. Also why no Oracle of the Veil costume in Token Merchant.

At least compensate & put Oracle of the Veil on Token Merchant:ah:

4 minutes ago, XeNoN said:

actually the phoenix+firebird reward was quite misleading.  i was waiting for when oracle will come and i would try getting 1st on good luck tokens, since its impossible for me on festive dungeons to get 1st. Tokens would've been my only chance. But i saw the rewards phoenix+firebird so i did not care. Also why no Oracle of the Veil costume in Token Merchant.

At least compensate & put Oracle of the Veil on Token Merchant:ah:

The rarity of such suit is compromised already by putting it as Dungeon drop - no, thanks >.>